KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Force vs a Multiversal Power......Phoenix get's Crushed!

Phoenix Force vs a Multiversal Power......Phoenix get's Crushed!
Started by: Mr Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

Phoenix Force vs a Multiversal Power......Phoenix get's Crushed!

I made this thread as a clear message..

Phoenix is not what you all thought she was.

Phoenix is in fact nothing more than a Universal Force, and beyond that...she's nothing.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:20 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
From what i can see you have horribly misinterpreted the scans and are presenting them falsely.

Oh we're going to see who is presenting scans falsely my friend. I'm going to make you swallow that accusation.

LT offered SS a moment of godhood he said he was going to connect him to the infinite. Thats all he said. Your analysis is pure supposition. He gave him temporary omniscience.( look it up

I did look it up.
And with on panel proof we're going to see what is considered "Godhood"?
To YOU...Godhood is temporary omniscience, nothing more.

To Marvel Godhood is this:
Godhood means to have power over all that is in the universe-Thanos(IG)
(please log in to view the image)
If you won't take Thanos's word for it, perhaps UATU's will suffice.

As for how LT fares against the IG the argument. You are completely unsupported in saying LT is greater than the IG. You have brought nothing new to the table to make the counter-argument

Evidently I did, as I always knew I had.
Finally the New Living Tribunal bio is here and there it clarifies for us that indeed, "LT's power serpassed that of Gems."
Ofcourse I already said this but you bone heads were to stubborn to except this.

LT said he represents power that dwarfs the IG
Warlock acknowledge that LT serves someone beyond the IG
And the bio say's it too. -------- Now what!

LT said it.
Warlock said it.
Living Tirbunal's bio says it.
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltbio6iy.jpg

As for your positioning of the Scarlet Witch, please can you find for me a reference in any house of m related comic that states that the Scarlet Witch directly created and/or maintained the chaos wave?
Because unless you can prove otherwise as stated by Roma in Uncanny X-men issue 462, the chaos wave was not something created by Wanda, it was a side effect of Wandas tamperings with the 616 reality. Its the equivalent of someone yodelling in the alps setting off an avalanche. The avalanche itself and the resultant destruction arent things generated or maintained by the person involved..

"Wanda's tamperings were flat out stated to have breached causality. You are warping that which caused the Chaos wave and making a false analogy. Her tamperings breached causality and sent out that wave.

Roma actually states that it is a, and let me allcaps it for you, since apparently you like to ignore things when they prove you wrong

TRANSTEMPORAL TSUNAMI, ORIGINATING FROM EARTH 616

That is what Wanda, caused from the sheer power she was hurling around like a crazy person.

once again, note the word ORIGINATING

That's the Chaos Wave that breached causality. Congrats on yet again warping evidence." anonymous cameo...

Last edited by Mr Master on Jun 30th, 2006 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:20 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

This should of looked like this:

Which is irrelevant when Thanos never applied his power to Death directly as Beyonder did.

It's not the first time Death survives when the most powerful beings in the universe are being killed.
Here Death protects herself and Starfox and Nebula from utter destruction.
And THIS TIME his power with the IG, was applied to her(because she attacked him with the others)and the rest that were there.
Only Death survived, along with those she rescued.
thank you...

Completely different case. The fact of the matter is that Thanos had the power to destroy Eternity who by canon is greater than Death.

Interesting...
In the Korvac What if issue that you so proudly always brought up, Death and her machinations resulted in the death of Eternity(the single universe version)and she screamed in joy at the end.

Here the Watcher nor Eternity(single universe)himself could perceive the "Goddess's intentions.
Only Death was able, don't underestimate Death.

Death will always be last, for as long as there is life there must be death.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:21 PM
Mr Master

Thanos merely absorbed the 616 reality, not ALL THAT IS. In Marvel terms that would be the multiverse.

I will prove this to be WRONG!
This phrase, "All THAT IS"... is thrown around quite a bit, especially when refering to JUST Universes. Like most of your Phoenix feats, I'll get to that in a minute.

Now,
You say Thanos merely absorbed 616 reality, first, I don't know where you got that from, but according to Thanos he was Omni-Reality with THOU.

The IG as stated is a conduit for the energies which make up the fabric of 616. As stated in the Fallen Ones bio

Whatever.
Magus takes possession of the IG many universes away(outside 616)
Magus remakes the universe in his image from universes away(outside 616)
Warlock remakes the universe back to it's original form, from universes away(outside 616)(please log in to view the image)

Mr Master

the IG just like the Power Primordial is powered by the Big Bang. Guess who's the power behind the Big Bang.

So many Big Bangs!
Do you mean this one?
Infinity Being created Mephisto and Every demon
Infinity being was the big bang of creation
Yes, Infinity being was the big bang of the universe
And Mephisto seems to agree
Heck even Richards can generate a Big Bang explosion:
Reed makes a Bomb that contains a big bang from a universe

Mr Master

As for the Reed Richards thing. Please dont be ridiculous. Would you care to portray your understanding of that whole affair just so i know how to progress. smile

The Reed Richards "thing" your referring to, is when he Destroyed and Remade the TRUE Mulitverse in a split second with the Ultimate Nullifier.

Ok this is to prove it was the Multiverse that was Remade.
Here Abraxas kills Every Galactus in every universe.
Abraxas kills every Reed Richards in every universe
Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to kill Abraxas & remake the Multiverse
UN destroys the Multiverse
UN remakes the Multiverse

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:22 PM
Mr Master

Thanos merely absorbed the 616 reality, not ALL THAT IS. In Marvel terms that would be the multiverse

Ok mr know it all let's disprove this too.

Galactus say's Eternity(single universe)is the Entire universe
Galactus say's about that same Eternity(single universe)he's All reality
LT say's Eternity(single universe)is All there is
Eternity(single universe)say's he's All that is to Doctor Strange
Thanos said IG gave him power over All that is.

Mr Master

In X-men Forever it was revealed that each creation cycle a race was created with the potential to herald the end of reality. In 616 at least humanity and more specifically mutants are this race. Omega (the end) mutants. This race would evolve to the point where they would transcend the physical and supplant the fundamental forces of reality, the abstracts and as depicted LT:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/13...64.jpg&s=f5

This is a bunch of gibberish!

This never happened and has never happened, this is some story being told,
about events that Supposedly will take place in the future.

It's funny how you disregard LT saying he represents forces that dwarf the IG, but this...some story being told about a scenario that has never played out, you except.

What you need to do is, show me WHEN and WHERE did Phoenix EVER destroy a Multiverse?
I'll go easy on you...show WHEN and WHERE did she ever Create a Universe?
NOT remake a Universe...I know she can do that....show me anytime she's actually made a Universe from scratch?

Strangers programming had laid down but which also allowed him to warn his friends. He sent a selection of mutants through various stages in time in order to show them the potential that lies within them and to get across the threat they potentially faced from the cosmic forces they would eventually replace.

This is hilarious...
The Stranger is an infamous LIAR across the cosmos, for all we know he could have made those mutants see illusions.
Look at this wisdom from Silver Surfer:

Mr Master

Jean travels back in time to when she as Phoenix conversed with Death after she had killed herself in the DP Saga:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...8.jpg&s=x11
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...4.jpg&s=x11

Now you showing us scans of Jean conversing with the most treacherous entity across the cosmos, and I'm supposed to take it's word. Everything here could be lies to for-fill Death's nightmarish desires, look what happened to Korvac. But really all these scans are doing is telling us that humans will evolve to be cosmic in THIS universe that they're talking about.

This crap isn't even Multi-versal.....AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...9.jpg&s=x11

Ouch....this is a real "what have I done moment"...
This Scan actually puts to rest the whole Mkraan Crystal event issue,
once thought to be the greatest feat for ol' GS in Marvel, LOL...but in fact...it was just a Universe that Phoenix saved. Here's the close up: from your own scan:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...2.jpg&s=x11

Again not saying anything special.
Phoenix still can't destroy or remake a Multi-verse AND Phoenix still can't even create a Universe from scratch. These scans continue to drill me with the Fact that Phoenix at best, can destroy A Universe and Remake A Universe...nothing more.

Visualising various cosmic threats such as the Infinity Gauntlet, Death and later the Celestial ship Prosh dismiss them and such acts as the destruction of universes as trivial and cite the involvement of the Phoenix Force as the only legitimate threat to the fabric of existence.
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/13...42.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12....jpg&s=x402
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/13...84.jpg&s=f5

Ok.. I was wondering when you were going to start lying.
You been off and just wrong about most of your points, and now.. the lies begin.

No where in those scans does it say anywhere that, AHAHAHAHAHA, Phoenix is the only legitimate threat to existence, still LOL!
The only thing that's trivial here is Phoenix being able to destroy and remake A Single Universe, more than a few can do that.

from your own scans:
The forces of the "Universe", Not Multiverse! A single Universe.
http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?...pfoneuni6fh.jpg
To usurp the forces of the "Universe" again ONE Universe.
She sees the expanding Universe(One Universe)mankind's role as the Universe's destroyer and savior, yes you know it...just one Universe.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:23 PM
Mr Master

The Phoenix Force was the key to this potential being realised, among many things it is the driving force behind evolution and as such the Stranger sought to access it through Jean Grey in order to control this process and become supreme over all beings in reality (including LT):
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12....jpg&s=x402
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...8.jpg&s=x11

Gibberish.. Supreme Power...you wish.
No where on those scan does it say anyone would be the Supreme Being because of Phoenix.
Amazing how you just MADE that up. HAHAHAHA!

Not to mention that never even happened, that's what SUPPOSEDLY would happen if...what a deceiving little picture, when this Phoenix can't even create a Universe let alone pass on dominion over "All that is", LOL... this is comedy...
From all your scans(including these two last ones)all I saw was Phoenix being a Universal threat...no more..and if this story were true, it's only ONE Universe they are talking about...A Single Universe that Phoenix begins and ends...she has nothing to do with the rest of Multi-verse.

I proved that Big Bangs occurred through the Infinity Being and THAT truly created "ALL that is"
Reed harnessing Big Bangs from Universes where it hasn't even happened yet.
Even the Mkraan Crystal event, when Phoenix repaired it, that was just a Universal feat.

The Phoenix can render someone the supreme power in reality, its power is that which drives evolution and the creation cycle. It spawns the abstracts.

Spawned abstracts? ------ In her Single Universe maybe.
Dude...you don't really know what a supreme being is do you.
Your own scans showed you that Phoenix can only destroy and repair a Universe!

Here are some REAL Supreme figures:
Cosmic Cubes make you GOD/Supreme
Thanos w/THOU was considered Supreme
Eternity(single universe)is Supreme of each of his realities
Infinity Gauntlet makes you Supreme
Actually bump that...Infinity Gauntlet makes you God
Yep...Infinity Gauntlet makes you God for sure
Infinity Gauntlet wielder is considered God by everyone
Let's push the bar way up now...IG Thanos said he was Supreme over All Universes

Mr Master

Erasing Death does not place anyone at the top of the hierarchy. Death is a facet of reality which Phoenixes manifestation spawns. The simple fact is that the Beyonders feats are beaten by both the Phoenix and by Thanos with HOTI.

Where does it say that Phoenix created the Multi-versal abstract Death please?
Don't come in here making statements demeaning other character's feats, when you can't even prove what you demeaning it with.

And now we know for sure just how limited Phoenix's power is, You and I both proved that well. pre-retcon Beyonder would have been a God to Phoenix.

AHAHAHAAHA!!!
What has Phoenix done dude?
Remake 616 Universe? Repair the Mkraan Crystal which was only A Universal threat...wooh...big time. Oh..she's the big bang for HER universe, and her Universe alone.

Phoenix is the power which spawns creation, as stated on panel it is the power which spawned such beings as the abstracts and Galactus:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...9.jpg&s=x11

Reed wasn't even sure what he was talking about.
In Any case...Not according to the issue of his origin...Eternity made Galactus
And Eternity made the Celestials too apparently:
Eternity created Celestials through meditation
Celestial manifesting due to Eternity

The creation cycle is ushered in and controlled by its power, with it being the Big Bang that sparks off creation and the power that brings it to an end:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/13...99.jpg&s=f5

I definitely agree that the Phoenix Force is the beginning and the end...but of ONE Universe only, every scan continues to express a Universal scale at best.
Here the highlight of your scan: Not one has mentioned anything, more...than A Single Universe

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/39...24.jpg&s=x7

This scan says "the end of all that is", but I showed you many times up top that Eternity, the Single Universe NOT the Multi-verse, is always referred to as eternal, forever, "all that is."

I think it's time for a history lesson.
What is truly ALL THAT IS...or in other words, the Multi-verse?

Eternity(the single universe)controls all reality is his individual Universe but he's nothing compared to the whole, he's JUST an Aspect of Multi-Eternity the True Eternity, the Multi-verse!
Lord Chaos & Master Order are run by the Eternity & Infinity of every Universe.

Mr Master

Ok...I showed how Eternity(the Single Universe)is known as "All that is."
Let's look at his relationship with Warlock, they know each other well, even bicker at each other like children sometimes.

Warlock & Eternity(the single universe)know each other well
As you can see..they treat each other with confidence
This is called the Eternal Orb...Eternity(single universe)gave it to Warlock to contact him when the universe is in danger
Warlock contacts Eternity(single universe)anytime he wishes with it.

Ok...Let's look at the True Monster of it all,
This is Multi-Eternity's creation(no mention of the Phoenix Force by the way)and Reed Richards was there, what a coincidence.
Now that you saw that...remember Warlock and his coolness with Eternity.
Observe when he travels to find the Embodiment of ALL THAT IS! the Multi-verse!
First...he can't just summon the Multi-verse like he can with Eternity(single Universe)through the orb...that's what he thought until...
Warlock journeys to the Multiverse, notice Warlock's expression when he finds...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:24 PM
Mr Master

This.... is.... the Multi-verse.... Embodied-.....Eternity(A Single Universe)means nothing to them.
Warlock is sent away
Warlock is dumbfounded by the experience
Roma is the Multi-versal overseer
Opal Luna Saturnyne, looks over the entire Ominiverse

Now you see the difference between Eternity, which is A Single Universe that the Phoenix Force can destroy and Multi-Eternity which Warlock after having been "God" twice, and spanning through the Cosmic Vortex was awestruck when he experienced such magnificence.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:24 PM
Mr Master

Phoenix has saved existence from eternal damnation, linking with all life in reality to grant them a peaceful death in the face of the M'kraan crystal:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/53....jpg&s=x402
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/53....jpg&s=x402

Nice feat...too bad it just a Universal One though, no mention of Multi-verse anywhere.

After the crystal brought about the previous multiverses end the Phoenix re-ignited creation by manifesting as the Big Bang:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/75...4.jpg&s=x11

Nice try, but it's just... A Single Universe...Here, I'll highlight your own scan where it says it clearly. NO Multi-verse!

In the early days of creation, Phoenix linked the multiverse together in an energy matrix:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/59....jpg&s=x402

Finally the word Multi-verse appears.
Nice feat...She created an energy matrix that projected the tower through the Multi-verse,
so that it existed in every reality simultaneously. Impressive..but no where near creating a Universe or destroying and creating a Multi-verse.

Perceiving the Here Comes Tomorrow future to be undesirable the White Crown Phoenix casually amputated 616's entire future timeline, effectively dooming it:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/59....jpg&s=x402

She's very powerful...in Her Single Universe...616 is just ONE universe.

She then proceeded to re-create the entire universe atom by atom in the palm of her hand telekinetically from the higher dimension that is the White Hot Room:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17...70.jpg&s=f5

Without question her most impressive feat ever. I always said this is the limit of her power.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:25 PM
Mr Master

With that done she creates a new future for the 616 universe, the future youre reading everytime you read a marvel comic.
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17...90.jpg&s=f5

Remember the Doctor Doom that was in Secret Wars the first series,

that wasn't really Doom,(well technically it was but read)that was a Future self of Doom plucked from the timestream courtesy of the Beyonder,

This is incredible,
Not only does Beyonder use a Doom from the future to fight in the Secret Wars saga, which now explains how DOOM was able to manipulate Galactus's vast technology, but the funny thing is Doom was already dead, he had been dead since FF #260, when the FF, Doom and Silver Surfer took on Terrax.

The insane part is,
He plucked him from a future that he himself was going to create for Doom way after the Secret Wars series, simply amazing.
This is well into the Secret Wars II series,

Now Beyonder sends Doom back in time to the Secret Wars drama that was already played out, just to re-install Doom's mind/spirit with his original body,
he speeds up that seperate event in time(Secret Wars I)and ends up in the now, with a fully revived and renewd DOOM.
Unbelievable.

As the M'kraan crystals energies spewed out and proceeded to momentarily blink out all existence, the Phoenix manifested as Jean Grey with the moral support of her friends re-energised the energy matrix which held this multiversal power in place and then re-weaved it to shut the power off:http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17...35.jpg&s=f5

Multi-versal power my foot.
You keep throwing that word around...but all we get from your scans is a Universal threat...no more. Again the highlight from your own scan:

A feat Phoenix pulled off to safeguard the previous multiverse as well:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/88...2.jpg&s=x11

Sorry dude...NO Multi-verse here neither..again a Universal feat.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:26 PM
Mr Master

Hey hey!! And i bet you thought this was gonna be easy

By the time you reach this I've spread my knowledge across the kmc world.
I bet you thought you was the man when you wrote that.

Could you please tell me anywhere where it is stated or conclusively depicted that LT creates a new reality or that LT transforms Silver Surfer into a universe?
That is complete supposition. The only statement pertaining to what LT does is when he offers to give Silver Surfer a connection to the infinite. Still not seeing anything mentioned with regards to what your claiming.

After Lts description of his offer you later see a flash of light, a constellation like visual and then you see a closeup of Silver Surfers head with stars and planets reflected on his skin.

I can see how things have to be beyond obvious for your eyes gs, you respond with your sarcasm and snyde stupidity thinking you hot kaka..but I always get the last laugh.

There was a page I didn't include because it was obvious to me, and after I posted it it was obvious to everyone else...that in fact LT made the Silver Surfer into a Universe. "Godhood"...Which I proved way in the beginning, is a title given to Thanos with IG, who essentialy became the Universe in Infinity Gauntlet #5.
Here's the LT transforming the Silver Surfer into a Universe(with the extra page)SS#31 v3.
SEE...Silver Surfer EXPANDING into a Universe, you phony.

I would offer my two cents but by the looks of things Lord S has gone and dropped a wad of notes on you!!

You thought you were the man again..

Pride cometh before destruction.

Last edited by Mr Master on Jun 30th, 2006 at 12:41 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:26 PM
Madvillain

Has the Phoenix myth finally been dispelled?????

Yay!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:45 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

I am loving this thread keep up the good work, I wouldnt be surprised if galactic storm now vanished for a while and if he doesnt and he reads this give it up mate its over you LOSE LOSE LOSE.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:51 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

In a word.....WOW.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 01:54 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

*applauds Mr Master*

That was a lot of hard work there, mister.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 02:20 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote