KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America/Deadpool vs Black Panther/Wolverine

Captain America/Deadpool vs Black Panther/Wolverine
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Captain America/Deadpool vs Black Panther/Wolverine

Which tag-team wins?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 08:20 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Hmm erm

Well we already know that

Deadpool > Wolverine, however Cap and BP is about dead even no expression

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:27 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

I almost agree with that. That's why this is such a hard decision to make.

Deadpool > Wolverine. But, in my opinion, Black Panther > Cap, but just SLIGHTLY.

Damn. I really don't know here. This match could go any way it wants.

5/10 for both teams.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:08 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Deadpool takes out Wolverine.

Deadpool and Cap take out Black Panther easily.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

cosined.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:11 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

IMO DP takes down Logan and in H2H Cap would best BP but with weapons added it could dead even.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:12 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I think this is a pretty good match-up. I see Cap and Black Panther being 5/10, dead even. I also see Deadpool only slightly beating out Wolverine.

However, while Black Panther and Captain America will be a long, drawn out fight, it is the winner of THAT fight which will decide the winner of the thread. After all, with the healing that both Deadpool and Wolverine have, imagine how long it would take for one of them to finally go down.

Still, I see this going to Deadpool and Captain America for a slight majority.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 05:36 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

What about BP vs. DP and Cap vs. Wolverine confused

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 05:38 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Wow Deadpool > Wolverine at last i'm seeing light in the end of the tunnel where a Streetlevel beating Logan.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:48 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

bump

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:07 AM
King KAM

Cap tells DP to go get the car and then POW smacks the BP in the head with the shield KO'ing that friggin porch monkey, and then watches wolverine run off scared for his life.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:43 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Deadpool owned Wolverine the last time I saw them fight. However, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. But Deadpool seems to be all around more skilled and quicker on his feet than Wolvie. That's why I think Pool wins.

BP and Cap is unclear. I want BP to win(since he's the superior character by far), but maybe he can't. I'm not sure.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:18 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by King KAM
Cap tells DP to go get the car and then POW smacks the BP in the head with the shield KO'ing that friggin porch monkey, and then watches wolverine run off scared for his life.

Porch Monkey huh, Im glad to see your knowledge of ignorant and useless words is better then your debating skills.

Oh and just for the record, BP slices Capt in half.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:21 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Porch Monkey huh, Im glad to see your knowledge of ignorant and useless words is better then your debating skills.

bullshit, captain america sends that jigaboo back to africa with a 12pound 30inch vibranium-steel blend shield up his ass

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:26 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

bullshit, captain america sends that jigaboo back to africa with a 12pound 30inch vibranium-steel blend shield up his ass

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:27 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

roll eyes (sarcastic)
for the west side, beeeyatch!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:30 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

While I know you were just responding in kind, I very much doubt that even you think Black Panther would win with that much ease.

I still see Captain America vs. (a fully armed) Black Panther being split 5/10. With Deadpool vs. Wolverine going to Deadpool 6/10. Hence, this will end up in Captain America and Deadpool's favor.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:31 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Soljer
While I know you were just responding in kind, I very much doubt that even you think Black Panther would win with that much ease.

I still see Captain America vs. (a fully armed) Black Panther being split 5/10. With Deadpool vs. Wolverine going to Deadpool 6/10. Hence, this will end up in Captain America and Deadpool's favor.

How is Capt going to Hurt panther?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:31 PM
King KAM

How is Capt going to Hurt panther?
punch him in the mouth

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:32 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

punch him in the mouth

eek!

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:33 PM