KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What if...

What if...
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tru-marvell

Warning What if...

O.k. you superfanaticfreakyfansofsuperman! It's time to take down your hero. Why? Well here's the situation.

Ol' sneaky slimey Dracula (before Strange killed them all-vamps that is-)
somehow stole his way to DC verse and was able to through magic and vampiric sneakyness able to subdue and bite supes turning him into the ultimate vampire warrior slave and to make things worse, Drac has magically shield supes from the effects of Kryptonite and turned him loose to enslave the rest of the world...Who oh who would be able to put the bloodsucking man of steel down.

Lets say this is pc supes, and no cosmics invovled here

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:51 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

uh...no one.

Michael Jackson's blood might destroy him though.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:54 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I don't think anyone less than a cosmic can take down PC Supes.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:57 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

so u mean ol' drac wins....that aint good

what about 1 of the GL's

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:59 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You would need like ION, or Parallax... you'd need Abstract ++

but that still wouldn't work as its pc.. and he was unstoppable by any and all means.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:28 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I would go up to him and say "BOO!!!" and he'd die of a heart attack. cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:32 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

yes?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 05:12 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tru-marvell
O.k. you superfanaticfreakyfansofsuperman! It's time to take down your hero. Why? Well here's the situation.

Ol' sneaky slimey Dracula (before Strange killed them all-vamps that is-)
somehow stole his way to DC verse and was able to through magic and vampiric sneakyness able to subdue and bite supes turning him into the ultimate vampire warrior slave and to make things worse, Drac has magically shield supes from the effects of Kryptonite and turned him loose to enslave the rest of the world...Who oh who would be able to put the bloodsucking man of steel down.

Lets say this is pc supes, and no cosmics invovled here

Now correct me if I'm wrong but you state he's a bloodsucker . IE : He's a vampire , as such he can be taken down by normal means , co-incedently his powers would also drain rather rapidly considering their powered by his cells absorbing sunlight while a living corpse (what a vampire effectively is) doesn't actually use any of the body's natural functions.

If were going by marvels dumb 'vampirism is HIV' idea then supes would STILL be losing his powers. This is due to the fact that now that he takes up the ranks of Nosferatu he cannot enter direct sunlight without doing an impression of Johny Storm.

So sure , the future may look bad but give it about a month or so and by then Superman would have drained his remaining solar stock beating off the other heroes, making him easy pickings for a vampire hunter.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:03 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by grey fox
Now correct me if I'm wrong but you state he's a bloodsucker . IE : He's a vampire , as such he can be taken down by normal means , co-incedently his powers would also drain rather rapidly considering their powered by his cells absorbing sunlight while a living corpse (what a vampire effectively is) doesn't actually use any of the body's natural functions.

If were going by marvels dumb 'vampirism is HIV' idea then supes would STILL be losing his powers. This is due to the fact that now that he takes up the ranks of Nosferatu he cannot enter direct sunlight without doing an impression of Johny Storm.

So sure , the future may look bad but give it about a month or so and by then Superman would have drained his remaining solar stock beating off the other heroes, making him easy pickings for a vampire hunter.

yes

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 09:39 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

nice logical answer...hadn't thought of that. So ol supes would only be able to kill say 100 million folks in the month he'd have being supervamps. still nasty

If he happened to be post pc...then who could stop him before he was able to turn or wipe out a whole nation?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Would Die from the Solar Energy trapped in his cells. He kills Himself. If not, Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Present Day Batman Take him out.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by grey fox

Damn beat me to it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:14 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Call PC Hal Jordan? whistle

Wait, wouldn't the Sun kill him instead of giving him his power? Would he have to stay in the dark like other vampires, becauase then he'd just be vampire Clark Kent? confused

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 05:44 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I don't think anyone less than a cosmic can take down PC Supes.

Anyone Skyfather and above could do it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:15 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote