KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial

Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Savage Hulk 10 47.62%
Exitar The Celestial 9 42.86%
Stalemate 2 9.52%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Soujaboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I was in a debate with Accel, and he informed me that in one instance Hulk was so angry that his strength grew to Celestial moments in seconds.

So who would win this fight the Hulk or Exitar?

Remeber the Hulk has unliited strength, durability, speed, stamina, etc.

Dead Serious

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Are you serious?????? NO ONE CAN BEAT AN ANGRY HULK!!

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:28 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Spite thread. Why would you pit something so pitiful as a CELESTIAL against the Hulk?

He's the friggin Hulk!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:29 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

i voted hulk.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Spite thread. Why would you pit something so pitiful as a CELESTIAL against the Hulk?

He's the friggin Hulk!
the friggin incredible hulk!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's the friggin Hulk!

Im sorry, I'll try Eternity next time. wink

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:31 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Im sorry, I'll try Eternity next time. wink

Eternity MAY be able to pull a few wins out of ten.

But it's not too likely.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:38 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

try an infinate next time.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:39 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is rediculous. Classic jugs can beat the Hulk. Thor can beat the Hulk. God herculese can beat the hulk. Odin. of course a celestial. morg would creme hulk in .5 seconds. Drax could do it. Gladiator can beat the Hulk. A celestial can wipe out earth. galaxies. this thread should be shut down.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:41 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

umm... hulk broke an asteroid 2x the size of earth!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:42 AM
Estacado
Legendary

HULK HAS BEATEN WOVERINE!!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:43 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

So I was in a debate with Accel, and he informed me that in one instance Hulk was so angry that his strength grew to Celestial moments in seconds.

So who would win this fight the Hulk or Exitar?

Remeber the Hulk has unliited strength, durability, speed, stamina, etc.

Dead Serious

No offence,but Jesus Grow the **** up.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:44 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is rediculous. Classic jugs can beat the Hulk. Thor can beat the Hulk. God herculese can beat the hulk. Odin. of course a celestial. morg would creme hulk in .5 seconds. Drax could do it. Gladiator can beat the Hulk. A celestial can wipe out earth. galaxies. this thread should be shut down.

DEH HLUKS STRANGTH IS INFANATE!!!!

NUN OF DEM CAN BAET HIMM!!!!

DEY WILL JSUT MKAE HIM ANERGY!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:44 AM
Badabing
Karen

Oh boy. I'll stay away from this one. whistle

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:47 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Skeets
No offence,but Jesus Grow the **** up.

Jesus Christ, calm down. It's a JOKE. These forums are made for entertainment.

"Grow up"??

I can't speak for you, but I'm here to do the exact opposite. Act like a child, get away from growing up, ignore the pressures of paying for my dorm, ignore the constraints of the impending future. Where am I going to grad school? Will I get in? Who will hire me? What will happen with my fiance?

**** growing up. I want to come here and act like an immature, eight year old brat. Get over it. Everyone is welcome here, and this isn't much of a spite thread by some people's standards.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:49 AM
Brutacus

"Grow up"??

I can't speak for you, but I'm here to do the exact opposite. Act like a child, get away from growing up, ignore the pressures of paying for my dorm, ignore the constraints of the impending future. Where am I going to grad school? Will I get in? Who will hire me? What will happen with my fiance?

**** growing up. I want to come here and act like an immature, eight year old brat. Get over it. Everyone is welcome here, and this isn't much of a spite thread by some people's standards.

Ok I can understand that, but I think this thread was made to bash someone.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:55 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

"Grow up"??

Like Brutacus said.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:56 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Skeets

Like Brutacus said.

laughing Skeets I was just having a little fun, I mean damn calm down.

Oh, what about That sig?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:58 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Oh, what about That sig?

Oh I completly ignored that I was a bit busy with the Respect thread I'm doing.I looked at the pic the Quality sucks.......erm
I need something clear to work with.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:01 AM
Brutacus

Oh, what about That sig?

A little fun, bashing someone because he disagree's with you is fun????
I know it's not ment for me or anything but dude come on you have to show you disagree with someone like this??
Making fun of someone???

I don't know but I think that's called imature. confused

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:05 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote