KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Doomsday

Silver Surfer vs Doomsday
Started by: jacobo0o

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jacobo0o

silver surfer vs. doomsday

who would take this

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:01 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

i think silver sufer winning but..... the thing about
doomsday being immortal bothers me

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:03 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i think silver sufer winning but..... the thing about
doomsday being immortal bothers me

it gonna bother SS too. Doomsday wins

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:40 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Silver Surfer is a bit faster than, DD. Surfer has quite a few ways to beat him. Surfer wins.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:43 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

mighty doomsday!!!

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:46 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Doomsday.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:49 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

could u guys give some reasons of doomsday winning??

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 07:22 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Jacco....... at last you can make a good thread, well done my padawan.....

Anyway, anybody has that scan where DD got good all of a sudden, slaying hordes of monsters, and in the end DD held that Supez cape..........

Sorry, I REALLY need to keep up my DC collection !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 07:51 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Doomsday beat a guy of pure energy (who had initially killed him) and he beat superman and darkseid without breaking a sweat in Hunter/Prey

thus he is unaffected by physical or energy attacks

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:00 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by masterbruce
Doomsday beat a guy of pure energy (who had initially killed him) and he beat superman and darkseid without breaking a sweat in Hunter/Prey

thus he is unaffected by physical or energy attacks

Depends on the version of Doomsday.

Surfer might well win the first bout but he would lose after that therefore Doomsday 9 out of 10 he loses to the first time round then becomes invulnerable to the power cosmic.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:26 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

whirly's right as usual. the hunter/prey and beyond versions had already proven invulnerable to cosmic energy (omega beams). ss could buy time by teleporting him away seomwhere, but i don't see him beating the high end version of dd.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer has one of two options.

Frying Doomsday to death via power csomic, but never having that option again..

Or grappeling him, moving past light speeds to rip the space-time countiuem and as space-time is wrapping around them trying to compensate, throws Doomsday in the new dimension pit and quickly stops this abomonibal speed limit before Surfer gets trapped in a parrelel dimension as well. It won't really destroy Doomsday, but he'll be someone else'es problem..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:14 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Spelljammer
Silver Surfer has one of two options.

Frying Doomsday to death via power csomic, but never having that option again..

Or grappeling him, moving past light speeds to rip the space-time countiuem and as space-time is wrapping around them trying to compensate, throws Doomsday in the new dimension pit and quickly stops this abomonibal speed limit before Surfer gets trapped in a parrelel dimension as well. It won't really destroy Doomsday, but he'll be someone else'es problem..
which as a last resort type of manuever I'm lead to assume won't happen until after he's beaten.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by leonidas
whirly's right as usual. the hunter/prey and beyond versions had already proven invulnerable to cosmic energy (omega beams). ss could buy time by teleporting him away seomwhere, but i don't see him beating the high end version of dd.

Surfer could time travel back in time and wipe him from existence just like he did Overlord. DD will probably not catch Surfer. Since forum rules state that both characters are bloodlusted and out for a kill, Surfer will not be a pacifist and hold back as he normally would. Normal Surfer might get his ass handed to him. Actually it's a pretty good possibility. But, if Surfer is pissed, he'd probably take it more times than not.

He'd use his speed to it's fullest, while building his strength via power cosmic. He could also use his cosmic awareness, something blue boy doesn't have, and possibly find a weakness or some type of energy signature DD is vulnerable to.

Surfer wins. Surfer has strength(via power cosmic), speed(FTL Tavel and reaction times), planet leveling blasts, cosmic awareness, and time traveling abilities. What does DD have going for him? DD has strength and durability. That's it. Oh wait, fire breath huh? Surfer occasionally flies through and absorbs suns, so fire breath probably wouldn't work on him. Surfer wins. Surfer's experience with dealing with DD type beings 'coughMorg With The Waters Of Lifecough' and Overlord.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:28 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Silver Surfer has the power to destroy a planet, he will fried Doomsday a$$ to ash.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:48 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

DD may at some point become "un-destroyable," but he can never become "un-get-rid-of-able," mainly cuz he can't fly and doesn't control/project energy of any type, while Surfer can. It wouldn't be easy, but SS wins (most of the time, anyway).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:02 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Sentry
Surfer could time travel back in time and wipe him from existence just like he did Overlord. DD will probably not catch Surfer. Since forum rules state that both characters are bloodlusted and out for a kill, Surfer will not be a pacifist and hold back as he normally would. Normal Surfer might get his ass handed to him. Actually it's a pretty good possibility. But, if Surfer is pissed, he'd probably take it more times than not.

He'd use his speed to it's fullest, while building his strength via power cosmic. He could also use his cosmic awareness, something blue boy doesn't have, and possibly find a weakness or some type of energy signature DD is vulnerable to.

Surfer wins. Surfer has strength(via power cosmic), speed(FTL Tavel and reaction times), planet leveling blasts, cosmic awareness, and time traveling abilities. What does DD have going for him? DD has strength and durability. That's it. Oh wait, fire breath huh? Surfer occasionally flies through and absorbs suns, so fire breath probably wouldn't work on him. Surfer wins. Surfer's experience with dealing with DD type beings 'coughMorg With The Waters Of Lifecough' and Overlord.

surfer wins

and he can trap dd in a barrier, or just amp his strength kill dd with it then dd comes back ss amps his strength a bit more than what he initially kiled him with and kills him agian etc

surfer reaaranges his molecules to make him look like a DD tree or nothingness

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:08 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

i dont think doomsday could become immune to all the surfers powers. he weilds the power cosmic, he has a wide vatity of ways he can kill doomsday. and then when he comes back he can diversify. hes one of the strongest characters in marvel so combined with his speed and duribility i think he can kill doomsday by physically beating him to death. next time around he can rearange his molecules, if doomsday manages to come back after this he can use energy projectiles.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:19 PM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Ah, now this is a good matchup; Thank you, jacoboOo.
Surfer has the speed, toughness and energy projection to put down Doomsday - but it's getting DD to stay down that's the problem. Supes used all his solar energy reseves to 'kill' DD first time before going down; does Surfer has greater reserves in the power cosmic? Hmmm.
It may come to having to scoop him up and throwing him into a star or black hole, but there is no gurantee in this matchup.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:33 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

DD wouldn’t do any better than Savage Hulk.

-SS using fraction of his power made Hulk look like a joke.

Amp that to the level of energy he used against Enslaver, Korvac , Mep , Champion etc.

SS will k.O doomsday.

Immune?

Let’s see ways SS can win

1) Molecular Annulations
2) Cosmic Blast capable to destroying worlds 1) (Superman’s punch seem to effect to curtain degree.)
3) Dimension Dumping (well dump him in Dif dimension, or timeline)
etc etc

Now let's See DD option.

He might be physical Superior to SS.

- Let’s See SS dealt with Durok (a guy physically Stronger than Thor and SS combined, SS took his best and defeated him.

The same Guy who defeated Thor with extreme ease, and laugh at his hammer.

- Savage Hulk, Mindless Hulk ------- SS took many hits without problem, end of battle you see SS don’t even scratch. DD might be stronger than Savage hulk but not by that much (if he is)

And after it's all said and done all DD can do it punch SS.

And Brutes don't do to well against someone who can go faster than light.

Hard to make contact wouldn’t you say.

SS wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 06:03 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote