KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Normal Powered Galactus vs Thanos and Wonder Woman

Normal Powered Galactus vs Thanos and Wonder Woman
Started by: Darth_Erebus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Erebus
The End

Normal Powered Galactus vs Thanos and Wonder Woman

NO HOTU, IG or Godwave.

No Prep

Just for the hell of it

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:31 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

The duo get destroyed pretty quickly. We know Thanos can't take Galactus, and Wonder Woman adds nothing.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:39 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkrulz

galactus

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:38 AM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

what the hell is wonder woman doing here?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:38 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
what the hell is wonder woman doing here?

Getting thrashed wink

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:46 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Galactus makes wonder wonder his Herald of Desire. shifty

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:49 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thanos: Are you ready?

Wonder Woman: Hah! A true Amazon knows when to fight her battles and when not to. There is no dishonor in a strategic retreat!

Thanos: Coward!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:04 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Diana trys to block a blast from Galactus with her bands..

Everything but her bands, tiara and lasso are destroyed stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:37 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

lol

yea this is not enough to even bother a full power galactus...

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:56 AM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

confused

Teaming Thanos with Wonder Woman is like teaming Superman with a a handful of lose change...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:57 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

What is godwave anyways?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:18 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

Teaming Thanos with Wonder Woman is like teaming Superman with a a handful of lose change...

Hmm shifty

Supes: Hey Galactus

*Galactus turns around*

*Supes throws change at Galactus*

Galactus: GAH!

*Galactus is KO'ed*

Supes: Cha-Ching! big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:22 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:22 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Thanos and WW get OWNED.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:55 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What would have happened If Thanos didn't hit him with one Shot what If when Galactus was about to get up Thanos was there and kept hitting Galactus with that intensified beam of power. Would Galactus be able to recover?. That was a beam that knocked a 20 ton person miles away what would have happened If Thanos kept using it..

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:58 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by golem370
What would have happened If Thanos didn't hit him with one Shot what If when Galactus was about to get up Thanos was there and kept hitting Galactus with that intensified beam of power. Would Galactus be able to recover?. That was a beam that knocked a 20 ton person miles away what would have happened If Thanos kept using it..

Galactus would block Thanos's blasts after the second or third one then vaporize Thanos.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:12 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote