KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!

Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!

The Beyonder teleports 10 of Spider-man's most dangerous foes along with 10 of Batman's most sinister foes to a remote location....

He tells the Spidey villains that if they can destroy the opposing Bat-villains, then Spider-man will cease to exist, and New York City will be theirs for the taking.

He then tells the Bat-villains if they can take out the Spidey-villains, then Batman will cease to exist and Gotham City will be theirs.

Both teams agree to this deal and agree to work together this one time to accomplish their objective....

The SPIDERMAN VILLAINS :

1. Hydro-man
2. Kraven the Hunter
3. The Rhino
4. The Kingpin
5. The Green Goblin
6. The Sandman
7. The Vulture (Younger version)
8. The Lizard
9. The Black Cat
10. Puma

VS.

THE BATMAN VILLAINS :

1. Mister Freeze
2. Ra's Al Ghul
3. Solomon Grundy (Superfriends version)
4. Bane
5. The Joker
6. Clay Face
7. Man-Bat
8. Killer Croc
9. Catwoman
10. Catman

There is no prep, and the battle takes place in a deserted down town Metropolis!!!! There are no civilians, and the entire city is their battle ground. There is also no time limit, and the battle ends when the last opposing team member is left standing....

WHICH TEAM OF BADDIES IS REALLY THE BADDEST???

I also tried to even up each villain with an opponent fairly evenly matched to their own strengths with the corresponding number....this doesn't mean that person will fight the same number person though, but it helps.

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Aug 1st, 2006 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:39 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Re: Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

3. Solomon Grundy (Superfriends version)

You do know the Superfreinds were Pre-Crisis confused

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:41 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Re: Re: Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!

Originally posted by Broly92
You do know the Superfreinds were Pre-Crisis confused

Yes, but I don't think that particular version of Solomon Grundy is half as powerful as the current version of Solomon Grundy. The current version of Solomon Grundy has mopped the floor with the entire JSA and held his own with the JLA....I never saw the older version of him do that...in fact, the older Solomon Grundy varies with different opponents. One version has him scraping with Superman, and another has him barely holding his own with Batman; getting kicked and punched around like a punching bag. So, this is the version that's about half-way in between the weakest version and the most powerful version....Solomon Grundy at 50% you could say!!!! smile

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:47 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

How?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:48 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

How?

How what?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:52 PM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

How is a guy who faced
pre-crisis Supes between weakest and strongest wacko

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:55 PM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

How is a guy who faced
pre-crisis Supes between weakest and strongest wacko

The current Solomon Grundy is the most powerful version of him so far....even more powerful than the 70's and 80's version. Just because it's the Pre-Crisis Solomon Grundy doesn't make him the most powerful version. I've seen the Pre-Crisis Solomon Grundy barely hold his own with Batman in battle. Like I said, Solomon Grundy varies with the writer. Sometimes he's written as a character that can barely handle Batman, while another writer has him fighting Superman toe-2-toe, while yet another writer has him more powerful than Superman; fighting the entire JLA and defeating the likes of the entire JSA....so, there is NO ONE particular version of Solomon Grundy!!! Just think of this Solomon Grundy as mid-version of him. Not him at his strongest, nor him at his weakest either; about Class 70-80 roundabouts!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 11:04 PM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Fine sorry
Batman villians win still though

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 11:10 PM
Null

Is solomon Grundy a batman Villian laughing

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 11:11 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Ritoshi
Is solomon Grundy a batman Villian laughing

confused Uh, yeah...... confused Well, actually he's a Batman, Superman, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Green Arrow, JSA, and JLA villain.

Batman has faced him several times in battle on his own. Check out Detective Comics #523 for a great Batman/Grundy fight. Also, check out Batman : The Long Halloween series. Grundy is one of the many Bat-villains in that series.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 11:15 PM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

confused Uh, yeah...... confused Well, actually he's a Batman, Superman, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Green Arrow, JSA, and JLA villain.

Batman has faced him several times in battle on his own. Check out Detective Comics #523 for a great Batman/Grundy fight. Batman also went up against Grundy in Shadow of the Bat #39.......Also, check out Batman : The Long Halloween series. Grundy is one of the many Bat-villains that appear in that series.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Aug 2nd, 2006 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:11 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spidey villians will take this too much raw power.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:12 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

Bats villians win.You don't give the the Joker prep and expect the other team to walk away without a smile on their faces.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:37 AM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Solomon Grundy is not part of Batman's rogues gallery.

That being said, Spidey's villains take it.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:44 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Batman villains take it. Solomon Grundy suddenly tipped the scales in their favor....

Pre-Crisis (Superfriends...) Solomon Grundy tangled with Pre-Crisis planet-juggling Superman...and often beat him.....

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:59 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Re: Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!

1. Hydro-man vs Mr Freeze = 50/50 (this is an easy one to argue either way so I can't see a victor in this fight myself.)
2. Kraven the Hunter vs Ra's Al Ghul = 7/10 in favor of Kraven. He's not a better fighter but he has other abilities that help compensate
3. The Rhino vs Solomon Grundy = 6/10 Rhino It's really hard to tell sometimes
4. The Kingpin vs Bane = 6/10 Bane
5. The Green Goblin vs Joker = 6/10 Green Goblin he's stronger and has more on hand weaponry
6. The Sandman vs Clayface = 6/10 Clayface
7. The Vulture (Younger version) vs Man-Bat = 7.5/10 Man Bat Vulture is smart and fairly tough but c'mon
8. The Lizard vs Killer Croc = 6/10 Lizard even in Croc's current state
9. The Black Cat vs Catwoman = 7/10 Catwoman
10. Puma vs Cat Man = 6/10 Cat Man

So much for the preliminaries, now let's check the score.

Spiderman = 4.5
Batman = 5.5

This is just IMO. I don't consider any of these fact.
Kraven vs Bane = Bane 6/10
Green Goblin vs Man-Bat = Green Goblin 7/10
Rhino vs Clayface = Rhino 6/10 (maybe)
Lizard vs Catwoman and Catman = Catwoman and Catman 7/10

Bane vs Rhino = Rhino 8/10
Catwoman and Catman vs Green Goblin = C and C 6/10

C and C vs Rhino = C and C 5.5 out of 10

And that's game. Batman wins.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 08:13 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Black Cat and Catwoman are not villains. At least, Black Cat isn't.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:01 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Spidey Villains Vs. Bat Villains!!!

Originally posted by Psyquis52
1. Hydro-man vs Mr Freeze = 50/50 (this is an easy one to argue either way so I can't see a victor in this fight myself.)
2. Kraven the Hunter vs Ra's Al Ghul = 7/10 in favor of Kraven. He's not a better fighter but he has other abilities that help compensate
3. The Rhino vs Solomon Grundy = 6/10 Rhino It's really hard to tell sometimes
4. The Kingpin vs Bane = 6/10 Bane
5. The Green Goblin vs Joker = 6/10 Green Goblin he's stronger and has more on hand weaponry
6. The Sandman vs Clayface = 6/10 Clayface
7. The Vulture (Younger version) vs Man-Bat = 7.5/10 Man Bat Vulture is smart and fairly tough but c'mon
8. The Lizard vs Killer Croc = 6/10 Lizard even in Croc's current state
9. The Black Cat vs Catwoman = 7/10 Catwoman
10. Puma vs Cat Man = 6/10 Cat Man

So much for the preliminaries, now let's check the score.

Spiderman = 4.5
Batman = 5.5

This is just IMO. I don't consider any of these fact.
Kraven vs Bane = Bane 6/10
Green Goblin vs Man-Bat = Green Goblin 7/10
Rhino vs Clayface = Rhino 6/10 (maybe)
Lizard vs Catwoman and Catman = Catwoman and Catman 7/10

Bane vs Rhino = Rhino 8/10
Catwoman and Catman vs Green Goblin = C and C 6/10

C and C vs Rhino = C and C 5.5 out of 10

And that's game. Batman wins.
I can agree with a lot of that, and I really like some of those matchups...

However Grundy MURKS Rhino like a toy.
And I'd take Ras over Kraven, while both are very skilled, Ras is mentally ahead of his opponent in this encounter, but that's just me.

Same result in the end either way.

Batvillains ftw.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:38 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

I see Batman villains having some trouble with Green Goblin. And remember, they are probably not fighting one on one, so strategy is damn vital here, brains over muscles...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:41 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Tshern
I see Batman villains having some trouble with Green Goblin. And remember, they are probably not fighting one on one, so strategy is damn vital here, brains over muscles...
Well, if you're going like that, Bats villain team is full of genius', shit a couple of those guys rank up with some of the smartest on the planet. Joker, Bane, Ras, etc.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote