KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie V vs Movie Punisher

Movie V vs Movie Punisher
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie V vs Movie Punisher

eh, eh?

no prep big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 06:59 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Movie Punisher. He can't die by convential means.

Question. Does V kill Punisher's family first?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:13 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He can't die by convential means.

confused ???

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
confused ???

I'm exaggerating just a bit. Did you see the movie?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:24 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

V wins.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:31 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I'm exaggerating just a bit. Did you see the movie?

Yeah. He got shot a few times and lived. Doesn't exactly make him immortal.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah. He got shot a few times and lived. Doesn't exactly make him immortal.

I know. I was stretching it a bit. But he did take five bullets, one right to the hear it looked like. I'm just saying, Punisher is mad durable.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:47 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I know. I was stretching it a bit. But he did take five bullets, one right to the hear it looked like. I'm just saying, Punisher is mad durable.

Fair enough.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:48 PM
Darth Martin

V must have took 50 + bullets and was hangin around for awhile.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:46 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Darth Martin

How many guys were there? They emptied entire magazines into him. I'm willing to bet it was a bit more than 50.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

V wins.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:48 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

V ftw.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:51 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Darth Martin

True, but V was wearing body armor at the time, while Punisher was not.

V wins.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:02 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Soljer
How many guys were there? They emptied entire magazines into him. I'm willing to bet it was a bit more than 50.

yup. he was able to take it with the metal body armor he was able to carry on himself cuz of how the fire he was in gave him super-strength(1 ton class at most) which helped some but was full of holes, and through sheer willpower also. if yall remember after V kills all those guys, he dies as well of blood loss. hes just one tough muddahf*cker and can ignore the pain. wink also the fire he was in that originated him or w/e gave him like near-superhuman durability, how he could take so many shots. yea V wins IMO too 7/10.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:34 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by braz
yup. he was able to take it with the metal body armor he was able to carry on himself cuz of how the fire he was in gave him super-strength(1 ton class at most) which helped some but was full of holes, and through sheer willpower also. if yall remember after V kills all those guys, he dies as well of blood loss. hes just one tough muddahf*cker and can ignore the pain. wink also the fire he was in that originated him or w/e gave him like near-superhuman durability, how he could take so many shots. yea V wins IMO too 7/10.

He's also a fruit. no expression stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:38 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^naw hes not a fruit, but ur right about one thing, Batman would still pwn him. wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:37 PM
..:Sn0w:..

V

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:39 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I dunno...I'm still favoring Punisher here. His determination to punish is too great.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:11 AM
MrHeavySilence

Punisher.

See, V is a fruit. He'd just stand there (thinking he's all tough) and let the opponent's bullets run out. What he doesn't suspect is that Punisher has a grenade launcher. V will be laughing off the bullets until a grenade smacks him in the face. BOOM SHAKA LAKA! Punisher wins.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 04:31 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^dude. lol u really dont think he'd try to dodge a grenade? What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:11 AM