KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The New Avengers vs. Justice League

The New Avengers vs. Justice League
Started by: soxfn89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soxfn89

The New Avengers vs. Justice League

The original lineup of the justice League:
Superman
Green lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Wonder woman and Martian Manhunter

Vs.

The New Avengers:
Sentry
Spiderman
Iron Man
Wolverine
Captain Marvel
Spider Woman
Luke Cage

New Avengers have numbers advantage but JL may have more poweful. Battle takes place in shadowlands

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:42 AM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Superman>Sentry
Green Lantern>Spiderman
Flash>Iron Man
Wolverine>Aquaman
Genis-Vell>Wonder Woman
MM> Spider Woman and Luke cage

rest of the league take care of Genis and Wolverine

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:47 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Redatom65
Superman>Sentry
Green Lantern>Spiderman
Flash>Iron Man
Wolverine>Aquaman
Genis-Vell>Wonder Woman
MM> Spider Woman and Luke cage

rest of the league take care of Genis and Wolverine

Wtf!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:49 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i just went in order how he listed it

::shrugs::

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:53 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Genis-Vell?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:54 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

captain marvel

i mean he was the last captain marvel for marvel unless you want to count phyla.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:56 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: The New Avengers vs. Justice League

Originally posted by soxfn89
The original lineup of the justice League:
Superman
Green lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Wonder woman and Martian Manhunter

Vs.

The New Avengers:
Sentry
Spiderman
Iron Man
Wolverine
Captain Marvel
Spider Woman
Luke Cage

New Avengers have numbers advantage but JL may have more poweful. Battle takes place in shadowlands

I think you mean Ms. Marvel. Genis isn't on the New Avengers. no

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

captain marvel

i mean he was the last captain marvel for marvel unless you want to count phyla.

He was never in the new Avengers.
If he's in the Fight him and Sentry would clean house.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:02 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

well i know he was never on the new avengers. but he said captain marvel

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:03 AM
IN TRAINING

So what CM, is this?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:04 AM
Moderator is currently offline Click here to Send Moderator a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

well i know he was never on the new avengers. but he said captain marvel

Sorry I ment Captain America

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:07 AM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Sorry I ment Captain America

OH! In that case; JLA 12/10.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:10 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

Originally posted by Skeets
He was never in the new Avengers.
If he's in the Fight him and Sentry would clean house.

In the first new Avengers comic I do remember Cap saying Sentry was probably the most superhero in Earth. When all the criminals escaped the cells Sentry helped the good guys. He effortlessly picked up carnage and blasted off into space. I dn't know if sentry could take supes but it would be a good fight

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:12 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

In the first new Avengers comic I do remember Cap saying Sentry was probably the most superhero in Earth. When all the criminals escaped the cells Sentry helped the good guys. He effortlessly picked up carnage and blasted off into space. I dn't know if sentry could take supes but it would be a good fight

Inconclusive.

JLA win 15689/10.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:13 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Spite? no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:17 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Sentry is the New Avenger's answer to Thor being gone. In fact I think Sentry's reemergence into marvel may just be so that Thor has a sparring partner strong enough to challenge him. Come on, its only obvious that in Civil War, Thors gonna fight Sentry.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:30 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Grimm22
Spite? no expression
I know...

I mean Wolverine's claws, Spider-Man's spidersense, Captain America's shield. They can't possibly lose.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:33 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Sentry>superman
Spiderman<GL
Iron Man<Flash
Wolverine<MM
Captain Marvel, dies from everyone else
Spider Woman<WW
Luke Cage<Aquaman

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:19 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Nearly anyone in the JLA can do this alone no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:29 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Superman would destroy Sentry because hes practically leaking with solar energy, superman could technically feed off of him in a sense, so that one goes to Superman.

Wonder woman could theoretically kill spidergirl with one punch, so that one goes to Wonder woman.

The Martian Manhunter could walk through Captain America's shield and blast him with Martian vision and kill him, winner, MM.

The flash could easily take Spiderman, because a spider sense is nothing compared to light speed.

Green Lantern would take Captain Marvel, although it could go both ways, what are Marvel's powers?

Then Green Lantern could take out wolverine

Superman would take out Luke Cage, and Aquaman would just stand there.

Last edited by Sirius77 on Aug 5th, 2006 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:29 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote