KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Conan vs Blade

Conan vs Blade
Started by: Francisco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Francisco

Conan vs Blade

Two scenarios:

1- Classic Blade without vamp powers vs. Conan the Barbarian in the arena.
Blade has a katana and stakes and Conan is wearing his chain mail and has his broadsword or a scimitar.

2- Vamped Blade with his katana vs. Conan in full armour and a scimitar. They battle in the streets of some hyborian age city.

Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 11:11 PM
Francisco is currently offline Click here to Send Francisco a Private Message Find more posts by Francisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

good one...I'd have to look up Conans stats but gut feeling is that Conan definintly takes the first battle with little trouble.

The 2nd one would be a much bloodier battle but based on the many demons Conan has dispatched, I'd have to give him the edge in this as well

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 11:17 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Has Conan dispatched those demons under his own powers? Hasn't he used magic weapons and stuff like that. Has he need the help of others to survive when attacked by those demons?

Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 12:02 AM
Francisco is currently offline Click here to Send Francisco a Private Message Find more posts by Francisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Conan is truely awsome. He's been around for a loonnnggg time and is a asskicker supreme in melee combat. I have to in good concious give the majority to Conan. Besides he has some very impressive victorys.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 12:42 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Francisco
Has Conan dispatched those demons under his own powers? Hasn't he used magic weapons and stuff like that. Has he need the help of others to survive when attacked by those demons?

No, Conan never uses magic. In fact, HE HATES MAGIC!!!! He despises it and is very weary of anyone that uses it. As far as vampires go, Conan's faced vampires many times in his adventures, and has triumphed! In one of my favorite issues of "Savage Sword of Conan", Conan and his men run afoul of an entire city of vampires...Conan is the last one standing after all of his men are picked off by the vampires. Conan manages to take out a considerable amount of them with just his sword, some sharp pieces of wood, and his wits!!!

By Crom, put my money on the Cimmerian anyday!!!!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:50 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

1.Conan
2.Blade

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:54 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.Conan
2.Blade

agreed

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:23 AM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
No, Conan never uses magic. In fact, HE HATES MAGIC!!!! He despises it and is very weary of anyone that uses it. As far as vampires go, Conan's faced vampires many times in his adventures, and has triumphed! In one of my favorite issues of "Savage Sword of Conan", Conan and his men run afoul of an entire city of vampires...Conan is the last one standing after all of his men are picked off by the vampires. Conan manages to take out a considerable amount of them with just his sword, some sharp pieces of wood, and his wits!!!

By Crom, put my money on the Cimmerian anyday!!!!

But that's nothing Blade hasn't done even without his vampiric powers. Blade is so fast that when he moves time seems to slow down for everyone but himself. He is so agile that when he jumps it looks like he is flying. Hell when he was just a normal guy he took punches for vampires 10 times stronger than him and he kept going like nothing.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:18 PM
Hancock1

Conan anytime.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:55 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Hey dog do you realize that Vamped Blade is at least class 3 tons in strenght alone and that he can dodge bullets and regenerate damage almost instantly? Do you realize that he has been alive for over 70 years and has been fighitng the undead since he was 12 years old?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:19 PM
Francisco

Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Conan anytime.

This is pure fanboyism at its best. When has Conan faced an opponent as well rounded as Blade. Most of Conan's enemies are either weaker or dumber than he is. Blade is not just stronger and faster but smarter and better equiped than Conan.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:59 PM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Conan beat Rune. Twice. Not modern day decrepit-from-getting-H-Bombed-and-riddled-with-cancer Rune, but Rune in his empire-conquering past. (Normally I scoff at citing x-overs, but in this case Bary Windsor-Smith was involved in the project.) Rune is a way nastier vamp than Blade.

Conan sits near the top of the Adventure Food Chain.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:18 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I think conan can take both, i mean that guy is extremeley quick and the strongest human to ever live. And i think conan could break blades sword.Plus i was named after Conansmile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:32 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The Governator.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:33 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Can Conan get his pimp coat? whistle

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:30 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Laminator_X
Conan beat Rune. Twice. Not modern day decrepit-from-getting-H-Bombed-and-riddled-with-cancer Rune, but Rune in his empire-conquering past. (Normally I scoff at citing x-overs, but in this case Bary Windsor-Smith was involved in the project.) Rune is a way nastier vamp than Blade.

HELL TO THE YEAH..... wink I like Blade, don't get me wrong....but Conan would chew him up, and wash him down with a tall, cold meade of ale!!! LONG LIVE CONAN..... big grin

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:06 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Tron
Can Conan get his pimp coat? whistle

YES, HE CAN...ALONG WITH A BIG PURPLE HAT; W/ A FEATHER TO BOOT!!! HE ALSO COMES WITH VALERIA, BELIT, AND RED SONJA AS HIS THREE FINEST "EMPLOYEES"..... stick out tongue wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:10 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

By Crom!

... Conan kicks his half vampire ass.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:10 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Conan.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:12 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Originally posted by Laminator_X

Rune was depowered. Blade would have beaten him even easier.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 10:14 PM