KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Doom Vs. Extremis Iron Man

Dr. Doom Vs. Extremis Iron Man
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Dr. Doom Vs. Extremis Iron Man

Okay Quick search I didn't see anything on the first few pages. How does Dr. Doom do against Tony Stark in these 3 battles.

No Prep
With Prep

And Lastly
No Prep But its Doom and all his Doombots Vs. Tony and all his suits of armor (like in the battle vs SuperAdaptoid.

I'd say Doom would win them all. I love Doom. He's gonna have my babies with me some day. Little scarred metal freaks...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:30 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

DOOM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 03:57 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

1. I'd give it to IM.

2. Hard to say as both can provide big plot devices with prep, but I'll say Doom for now.

3. IIRC Doombots aren't very reliable, so I'll say Tony wins here.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:16 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Doom>>>Tony Stark with prep.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

no prep, im has a better chance, but still loses. dr.doom 6-7/10.

with prep, dr. doom takes it 9-10/10. dr.doom plotting skills>>im's plotting skills.

and the last one with prep and their respective bots, i'd say tony ends up destroying most of the bots, and most of his suits survive, but dr. doom eventually tricks stark into believing he has defeated doom, only to discover that doom has trapped him or depowered his suit or done somthing that will lead to tony's demise... and the subsequent demise of all his suits as well.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:26 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote