KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The 4 horsemen vs. marvel earth

The 4 horsemen vs. marvel earth
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The 4 horsemen vs. marvel earth

Apocalypse has 4 new horsemen to take over marvel earth.
Mangog, Doomsday, Desak and The Void (That means no sentry for earth).

Dr. Strange is currently off fighting Dormammu.

Can Marvel Earth Survive this attack?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:54 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Scarlett Witch says, "No more horsemen"

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:57 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Then gets beaten by speedblitz from Doomsday and Void

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:05 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

i like how the horsemen are way over apoc.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:05 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

1. Scarlet witch is supposedly powerless.
2. Sue me. Apoc somehow won them in the lotto or something.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:06 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
1. Scarlet witch is supposedly powerless.
2. Sue me. Apoc somehow won them in the lotto or something.

No Apoc got the power cosmic stick out tongue

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:08 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I was just blowing smoke fellas

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:11 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Scarlett Witch says, "No more horsemen"

and nothing happens.

smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:29 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

and nothing happens.

smile
But Doomsday stops and helps her get her kitten out of the tree. She says, "Thanks." Doomsday says, "Is this what it feels like to do good deeds?" Scarlett witch, "Ummmm..."
*Witch's head gets smashed*
"Ha!" Doomsday walks off completely gratified.

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:46 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Marvel still has.....

Dr. Doom, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Thor, Iron Man, Guardian.....

Marvel easily outsmarts these punks cool

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:52 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

You've got to wonder what Ghost Rider's penance stare would do to Doomsday?

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:22 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

That would be interesting.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:29 AM
Mider

probably would evolve beyond it eventually, mangog is one tough cookie its like fighting odin isnt it?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:13 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

And Odin thats pure force and no magics justabout.. but yah.
I was wondering if there were more obscure earth characters I'm not thinking of currently on earth powerful enough to stop these guys.

Last comic I read Thor just got his hammer back wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:15 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

And Odin thats pure force and no magics justabout.. but yah.
I was wondering if there were more obscure earth characters I'm not thinking of currently on earth powerful enough to stop these guys.

Last comic I read Thor just got his hammer back wink
Obscure?

I'm the master at that! wink

Let's see...

Sleepwalker - nope
Darkhawk - nope
Solo - nope
Cardiac - nope
Cloak - maybe...interesting
Deathlok - nope
Death's Head II - Intersting. Is he dead yet or just not being used?
Mr. Sinister - Not obscure but let's face it, any chance he gets at betraying Apocalypse he takes
Professor X - Again not obscure but let's assume he's going all out on this one.

I said I was the master but I'm really tired right now. I'll come up with more later.

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:21 AM