KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man vs Fantastic 4

Iron Man vs Fantastic 4
Started by: nimrod009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimrod009
DIABOLIK!

Iron Man vs Fantastic 4

Both get a days prep.

Fight takes place in good ol' NYC.

Can Iron Man get the win?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 01:39 PM
nimrod009 is currently offline Click here to Send nimrod009 a Private Message Find more posts by nimrod009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

No.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 02:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Sad battle....people will be missing Ironman...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 02:30 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimrod009
DIABOLIK!

Actually I made a mistake. This match should be no prep, although Iron Man gets to select a suit of his choice.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:51 PM
nimrod009 is currently offline Click here to Send nimrod009 a Private Message Find more posts by nimrod009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yeah, he can win

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:01 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Essentially, everything IM can do/has, the FF can do/has (intelligence, strength, shields, flight, energy projection), with the advantage of being 4 targets IM would have to take out, to the FF only having one target to put outta commission.

Plus, even w/o prep, Reed may be better at coming up with on-the-spot gimmicks and tech solutions to problems. Case in point (and I hope I'm remembering this correctly): when everyone was trapped under the mountain (y'know, the one the Hulk was holding up), wasn't it Reed who figured out how to jury-rig what was available--using Tony's armor, no less--to blast their way out?

I think this would be a very cool, kickass fight. If Tony has his most powerful armor (Thorbuster?), I see FF barely winning.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:02 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronKnight101

With Iron Man's new Extremis upgrade, I'm pretty sure he can control multiple suits at a time, so I do think he has a decent chance of beating the Fantastic Four.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:09 PM
IronKnight101 is currently offline Click here to Send IronKnight101 a Private Message Find more posts by IronKnight101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IronKnight101
With Iron Man's new Extremis upgrade, I'm pretty sure he can control multiple suits at a time, so I do think he has a decent chance of beating the Fantastic Four.

As long as Reed doesn't have prep, Iron Man takes the majority. thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:11 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Mindship
Case in point (and I hope I'm remembering this correctly): when everyone was trapped under the mountain (y'know, the one the Hulk was holding up), wasn't it Reed who figured out how to jury-rig what was available--using Tony's armor, no less--to blast their way out?

James Rhodes wore the armour during Secret Wars

Originally posted by Mindship
Essentially, everything IM can do/has, the FF can do/has (intelligence, strength, shields, flight, energy projection), with the advantage of being 4 targets IM would have to take out, to the FF only having one target to put outta commission.

They can't do everything the other can do.

Realistically, IM only has to hit Torch and IW once each to take them out... probably the same with Mr F, the Thing is obviously much more durable but white noise would take him down just as easily as any other humanoid (in fact that could take out the entire FF at once)

Also Torch can't go nova without killing his teammates and at lower temperatures his flame will only give IM a large energy boost

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Torch went Nova on the Hulk standing right next to the Thing and IW's force field has protected them from it more than once. The Thing beat Ironman when he lost control of his armor and it attacked Grimm in and Reed on autopilot just a few years ago. IM would only have a chance against the Torch using one of his more unconventional non energy attacks...Torch can be pretty versatile himself when he has to so I think those two are a good fight.

Ultimately IW could just crush him like a coke can on her first move, so this wouldnt really be a fight.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 05:42 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

ok people this happens:

thing - punched so hard he cracks more than he is already

invisble woman - uses infa red special sensors or something like that and catches her then using a giant body shock to electricute her sad:

mr.fantastic - slightly a problem could be his intleigence of course it is.

human torch - if only he is alive he goes nova and kills ironman

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:03 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronKnight101

Originally posted by Wynndar
Torch went Nova on the Hulk standing right next to the Thing and IW's force field has protected them from it more than once. The Thing beat Ironman when he lost control of his armor and it attacked Grimm in and Reed on autopilot just a few years ago. IM would only have a chance against the Torch using one of his more unconventional non energy attacks...Torch can be pretty versatile himself when he has to so I think those two are a good fight.

Ultimately IW could just crush him like a coke can on her first move, so this wouldnt really be a fight.

Iron Man is currently a lot more powerful than he was a few years ago since he got the Extremis upgrade, so I think it would be more of a fight than you believe.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:45 PM
IronKnight101 is currently offline Click here to Send IronKnight101 a Private Message Find more posts by IronKnight101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

FF4 take him out due to numbers.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 07:32 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Does Iron Man have access to his other armors like he did when he battled Super Adaptoid? If he does, then FF4 will be the ones that are outnumbered.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:06 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Why wouldn't he, it says he has 2 days prep. I'm sure he will bring everything he needs to the fight including in depth files on each member. Ironman takes it with prep.

Ironman with no prep and a suprise attack with only his regular armor, then it will probably go to FF4, but Tony will still give them a run for their money.

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:23 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

HT going Nova would turn the other armours into slag. There goes that plan.

FF ftw.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:07 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by lilnutta12

invisble woman - uses infa red special sensors or something like that and catches her then using a giant body shock to electricute her sad:

You...realize...that Invisible Woman has other powers then invisibility too...? What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:10 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
HT going Nova would turn the other armours into slag. There goes that plan.

FF ftw.

It would then depend if IM could take Johnny out before he could go nova then...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:44 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: Iron Man vs Fantastic 4

Originally posted by nimrod009
Both get a days prep.

Fight takes place in good ol' NYC.

Can Iron Man get the win?
Originally posted by nimrod009
Actually I made a mistake. This match should be no prep, although Iron Man gets to select a suit of his choice.
Originally posted by nimbus006
Why wouldn't he, it says he has 2 days prep. I'm sure he will bring everything he needs to the fight including in depth files on each member. Ironman takes it with prep.
What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 01:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by lilnutta12
ok people this happens:

thing - punched so hard he cracks more than he is already

mr.fantastic - slightly a problem could be his intleigence of course it is.

human torch - if only he is alive he goes nova and kills ironman

Iron Man isnt in the same leauge as Thing no expression

Sue just puts him in a bubble and squeezes stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 01:52 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote