KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher/Daredevil/Batman durability

Punisher/Daredevil/Batman durability
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Punisher/Daredevil/Batman durability

Let's say Frank Castle, Matt Murdock, and Bruce Wayne (w/o suit) were tied on a pole. And then Captain America comes out. He socks each of them one at a time. Who would pass out first? Who would pass out 2nd? and who would pass out 3rd?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:59 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Punisher wins, Batman as a very close second. DD does'nt have much durability compared to them. If Cap hit them though, the jobber aura would ko them all in one hit.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:05 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tassadar
Punisher wins, Batman as a very close second. DD does'nt have much durability compared to them. If Cap hit them though, the jobber aura would ko them all in one hit.

Thats the truest statement I've ever seen.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:06 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Tassadar

laughing

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:06 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Punisher by a long shot. His durabillity is insane and niether Batman or Daredevil begin to approach it.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:46 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

?? Matt's enhanced though, if only slightly. Bats and Frank are just humans, albeit insanely trained and durable humans.

Is this for real, or is it just a case of the Bat-God syndrome infecting KMC?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 05:16 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Actually all 3 are durable. But in the gist of it, matt doesn't take hits like the other two. He's an agile guy that tends to avoid most hits.. Even batmans taken a couple of bullets. But punisher, that guys just crazy. When his adrenaline starts pumping he goes ballistic and runs in guns a blazing...

lets look. dd dodges.. swings around.. gets in quick, gets out quick. his martial arts skills hold him up....

batman sneaks around.. swings in.. comes from the shadows.. dodges bullets.. runs circles around poeple with his martial arts

frank.. great hand to hand.. but can't dodge bullets.. he takes em through his kelvar vest, or even a lot of times, bitign the actual bullet. He gets in hand to hand, he doesn't fancy his way out of it, he takes the hit...

yah.. i'm pretty sure i'd go with frank to take the most punishment.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 05:27 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Bats and Frank also have better armor 99% of the time. Strip that off and see how well they take a bullet, compared to Matt (or anyone really).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 05:30 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Is this for real, or is it just a case of the Bat-God syndrome infecting KMC?

it cant be helped some people were born with the this sickness.

im a bit of a diffrent case though cause i was born with the high tech future bat sickness.

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 05:33 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Frank once took three rubber bullets point black to the face before going down and had a rib blown out by a shot gun and continued fighting like it was nothing. He is much more durable then these two.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 06:11 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

The thing about Daredevil is that he is still pretty durable. Sure he dodges hits some times, but he's still very gymnastic and acrobatic. That's gotta give him some muscle. And he's taken punches from Spider-Man, a 15-tonner.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 02:41 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

They're all tough, no one doubted that, but, Punisher is the most so. He has had his ass kicked around so many times and he gets back up.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:59 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

Punisher wins coz he can take pain

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:10 PM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Frank once took three rubber bullets point black to the face before going down and had a rib blown out by a shot gun and continued fighting like it was nothing. He is much more durable then these two.

That has more to do with sheer will power than durability.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:13 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Dinalfos
That has more to do with sheer will power than durability.

*Nods* Those are willpower feats. Durability feats would have been NOT having his rib be blown out.

Or having a building crush him, and then walk out unscathed.

Being able to keep fighting while damaged is all about willpower.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:20 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Exactly, the word you guys are looking is endurance. - The amount of punishment one is able to take before going down.

Btw, castle it is..

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:23 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Originally posted by Jyppe
Exactly, the word you guys are looking is endurance. - The amount of punishment one is able to take before going down.

Btw, castle it is..

Yes you're right, iff it's durability, I don't know, but endurance the punisher wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:25 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Jyppe

Btw, castle it is..

Ehh, I see endurance from an athletic point of view. The ability to work at maximal output for an extended time. Sprinting a mile would require endurance. Taking a bullet to the arm, and continuing into a boxing match is willpower.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:27 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Good point Castle takes this. Matt and Bruce dodge, Frank takes it and keeps going.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:30 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Meh. Daredevil has the best durability. The ability to actually NOT be hurt.

Frank has the most damage soak. The ability to take a hit, and shrug it off.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:33 PM