KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America & Batman Vs My Gauntlet

Captain America & Batman Vs My Gauntlet
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Captain America & Batman Vs My Gauntlet

They get no weapons, vehicles, shield (no gadgets or whatever they normally carry)

All they have is themselves and their surroundings

All "fights" will take place in a large plain (1 mile square) with a 20/30 trees scattered around it (at the edges of the plain is an impenetrable wall that cannot be climbed)

Gauntlet:

1. A Pittbull
2. 20 pissed off house cats
3. 4 Doberman attack dogs
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses

After each round they are restored to full health, the next round always starts with them 50 metres from the animals

Does anyone think they can finish the list? (because I don't)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lmfao, this is funny.

i say the 20 PO'd house cats beats em. laughing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:02 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

Id say they probably wouldnt make it past the dobis definently not the chimps

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:07 PM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

They clear it. With pathetic ease.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 08:42 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

6 and 10 would give them trouble

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 08:44 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
6 and 10 would give them trouble

No they wouldn't. Batman, and Steve have both trained against animals like they were nothing. Look at what Black Panther does to animals. Captain America, at the least, is slightly superior to Black Panther. And Bruce isn't LEAGUES behind.

They clear it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 08:49 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Do they have their costumes?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 08:53 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

No costumes, just basic clothes.... and to the guy who thinks they clear it.... What the f**k?.... please explain how (or do you just have a horribly poor knowledge of animals)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Scoobless
No costumes, just basic clothes.... and to the guy who thinks they clear it.... What the f**k?.... please explain how (or do you just have a horribly poor knowledge of animals)

*sigh*

1. A Pittbull
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses

1. Please....
2. Cmon.
3. Alright, this is the first that might be difficult for even a normal human. However, both of these characters have the speed to intercept an attacking dog. Besides that, the easiest way to take out a dog like that is by offering an arm, and then snapping the neck of the dog. You get taught that in animal control.
4. This one would be hard, I admit, because Chimp's are STRONG. Their muscles are dense, they have great reach, and they are agile.

However, do you really think a couple chimps are going to out strategize or out fight two of the BEST fighters from their respective universes? Also, I very much doubt the chimps are that much more agile than these two fighters. They both are capable of very super-human feats despite their peak human label.
5. A tiger. Attacks fast. However, it can't attack two people at once very well. Besides that, Bruce and Steve are both arguably faster than an attacking tiger. Not to mention Steve has taken out man-eating tigers before.
6. Steve's taken on more than six werewolves. 'Nuff said.'
7. 2 Leopards. Let's see if Batman's "Leopard Blow" can take out it's namesake. Again, a cat a piece is no big deal for this team.
8. A polar bear. Powerful. Huge. A behemoth. However, they are in fact slow. Their bones break like a human's might. Not to mention that Steve and Batman can hang in the trees, and even swing tree to tree, and stay out of reach. Attack with branches or stones if they must.
9. An angry elephant. This and the next are easily the hardest fights. However, this fight is only really difficult due to the elephant's durability. Cap and Batman have both taken out far more durable combatants.
10. 6 lionesses. This is the first fight that I believe the two would have a hard time taking on straight. They would have to use some tactics, and pick them off slowly. But they would still come out on top.

A better Gauntlet would be if they couldn't heal before each fight. As it is, one person can sacrifice his life to provide an opening for the other, and not have to worry.

EDIT: Also, let me apologize if my thoughts aren't as coherent as I'd like. I haven't yet gone to sleep after getting home last night/early this morning. And last night was quite the eventful night. My typing skills, grammar skills, and debating skills are all less than optimal. Please take that into account before calling me a moron. Thanks, friend.

Last edited by Soljer on Aug 2nd, 2006 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:25 PM
steverules
The doctor

You should put Aunt May in there, she'll show them who's boss

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:28 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

no ****ing way is anyone trained to deal with 20 cats!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
*sigh*

1. A Pittbull
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses

1. Please....
2. Cmon.
3. Alright, this is the first that might be difficult for even a normal human. However, both of these characters have the speed to intercept an attacking dog. Besides that, the easiest way to take out a dog like that is by offering an arm, and then snapping the neck of the dog. You get taught that in animal control.
4. This one would be hard, I admit, because Chimp's are STRONG. Their muscles are dense, they have great reach, and they are agile.

However, do you really think a couple chimps are going to out strategize or out fight two of the BEST fighters from their respective universes? Also, I very much doubt the chimps are that much more agile than these two fighters. They both are capable of very super-human feats despite their peak human label.
5. A tiger. Attacks fast. However, it can't attack two people at once very well. Besides that, Bruce and Steve are both arguably faster than an attacking tiger. Not to mention Steve has taken out man-eating tigers before.
6. Steve's taken on more than six werewolves. 'Nuff said.'
7. 2 Leopards. Let's see if Batman's "Leopard Blow" can take out it's namesake. Again, a cat a piece is no big deal for this team.
8. A polar bear. Powerful. Huge. A behemoth. However, they are in fact slow. Their bones break like a human's might. Not to mention that Steve and Batman can hang in the trees, and even swing tree to tree, and stay out of reach. Attack with branches or stones if they must.
9. An angry elephant. This and the next are easily the hardest fights. However, this fight is only really difficult due to the elephant's durability. Cap and Batman have both taken out far more durable combatants.
10. 6 lionesses. This is the first fight that I believe the two would have a hard time taking on straight. They would have to use some tactics, and pick them off slowly. But they would still come out on top.

A better Gauntlet would be if they couldn't heal before each fight. As it is, one person can sacrifice his life to provide an opening for the other, and not have to worry.

EDIT: Also, let me apologize if my thoughts aren't as coherent as I'd like. I haven't yet gone to sleep after getting home last night/early this morning. And last night was quite the eventful night. My typing skills, grammar skills, and debating skills are all less than optimal. Please take that into account before calling me a moron. Thanks, friend.

Not to mention Batman actually scared off some wherewolves by just being the badass that he is. He also wrestled a bunch of Gorillas and beat them.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:32 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention Batman actually scared off some wherewolves by just being the badass that he is. He also wrestled a bunch of Gorillas and beat them.

*nods*

You put trained superheros, who deal with COSMIC threats from day to day....against....a few animals?

Gimme a break. They clear this.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:36 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by steverules
You should put Aunt May in there, she'll show them who's boss
.......along with Jarvis .

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:36 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

*nods*

You put trained superheros, who deal with COSMIC threats from day to day....against....a few animals?

Gimme a break. They clear this.

Uh-huh.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:40 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Why would you subject all of those animals to this match-up?

Do the folks at PETA know about this spite thread?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:47 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

*sigh*

Please take that into account before calling me a moron. Thanks, friend.

So I was right... you have a horribly poor knowledge of animals

A leopard is "no big deal".... What the f**k?.... either or both of them "taking out" an Elephant?...What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

You've never watched a documentary... have you?

And I never called you a moron

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:49 PM
Priest

Without Batmans aromor and captain america's sheild 10 stops them hard

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:50 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Why would you subject all of those animals to this match-up?

Do the folks at PETA know about this spite thread?

No large cats or bears were harmed (at all) in the making of this thread..... no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:53 PM
Tassadar
Executor

They get squished at 9.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:09 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote