KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » morlun vs thor

morlun vs thor
Started by: darth fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth fury

morlun vs thor

who wins ??

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:28 PM
darth fury is currently offline Click here to Send darth fury a Private Message Find more posts by darth fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Thor. Too strong.

Morlun was born to hunt down Spider-Man and to kill him. A thing in which he succeeded. But he would suck fighting a hero such as Thor.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 05:43 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

morlun would get absolutely WRECKED by thor.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 05:46 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Morlun loses. He's just about the perfect enemy for any superhuman character below class 50, but Thor is too powerful.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 05:46 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fury

btw wasnt it morlun wasnt born to hunt down spidey he was born 2 feed off ppl with total tomestic force he hunted down spidey cause feeding off spidey gave him another 100 years to live. doesnt it say that morluns strength matchs the hulk or sumit. on spiderfan.org

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:12 PM
darth fury is currently offline Click here to Send darth fury a Private Message Find more posts by darth fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth fury
btw wasnt it morlun wasnt born to hunt down spidey he was born 2 feed off ppl with total tomestic force he hunted down spidey cause feeding off spidey gave him another 100 years to live. doesnt it say that morluns strength matchs the hulk or sumit. on spiderfan.org

i dont see how you can associate totemestic forces with thor's godly powers.

Animal totemism is NOT asgardian godhood.
Spiderman when punched said that he was never hit that hard before, not even by hulk/thor... but that could be for a number of reasons :
1)possbile pure physical force
2)means hulk/thor went easy on him
3)morlun's punch saps spidey's toughness/life, so it's more than just a physical thing.
4)bullshit.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:25 PM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The fact that Spidey eventually beat him speaks otherwise. Some bone-stingers wouldn't be nearly enough to hurt Thor. As it is, best estimates of Morlun put him around Class 50. The reason it seemed like he was stronger than those people was that he was draining a little bit of Parker with each hit....it in no way represented his actual strength.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fury

meh fine im beat

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:46 PM
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by DigiMark007
The fact that Spidey eventually beat him speaks otherwise. Some bone-stingers wouldn't be nearly enough to hurt Thor. As it is, best estimates of Morlun put him around Class 50. The reason it seemed like he was stronger than those people was that he was draining a little bit of Parker with each hit....it in no way represented his actual strength.

You don't know that for sure, and have nothing to back that up with.

Seems to me Morlun was always very strong - not Hulk level however, I don't care what Spider-Man says.

In all his fights, I have never noticed Morlun was becoming stronger. Or Spider-Man becoming weaker.

He was strong from the very first minute he fought Spider-Man.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:56 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fury

btw yes thor would beat him i give in but does hulk go easy on ppl ??? messed

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:58 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

btw yes thor would beat him i give in but does hulk go easy on ppl ??? messed

He does, actually.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:59 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fury

kk fine im beat again i can admit defeat

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:05 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by who?-kid
You don't know that for sure, and have nothing to back that up with.

Seems to me Morlun was always very strong - not Hulk level however, I don't care what Spider-Man says.

In all his fights, I have never noticed Morlun was becoming stronger. Or Spider-Man becoming weaker.

He was strong from the very first minute he fought Spider-Man.

Fair enough, but I also used the fact that we have no feats that suggest he is anywhere above about Class 50. The draining theory wasn't my only argument.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fair enough, but I also used the fact that we have no feats that suggest he is anywhere above about Class 50. The draining theory wasn't my only argument.

I've seen him in the Class 100 section of certain Spider-Man websites, but that's bull - he's maybe class 50 - at most.

That's still very strong of course, but he's no match for Thor. Unless his powers also work on Thor, but I doubt it.

Thor 10/10.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:48 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Morlun does have a few freakish durability feats, but still nothing on the level of Thor.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:49 PM
Kid Kurdy

Yup.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:58 PM
ozz81

interesting one, Thor..

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 01:58 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Morlun eats him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 02:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

herald of thunder takes care of business

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 03:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Morlun would be decisive. He would strike a death shot on Thor and everyone on this thread probably thinks so.
Like the black of Gorr; Morlun would access Thor's years.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 11:56 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote