KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Wolverine runs the gauntlet

Ultimate Wolverine runs the gauntlet
Started by: Wolverine2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolverine2006
X-man

Ultimate Wolverine runs the gauntlet

This is Ultimate Wolverine, not 616 Wolverine, he gets prep from he gets 3 hours total of prep from Prof. X, and 6 hrs to practice in the danger room. Wolverine gets 5 hrs to heal between each match.

1. Ultimate Daredevil

2. All Star Batman (no prep)

3. Ultimate Beast

4. Ultimate Captain America (just sheild)

5. Ultimate Green Goblin

6. Ultimate Omega Red

7. Ultimate Spider-man

8. Ultimate Thing

9. Ultimate Sabretooth

Attachment: ult. wolverine vs hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:18 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

That's a messed up order. erm

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:20 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

go ahead and rearrange it if u want...

this link shows a bunch of their stats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:27 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

so everyone thinks he runs it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:13 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

hell no. all star batman kills him.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 11:22 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Not without prep...he wuld just think Wolverine was just some guy with knives strapped to his arms. He doesnt know Wolverine has superhearing, so he wuldnt use sonics against him. He doesnt know that Wolverine has slight superhuman strength. He wuldnt know Wolverine has an unbreakable skeleton with claws either. Wolverine gets prep and time in the danger room to fight a hologram of Batman.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:41 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

First off we dont know much about Ultimate DD or All Star Bats no expression

Second, Ult. Cap kicks the crap out of him yes

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:42 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Or Ultimate Cap has no cheap way to fight Wolverine. No grenade, no machine gun. So Wolverine slices him up in H2H....or r u just sayin that cuz of wat Wolverine did to the thing in X4?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:46 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:46 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
That's a messed up order. erm

cosigned

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:47 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Or Ultimate Cap has no cheap way to fight Wolverine. No grenade, no machine gun. So Wolverine slices him up in H2H....or r u just sayin that cuz of wat Wolverine did to the thing in X4?

If thats what helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:47 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Nope, but I can bring it up wen u start hatin on Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:48 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Nope, but I can bring it up wen u start hatin on Wolverine.

Is that all you wolverine fans ever say?!?! What the f**k?

That I hate Wolveriene?!?

I hate Current Wolverine because he is precived to be an unkillable, unstoppable killing machine that can beat anyone who stands in his way.

Classic Wolveriene was a quality character. Classic Wolverine is 100000000000x better than Current Wolverine yes

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:50 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

dude, I kinda agree wat ur sayin about the current 616 Wolverine...but he doesnt beat everyone he fights. He and Spidey just recently got their asses handed to them and it exploited one of Wolverine's weaknesses. The choked the crap outta him. But in every forum I c about Wolverine u come in and bag on him. If u dont like the character thats fine...and besides this Ultimate Wolverine. The only reason u shuld dislike him is the Wolverine/Thing fight.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:56 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

dude, I kinda agree wat ur sayin about the current 616 Wolverine...but he doesnt beat everyone he fights. He and Spidey just recently got their asses handed to them and it exploited one of Wolverine's weaknesses. The choked the crap outta him. But in every forum I c about Wolverine u come in and bag on him. If u dont like the character thats fine...and besides this Ultimate Wolverine. The only reason u shuld dislike him is the Wolverine/Thing fight.

I dont dislike Ult. Wolverine no expression

I think he's a good character.

Of course that dosent make him exempt from the craptastic writing of that awful crossover.

Seriously Mike Carrey cannot write the FF or anything for that matter

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:58 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

That fight was cheap....with whole kick thing. But if u look at The Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk comics its all realistic in how the fight wuld go, Wolverine isnt doin anything that he shuldnt be able to do.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:02 AM
What If...

Ultimate jubilee curbstomps him.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:02 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

That fight was cheap....with whole kick thing. But if u look at The Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk comics its all realistic in how the fight wuld go, Wolverine isnt doin anything that he shuldnt be able to do.

Agreed yes

However they havent really fought thus far, more like Hulk just living out my fantasies sad

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:04 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

I want to c wat happened, and how Wolverine got Hulk to lose his innerpeace thing

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:10 AM
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

Originally posted by Grimm22
Is that all you wolverine fans ever say?!?! What the f**k?

That I hate Wolveriene?!?

I hate Current Wolverine because he is precived to be an unkillable, unstoppable killing machine that can beat anyone who stands in his way.

Classic Wolveriene was a quality character. Classic Wolverine is 100000000000x better than Current Wolverine yes

I couldn't agree more. Wolverine's current power level (and Sabretooth's for that matter) is just rigoddamndiculous.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:34 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote