KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Generations and universes united

Generations and universes united
Started by: Tshern

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tshern
Protein-man

Generations and universes united

Too young athletic superheroes taught by the martial arts main man, Batman, himself and two veteran vigilantes who dealt justice way before the aforementioned youngsters. Nick Fury, Punister, Robin and Nightwing, this in two mixed teams which combine experience and youth.

Hand to hand fighting only, no gadgets, no prep time, no armors.

Nightwing & Nick Fury vs Punisher & Robin.

IMO this would be a nice match. I rank Nightwing above Robin and Punisher above Fury, so I decided to mix the teams so that Nightwing and Robin are not on the same side.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:02 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Fury would own the Punisher in H2H

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:25 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Probably in skill, but I kinda counted on Frank's endurance. Though it might be possible that Frank won't even fight Fury but faces Nightwing instead...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:34 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tshern
Probably in skill, but I kinda counted on Frank's endurance. Though it might be possible that Frank won't even fight Fury but faces Nightwing instead...

Fury is one tough guy

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:35 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Yeah, but so is Frank.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:37 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

That is very true, too. I'm a lot more experienced with Punisher's comic books so I won't say anything for sure, but I think Fury would eventually go down in the hands of Frank. Frank's problem might be that he doesn't like to fight hand to hand, so he hasn't got as much experience in fist fighting as he has in using weapons...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:38 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

That is very true, too. I'm a lot more experienced with Punisher's comic books so I won't say anything for sure, but I think Fury would eventually go down in the hands of Frank. Frank's problem might be that he doesn't like to fight hand to hand, so he hasn't got as much experience in fist fighting as he has in using weapons...

*laughs* Close quarters combat? Fury owns Frank. Fury is incredibly underrated, he is one of the top fighters. Up there with Cap, Wolverine, and Daredevil.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Daredevil, he is underrated too....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 04:27 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

If that's the case, then Frank would never lay a hand on Nightwing.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:26 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Would Nightwing and Punisher vs Robin and Fury make more sense then?

Like your sig, Tron. IMO the Black Panther avatar was cooler, though the current works better with your sig (wonder why...).

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:36 PM