KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emperor Joker w/Spectre vs. Living Tribunal

Emperor Joker w/Spectre vs. Living Tribunal
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Emperor Joker w/Spectre vs. Living Tribunal

Emperor Joker after consuming the Spectre against the Living Tribunal. Can the LT take down this maniac?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:23 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Emperor Jokers an Imp... LT's a Pimp...

The LT is 2nd only to TOAA in their multiverse. Spectre is only second when he's told he is.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:18 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

yeah wow what a great argument gosh i hate that argument, when you can bring like total and undisputable proof that LT is that powerful please do but i havent seen anyone do so, surfer being made into a universe i dont even know if he was a universe isnt that just cosmic awerness, if he could controll it then i believe he was a universe.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:01 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Besides the fact that pretty much all abstracts> pretty much all others.. and Galactus even listens to LT? Eh. You know how the hierarchy is supposed to go.

Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerse = Indy Comics Versus Mainstream
Multiverse = DC, Marvel, Image,
Universe= Earth 616

Omniverse boss = unknown
Megaverse boss= unknown
Multiverse= Presence/Source/Voice, TOAA
Universe = Superman, Eternity/Infinity

:P
That's my lineup for the most powerful beings I can think of in each verse. :P

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:03 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Besides the fact that pretty much all abstracts> pretty much all others.. and Galactus even listens to LT? Eh. You know how the hierarchy is supposed to go.

Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerse = Indy Comics Versus Mainstream
Multiverse = DC, Marvel, Image,
Universe= Earth 616

Omniverse boss = unknown
Megaverse boss= unknown
Multiverse= Presence/Source/Voice, TOAA
Universe = Superman, Eternity/Infinity

:P
That's my lineup for the most powerful beings I can think of in each verse. :P
where's wolverine? no expression

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:09 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

He's in hell where he belongs.

Anytime a writer tells wolverine he can't do something cause of a plot hole, Logan stabs him in the chest. Its just wrong.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:15 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

lol

My Artwork

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:24 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerses = DC, Image, Marvel, DarkHorse, etc.
Multiverses = The collection of sub universes (alternate universes) within DC, Marvel, Image, Darkhorse, etc.
Universes = the individual universes that make up a multiverse.

The Omniverse consist of multiple Megaverses, Megaverses consist of multiverses, each multiverse consist of multiple universes.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:47 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerses = Comic Companies: DC, Image, Marvel, DarkHorse, etc.
Multiverses = Ultraverse,Marvelverse, Vertigo,Wildstorm,
Universes = the individual universes that make up a multiverse.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:51 AM
Priest

i have no clue who is emperor joker..anyone has a bio?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:10 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Emperor Joker was Joker with the powers of Batmite... Basically Joker had the powers of an imp. ala Myxlpx..whatever the hell it is.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:13 AM
Priest

Emperor Joker was Joker with the powers of Batmite... Basically Joker had the powers of an imp. ala Myxlpx..whatever the hell it is.

oh, i see, i bet bats was hiding in tha batcave with robin under the sheets when he heard that. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:14 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

smile I don't think Batman needs an excuse to be underneath the sheets with robin.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:28 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

smile I don't think Batman needs an excuse to be underneath the sheets with robin.

Does robin still ride the batpole....?

I mean to go down to the batcave?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:37 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Sure. Robin goes down all the time.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:40 AM
thisredbox
Listener

Originally posted by Priest
i have no clue who is emperor joker..anyone has a bio?

i know its not a bio but...

(please log in to view the image)

smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:35 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote