KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kyle(GL) vs DeathStroke

Kyle(GL) vs DeathStroke
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Kyle(GL) vs DeathStroke

They are going hth. Start off in the grappling stance with hands locked.

See Indentity Crisis for the Results sick

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:52 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

This is the bullshit of all bullshits!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:53 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Actually, Kyle beat Deathstroke in his own series.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:55 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Wow this is a close fight wacko

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:56 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well I was gonna say that if Kyle simply stayed away and used his ring to deal with im it would be 10/10 for Kyle.

But since we have a showdown going ehre it is going to come down to who is faster on the draw and it comes down a willpower battle for the ring

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:58 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Kyle still wins via strength amping. Last issue of GL had Hal knocking Cyborg Superman's jaw clean off with one punch. Don't see why Kyle couldn't do similar.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:00 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Cuz DS will move and break his finger off!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:01 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Kyle still wins via strength amping. Last issue of GL had Hal knocking Cyborg Superman's jaw clean off. Don't see why Kyle couldn't do similar.

He could get him just like he did at the end of Deathstroke's 90s series, just will him to be all tied up, and its a wrap. Kyle beat him beat him one panel once he showed up, and that was while Deathstroke was serving the Titans, and Donna as a Darkstar.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:02 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Kyle still wins via strength amping. Last issue of GL had Hal knocking Cyborg Superman's jaw clean off with one punch. Don't see why Kyle couldn't do similar.

But wait don't forget, "GL feats aren't innerchangeble in some people's minds roll eyes (sarcastic)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:02 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Hal is like that though, though its certainly possibly, Kyle doesn't usually do that like Hal would, like Hal throwing down in a physical brawl with Mongul. Hal is a beast. He can KO bears withOUT the ring!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:03 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by newjak86
But wait don't forget, "GL feats aren't innerchangeble in some people's minds roll eyes (sarcastic)
Among the high tier, I accept it generally, but you can't say that Lantern of sector 12323 can do the type of thing Earth Lanterns can.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:04 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Juntai
He could get him just like he did at the end of Deathstroke's 90s series, just will him to be all tied up, and its a wrap. Kyle beat him beat him one panel once he showed up, and that was while Deathstroke was serving the Titans, and Donna as a Darkstar.

I will find that issue.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:05 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I will find that issue.
I have it. I'm in the middle of a dungeon on World of Warcraft. Remind me though, and I'll grab it out of one of my boxes later and get you a number

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:06 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

I kinda think DS is being underestimated here.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:07 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Juntai
Hal is like that though, though its certainly possibly, Kyle doesn't usually do that like Hal would, like Hal throwing down in a physical brawl with Mongul. Hal is a beast. He can KO bears withOUT the ring!

There was one issue of Kyle's GL run, post Ion, where he flew into space and started punching around asteroid's in a fit. It's not his usual style. Punching is usually what he does when pissed off.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:07 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Soleran
True, he HAS gotten good ones off on Kyle and on Hal.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:08 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

There was one issue of Kyle's GL run, post Ion, where he flew into space and started punching around asteroid's in a fit. It's not his usual style. Punching is usually what he does when pissed off.
Like many of DC's characters. big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:09 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah DS already showed if he can get in close he can wrestle for control of the rings has to who would win that is a toss up

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:09 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Soleran

Nah. In a comic, everyone knows Slade would win in this scenario. Realistically Kyle would kill him though.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:10 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by newjak86
Yeah DS already showed if he can get in close he can wrestle for control of the rings has to who would win that is a toss up

Having to duel over control of the ring totally takes a poop on GL continuity and mythos. That's just plain bad writing. Especially Kyle's ring which only works for Kyle.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:12 AM