KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, and FF vrs Superman

Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, and FF vrs Superman
Started by: magneto1992

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Question Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, and FF vrs Superman

Who wins?

Attachment: dc vrs marvel.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Who needs super powers anyways?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:48 PM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

You might as well not even have Captain America. However, this would be a difficult match for Superman especially with Ironman's new updated suit. This could really go either way. Imo, Superman should focus on Invisible Woman and Ironman first. Once those guys are down, it would be much easier to defeat the rest.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:50 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

I should go with the man of steel he can always use his superspeed

Who needs super powers anyways?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:56 PM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Torch, IW, Hulk and Thing keep Supes at bay while Tony and Reed find a way to defeat him and Cap mocks Supes for being the UN's ***** wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:09 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Torch, IW, Hulk and Thing keep Supes at bay while Tony and Reed find a way to defeat him and Cap mocks Supes for being the UN's ***** wink

If he takes out IW and IM first, then there goes the hope of the entire team. From there, they would just crumble down...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:23 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by batdude123
If he takes out IW and IM first, then there goes the hope of the entire team. From there, they would just crumble down...

Hulk can hold Supes off on his own for some time wink

Add 3/4 of the FF to the mix and that give Reed and Tony more than enougth time to create some anti-solar gun or something like that stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:26 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

With no prep available to them (and thus no opportunity to enact any type of defensive shields) Captain America, Iron Man, and the Fantastic Four get either burned alive or have their heads forcefully removed from their shoulders in .0000001 seconds, which is only a bare instant before the Hulk gets hurled into space. Superman wins 10/10.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:28 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk can hold Supes off on his own for some time wink

Add 3/4 of the FF to the mix and that give Reed and Tony more than enougth time to create some anti-solar gun or something like that stick out tongue

Reed and IM wouldn't have enough time before Superman punked everybody else. No btw, Hulk couldn't hold off Superman for any period of time because he litterally couldn't even react to how fast Superman would be going. You're giving Hulk way too much credit. If IM goes down first, the team would lose from there.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:28 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by TheKahn
With no prep available to them (and thus no opportunity to enact any type of defensive shields) Captain America, Iron Man, and the Fantastic Four get either burned alive or have their heads forcefully removed from their shoulders in .0000001 seconds, which is only a bare instant before the Hulk gets hurled into space. Superman wins 10/10.

Exactly. yes Nobody except maybe for IM (Extremis recently fought Silver Surfer) has the reflexes to deal with Superman's speed. Even though IM wouldn't get speedblitzed persay, he would go down.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:30 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

When did Iron Man fight Silver Surfer? I don't recall Surfer being back to Earth for some time now.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:12 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

I'm getting so sick of all these speed blitz answer to fights now, thats the only thing that ever pops up... its so pathetically boring, when ever in comics has something like superman speedblitzing 6 super powered beings ever happened, its getting border line retarded.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:16 AM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

They don't do it much in the comics because it would make for a short comic. But, that doesn't mean they can't do it. So, it's NOT border-line retarded, because it's well within their ability to do so, and in this forum, we debate as if they're using their best abilities, minus the PIS, or CIS in some cases.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:28 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tron
When did Iron Man fight Silver Surfer? I don't recall Surfer being back to Earth for some time now.

I've heard from a few people... shifty

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:29 AM
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

Originally posted by Tron
They don't do it much in the comics because it would make for a short comic. But, that doesn't mean they can't do it. So, it's NOT border-line retarded, because it's well within their ability to do so, and in this forum, we debate as if they're using their best abilities, minus the PIS, or CIS in some cases.

I agree its allowed, I'm just venting alittle here, but I mean without the comics where would we be? Definetly not here debating about it, but I mean... its just takes away from anything, if Superman didn't speedblitz, this fight would be so cool, but since he is a speedblitzing machine every fight he is in on these boards, every arguement ends the same. He would just speedblitz him... come on its stupid!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:33 AM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by batdude123
I've heard from a few people... shifty
Batdude are you talking about that avengers comics that like 18 years old and filled with PIS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:33 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Batdude are you talking about that avengers comics that like 18 years old and filled with PIS

Nah, it's pretty recent I think.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:41 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I don’t know if this is possible or not but can Torch going supernova make a red supernova? If so then Sups would be toast. Of course everyone around him too. smokin'

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:46 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

I agree fujifuu speed blitzing is so incridble stupid. I personaly think superman is not in a constant state of speed but uses it like his heat vision. However his is not true how his power is suppost to work is him being in this constant state of speed which makes it imposible for someone to hit or hurt him. Even though yes he gets hit all the time in the comics. If speed wasn't a factor (and I know it is) then supes goes down hard. I don't care what the fanboys say he doesn't have enough power to handle these guys.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:02 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, and FF vrs Superman

Originally posted by magneto1992
Who wins?
spite thread alert. Im gonna kill you for making my superman look bad. sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:05 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote