KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Angel Runs The Gauntlet... With the power of The Gem Of Cyttorrak

Angel Runs The Gauntlet... With the power of The Gem Of Cyttorrak
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Angel Runs The Gauntlet... With the power of The Gem Of Cyttorrak

For this match, Angel possesses the Gem of Cyttorrak. He possesses all the powers of Classic Juggernaut plus his original powers. He has all the the armor Juggernaut has. His wings have have also gotten proportionately as strong as well. Stronger wings means he'll be flying hundreds of time faster than he normally would. How far can Worthington get?

Angel is bloodlusted for this fight and wouldn't hesitate to fly at his full speed for blitzing even within earth's atmosphere. His opponents are bloodlusted as well.

No prep.

Here's the Gauntlet:

1. Aunt May and Mary Jane(Warm Up)

2. Thing & Colossus(Battle in LA)

3. Doc Samson, Current She-Hulk, Warpath(Battle in Montana)

4. Namor, Hercules, Iron Man(Hulkbuster Armor)(Battle takes place in Australia... Near water...)

5. Wonder Man, Atlas, Count Nefaria(Battle takes place in LA)

6. Classic Thor, Thunderstrike, Beta Ray Bill(Battle in space)

7. The Avengers: (Battle on a deserted earth like planet)

Classic Thor
Living Lightning
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch(Pre-HOM)
Quicksilver
Crystal
Current Hercules
Iron Man (Hulkbuster Armor)
Justice
Firebird

8. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, and Red Shift(Battle in space)

9. Thanos and Adam Warlock(Battle on a deserted earth like planet)

10. Tyrant in his prime(Battle takes place in space)

No BFR. Fight is to the death or incapacitation of Angel or the combatants.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:49 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

So, would Warren's healing factor be boosted up along with his other stats (not that it would matter much)?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:52 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

i think he stops at #1
he becomes depressed and the bloodlust backfires, so he starts cutting himself with his wings. but can't die. so he cries and has an anurism that kills him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:53 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

Considering this is Angel with his orginal powers, he will then quickly realize he can't cut himself with feathered wings in addition to a Cyttorak healing factor and proceeds until #8?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:27 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

i think it would be interesting to see what he would look like...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:52 AM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

yeah it would...his body is already devoid of any & all fat...he would be ripped like whoa...probably kinda hot...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:22 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Gets stopped at 8

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:37 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bitca730
Considering this is Angel with his orginal powers, he will then quickly realize he can't cut himself with feathered wings in addition to a Cyttorak healing factor and proceeds until #8?

duh, therefore getting more depressed and having an anurism!!!!! that's what i said!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:03 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote