KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer VS Carnage......With another twist....

Silver Surfer VS Carnage......With another twist....
Started by: TK1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Silver Surfer VS Carnage......With another twist....

Ok, out in space. This match is...

Carnage With the power cosmic VS Surfer with symbiote.

Disucss....

Yep, i like doing twists. big grin

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:56 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Surfer wins, he more experiance with the power cosmic

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:10 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Yeah but Carnage is more experienced with a symbiote.

No actually Surfer wins....too tired to explain...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:12 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

the symbiote costume is a non factor really.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:13 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Surfers more exp. w/ PC, symbiotes non factors, like 2 post stated above.

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:24 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
the symbiote costume is a non factor really.

Not really think about it a normal human with the power cosmic could be less powerful than a human with a symbiote with the power cosmic.

Thats why maybe Carnage could win, because Surfer didnt have any powers before he had the power cosmic.

Im probably still gonna go with surfer..more experience MUCH more experience.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:33 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

Surfer wins.

Antimatter Corps, Bow Damnit! / sig by ME my sigs
Respect Venom Respect Pitt

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 05:19 PM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

surfer 10/10

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:13 PM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:42 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Wow that kicks ass big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:45 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'm confused. Is this the Surfer with the Power Cosmic, AND A symbiote, versus Carnage (With his symbiote) and the power cosmic?

Or, rather, is it Norrin Radd, with a Carnage symbiote, and Kleetus Cassidy, with the power Cosmic?

It makes a HUGE difference.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

The 1st one...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 09:10 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by TK1
The 1st one...

Oh, in that case, the Surfer wins with absolute ease.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 09:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If you had cletus cassidy.. with symbiote.. then augmented by galactus... that would be easily more powerful that surfer coated by a symbiote... as galactus tends to take your abilities and increase it umpteen times ... and add to that cosmic power...

in a power check cletus would win.
in a skill check, surfer would win.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:18 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Not really. Based on that logic, Terrax would be more powerful than Surfer because he already had super powers while Norrin had none.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:23 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Validus
Not really. Based on that logic, Terrax would be more powerful than Surfer because he already had super powers while Norrin had none.

And it's correct to assume that.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:25 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Unless of course Galactus decided to give you less cosmic than another person... Johnny storm with power cosmic seemed like a powerhouse to me....

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:39 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

how possibly could cassidy with a symbiote have cosmic powers cause last time i checked power cosmic is sun and that is heat and symbiote dont like heat so the minute he summoned that cosmic his symbiote be like " HA! he crazy peace out" and that would be a stomp from there.

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post May 6th, 2009 10:43 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironic

Originally posted by d3str0ya10
how possibly could cassidy with a symbiote have cosmic powers cause last time i checked power cosmic is sun and that is heat and symbiote dont like heat so the minute he summoned that cosmic his symbiote be like " HA! he crazy peace out" and that would be a stomp from there.

check again?

Old Post May 6th, 2009 10:51 PM
Ironic is currently offline Click here to Send Ironic a Private Message Find more posts by Ironic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

well if the symbiote are extremly sensitive to eat power cosmic contains heat so the symbiote would be out in minute with cassidy being so stupid.

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post May 6th, 2009 10:54 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote