KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alpha Flight vs. Avengers

Alpha Flight vs. Avengers
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Alpha Flight vs. Avengers

Alpha Flight:
Aurora
Guardian
Northstar
Sasquatch
Shaman
Snowbird
Windshear

Avengers:
Captain America
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch (Pre HOM)
Thor
Vision
Wonderman

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 12th, 2006 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:37 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:39 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas

I want justice for the fanboy parody of Alpha Flight, hey it could have been worse.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:42 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

This should be fun ninja

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:45 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:46 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Isn't Alpha Flight dead? I haven't been reading New Avengers, so...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:49 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

pirate zorro santa What the f**k?

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:49 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by leonidas

damn you and your fish. What the f**k?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:11 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Draco69
Isn't Alpha Flight dead? I haven't been reading New Avengers, so...

Nope far from it as those wern't even the real Alpha Flight as they are in space. Plus interviews state those ones didn't all die and Alpha Flight will be getting a new series as Civil War sets it up for one as said by Mark Miller.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:04 AM
..:Sn0w:..

Yeah there are scans that might not prove they weren't the real Alpha Flight, but Bendis has ignored continuity before.

As for the fight.

I don't know how powerful the people you put up there for Alpha Flight are.

Scarlet Witch though still had the chaos magic pre dating HoM, so right now I'm leaning towards the Avengers.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:22 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Is that in continuity with the 616 Universe thats currently happening? Are you saying that the original Alpha Flight is in sapce still?

If so, how can you prove that they are still in space?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:26 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

just say Avengers win so King Mungi starts owning everyone in debate.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:29 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Alpha Flight.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:29 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by jrodslam
Is that in continuity with the 616 Universe thats currently happening? Are you saying that the original Alpha Flight is in sapce still?

If so, how can you prove that they are still in space?

Yep, read the scans I posted. They even admited they were still in space. Sure, AF Vol.3 didn't end long and they had to travel to the Plodex homeworld to raise a generation of Plodex.

Because Puck and Major Mapleleaf were on the team, and the last apperance Alpha Flight had before the Collective was from AF Vol.3. In the battle Guardian wasn't speaking, Sasquatch was doing all the talking as the leadership role as he did in vol.3 and no Earthmover who went into space with them.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:37 AM
-K-M-

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:44 AM
-K-M-

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:03 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep, read the scans I posted. They even admited they were still in space. Sure, AF Vol.3 didn't end long and they had to travel to the Plodex homeworld to raise a generation of Plodex.

Because Puck and Major Mapleleaf were on the team, and the last apperance Alpha Flight had before the Collective was from AF Vol.3. In the battle Guardian wasn't speaking, Sasquatch was doing all the talking as the leadership role as he did in vol.3 and no Earthmover who went into space with them.

No no youre not getting what im saying? I was asking if that comic/series was in continuity with the 616 universe? And if it was, how do we know that in the New Avengers issue, they werent the original Alpha Flight?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:17 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by jrodslam
No no youre not getting what im saying? I was asking if that comic/series was in continuity with the 616 universe? And if it was, how do we know that in the New Avengers issue, they werent the original Alpha Flight?

and I said yes, vol.3 is in continuity of the 616 universe. As the scans I posted the temporal copies were brought to this time for a special reason, plus as shown Alpha Flight left for space to raise a generation of Plodex on their homeworld they won't be back for awhile and vol.3 didn't end to long ago. Plus in NA #16 Puck II and Major Mapleleaf are on the team pointing it in the temporal copies favor, as well as no Earthmover, and Sasquatch was taking the leadership role as he did in vol.3

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...ht/scan0021.jpg

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:20 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Alpha Flight wins

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:21 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

*just to hear Mungi*

The Avengers STOMP them.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:27 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote