KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Dr. Strange

Magneto vs. Dr. Strange
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Magneto vs. Dr. Strange

who wins?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:46 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Strange

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:46 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

this is a bit = strange smokin'

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:49 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Strange would mentally sent Magneto back to Auschwitz, then beat his aas in the real world.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:28 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

What's with all the lopsided threads, Joe? You don't like Magneto or something?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:38 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Strange would mentally sent Magneto back to Auschwitz, then beat his aas in the real world.

eek! laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:46 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Whittdawg92

Thats cruel and unusual !

...Why the hell didn't i come up with it first ?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Because I'm In Your Head

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:40 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Mag’s would take Dr. Strange’s amulet and beat him to death with it. laughing JK, I would have to give this to Strange as well as long as he went first.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:49 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Dr. Strange

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:30 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What's with all the lopsided threads, Joe? You don't like Magneto or something?
All the lopsided threads? care to explain, maybe this one because I wanted to see if anyone would come to Magnetos defense. Any other thread in mind?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:46 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I love magneto almost as much as Dr. Strange, but even if strange has got 5 seconds of prep, he's gonna take Lensherr.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:57 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Its not that we dont like magneto but strange has taken on the likes of Dormamu, shuma Gorath and even Adam with the IG. That easily trumps Mags

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:59 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Hey I love Strange to, my second favorite team are the Defenders. I just think that Magneto is one powerful s.o.b.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:14 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

It wouldn't be far fetched if someone came to his defense in this thread.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:15 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

c'mon, mags is cool ppl, some1 defend him!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:16 AM
Paladin Leeroy

Well this two characters share something in common and that would be a source near to omnipotent power that they represent. Theorically Magneto & Dr Strange hold unlimited power limited by their human limits. By the side of science some one who can create & manipulate magnetism means also some one who can brake & shape the universe as he sees fit but with magic theorically you could do the same without reasonable explanation.
I will go with Magneto instead of Dtrange due the following reasoning.

God create the Universe and all the reality that exist & dont. All that can be seen & unseen . Is stated in the holly book that everything thas has to do with magic unplease God. Everything that the science can explain by physics is the way God allow anything to be.
So who will win.
Someone who wields a universal force that is accepted to be by God (not saying HE accepts that some holds such force) or source of energy that is allowed to exist but not graced at the eyes of God.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 06:48 AM
Paladin Leeroy is currently offline Click here to Send Paladin Leeroy a Private Message Find more posts by Paladin Leeroy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Magneto's best bet would be a quick draw scenario in which he quickly overwhelmed Strange's decidedly human level reflexes and durability before Strange augmented them or cast a simple spell on Erik. Generic mystical energy blasts and what not, I assume Magneto can defend against. Something like the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak or sending him to another dimension or attacking his spirit directly...I highly doubt it.

Obviously, feat for feat, this is spite against Magneto to the nth degree.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 06:53 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

I'd give strange the majority with mags stealing a couple of battles due to strange human like relfexes. If Strange is ready for mags, Strange wins all the time. too many options.

Attachment: na21007.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 07:08 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Strange has autodefenses

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 08:15 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote