KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron man vs Wonder Woman

Iron man vs Wonder Woman
Started by: R.O.T. Yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron man vs Wonder Woman

Although I beleive that Wonder woman is considerably stronger and faster, I think Iron man may have a slight durable advantage but his current Arsenal may even the stakes. smile

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:02 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Dunno enough to say for sure, but you're definitely fighting an uphill battle here. Most will assume WW wins (and probably rightly so) unless someone proves otherwise.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

This has been done before... but that was before Iron Man's recent armour + Extremis upgrade

I still think he'd be able to put her down with sonics and blinding lights... then use whatever else he has that hits really, really hard

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMNIKINETIC
THE THIRD HAND OF GOD

WONDER WOMAN WOULD KILL TONY IN ANY ARMOR AND THEN SELL HIS SUIT ON EBAY

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:38 PM
OMNIKINETIC is currently offline Click here to Send OMNIKINETIC a Private Message Find more posts by OMNIKINETIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
WONDER WOMAN WOULD KILL TONY IN ANY ARMOR AND THEN SELL HIS SUIT ON EBAY

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah right...

Iron man (EXTREMIS) would do just about anything he wanted to do to WW too much of everything for Iron man he is the victor 9/10

wink

Attachment: illum.jpg
This has been downloaded 250 time(s).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 07:03 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

i seem to recall old iron man whoopn the sh*t out hulk, ss, etc in the iron man respect thread.
No rly go check it out

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 07:11 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah right...

Iron man (EXTREMIS) would do just about anything he wanted to do to WW too much of everything for Iron man he is the victor 9/10

wink

Oh, Tony. I've missed you so.

Wonder Woman 10/10.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 07:31 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

WW. Speedblitz.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:35 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Wonder Women tears tony out of his suit and then crushes it into a ball before eating it .

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

I would normally just say WW speed would win it for her but Iron Man just recently flue to the sun and back with in what appeared to be a few minutes.So I WW 6/10 are maybe 5/10 ether way.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:49 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VENOMS_SPAWN

if iron man made a hulk buster suit cant he make a WW buster suit? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:51 PM
VENOMS_SPAWN is currently offline Click here to Send VENOMS_SPAWN a Private Message Find more posts by VENOMS_SPAWN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

Why would Ironman need a WW Buster, I mean the guy has the Extremis and that should easily even the odds and put them on a level playing field.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:58 PM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

any one has a bio on the Extremis ?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 09:32 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Blade Cutter
I would normally just say WW speed would win it for her but Iron Man just recently flue to the sun and back with in what appeared to be a few minutes.So I WW 6/10 are maybe 5/10 ether way.
Only Sentry flew to the sun.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:41 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Only Sentry flew to the sun.
I knew that issue was gonna come back sooner or later. The last time IM was seen on panel was the Moon. And IM flying to the Moon is a tad far-fetched imo even with his upgrade.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:45 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Priest
any one has a bio on the Extremis ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

Attachment: ironman10.jpg
This has been downloaded 210 time(s).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 12:08 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I knew that issue was gonna come back sooner or later. The last time IM was seen on panel was the Moon. And IM flying to the Moon is a tad far-fetched imo even with his upgrade.

confused

Why is that?

Supes, MM, WW, GL, SS, Glads, THOR, Sentry...etc. Can all fly to the moon or further into space but not IM W/EXTREMIS?

I don't get your Ummm..."logic"

Please explain?

Attachment: im006_cov.jpg
This has been downloaded 197 time(s).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 12:19 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by outavodka
i seem to recall old iron man whoopn the sh*t out hulk, ss, etc in the iron man respect thread.
No rly go check it out

Hulk is stupid and one dimensional so bad comparison to WW and Iron Man beating SS is pure pis or cis. erm

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:45 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wonder Woman outclasses Ironman in every stat. How would IM, win?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:52 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Wonder Woman outclasses Ironman in every stat. How would IM, win?

Some people seem to think his weapons others are comparing it to a fight with hulk and ss.erm

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 02:17 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote