KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pitt Gauntlet with a twist…

Can he do it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 60.00%
No 2 40.00%
Maybe? 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pitt Gauntlet with a twist…
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Cool Pitt Gauntlet with a twist…

OK, Pitt is running a gauntlet and he fights each one at a time. If he beats them he gets to fully rest and heal. The twist is that after beating each opponent he gets one of their traits or powers and has full understanding and the ability to use said power. Can he clear the task and which powers would he take from each opponent to do it?

Deadpool
Reed Richards
Cannonball
Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:47 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

he doesnt clear it, just for the fact that theres a big gap between galactus and thanos. he'll be able to beat thanos tho..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:52 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

if he takes one of thier powers he could deffinately do it.

Antimatter Corps, Bow Damnit! / sig by ME my sigs
Respect Venom Respect Pitt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:47 AM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Pitt... a hulklike creature with claws. okay...
Deadpool - beats deadpool easy.. gains.. healing factor... ?
Reed Richards- stretches reed too fast, gainst his elastic powers
Cannonball- elasticpunch, knocks out cb
Dr. Strange- gets killed. nothing he can do to DS. stephen wraps him in the crimson bands of cytorrak. and shatters pits mind.

Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:55 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

I still think he could do it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:37 PM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Pitt... a hulklike creature with claws. okay...
Deadpool - beats deadpool easy.. gains.. healing factor... ?
Reed Richards- stretches reed too fast, gainst his elastic powers
Cannonball- elasticpunch, knocks out cb
Dr. Strange- gets killed. nothing he can do to DS. stephen wraps him in the crimson bands of cytorrak. and shatters pits mind.

Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus
Don’t agree with you on Dr. Strange. With the speed of CB he could hit him before he reacted plus Pitt’s mind is pretty much immune to most mental attacks.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:10 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

He's not gonna get past Strange.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:14 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Already stated how he can get past Strange.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:23 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Yeah, I hadn't noticed Cannonball. But how is he gonna beat Richards with any of Deadpool's abilities?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:29 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

By the way, Deadpool is quickly becoming one my favorite comedic characters.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:29 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, I hadn't noticed Cannonball. But how is he gonna beat Richards with any of Deadpool's abilities?
There is noting that Reed can do to him and Pitt's claws cut through about anything even Reed.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:35 PM
Reaper777

Originally posted by ThePittman
There is noting that Reed can do to him and Pitt's claws cut through about anything even Reed.

Yeah he dosent need any of Deadpool's abilitys.

He'd cut through Richards like a hot knife through butter.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:58 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Reed Richard is unkillable, right?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:03 PM
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Re: Pitt Gauntlet with a twist…

OK, Pitt is running a gauntlet and he fights each one at a time. If he beats them he gets to fully rest and heal. The twist is that after beating each opponent he gets one of their traits or powers and has full understanding and the ability to use said power. Can he clear the task and which powers would he take from each opponent to do it?

Deadpool
Reed Richards
Cannonball
Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

Deadpool - take his healing
Reed - his intelligence
cannonball - invulnarability
strange - magic ability
emma - telepath powers
spidey - reflexes
flash - speed (duh)
hulk - raw power
superman - flight
thanos - energy projection
galactus - pwned

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:05 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
Deadpool - take his healing
Reed - his intelligence
cannonball - invulnarability
strange - magic ability
emma - telepath powers
spidey - reflexes
flash - speed (duh)
hulk - raw power
superman - flight
thanos - energy projection
galactus - pwned

he already has raw power, if he took hulks power and added it to his he'd be unstopable(power wise)

But if he took his ability to get stronger and gain fighting ability with anger, that would rule!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:08 PM
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Reaper777
he already has raw power, if he took hulks power and added it to his he'd be unstopable(power wise)

But if he took his ability to get stronger and gain fighting ability with anger, that would rule!

i didnt give him that cus i gave him reeds intellegence, no use wasting intellegence to stratigize wink

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:10 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
i didnt give him that cus i gave him reeds intellegence, no use wasting intellegence to stratigize wink

yeah, that works

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:15 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think he has a chance of he pawns them all but i dont think he'd beat galactus

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:32 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I don't think Pitt gets past Strange. Strange defeats beings on an entirely different power level than Pitt. With the intelligence of Reed, Pitt may be able to come up with some device that depowers Strange..i don't know..lol. I just see that happening though. If he did make it past Strange...he could make it to Galactus. I don't think he could beat the Big G however. To even have a chance..it would have to be a severely weakened Galactus. Pitt could use Richard's knowledge concerning the wherabouts of the Ultimate Nullifier. That would beat Galactus...lol.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 07:02 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Pitt Gauntlet with a twist…

Deadpool
Reed Richards
Cannonball
Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

Stops at Reed or Sam

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 09:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote