KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » morlun vs wolverine

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Morlun 11 55.00%
Wolverine 9 45.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

morlun vs wolverine
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

morlun vs wolverine

who wins this brawl?
they fight in new york.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:27 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

wolverine if morluns tries to turn him into a vampire then wolverine will just get stronger

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:28 PM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

wolverine with bone claws

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:29 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Erm, Morlun's not exactly a vampire.

Morlun could probably overpower him, hold him down, and suck his life out (assuming his life-draining ability works on Logan).

Might take some time, but Morlun was dodging Spider-Man for the most part like nobody's business...Logan would have a hard time getting solid hits in on him and doing any real damage.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

yes true but he will keep comein back with his healing factor

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:32 PM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morlun is the guy that it took spidey and Ezekiel to beat isn't it ?

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:32 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by keak da sneak
yes true but he will keep comein back with his healing factor

Not when he's dead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by A.J
Morlun is the guy that it took spidey and Ezekiel to beat isn't it ?

Er, kinda. Even the 2 of them didn't do much...just got a few good hits in on him before Morlun punked Ezekiel. But yeah, that's the guy.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Well, Monster Spidey defeated him all by himself....

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:35 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

wolverine would win. morlun was not to fast or agile at all and spiderman never had a real problem landing any hits. Also morlun has no defense against wolverin adamtium claws and he has really no hope of Koing wolverine in the hits he would get in.
Not to mention Logan took on gorgon who was just a better version of morlun

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:37 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Well, Monster Spidey defeated him all by himself....

I chalk that up to the element of surprise as much as anything else. In their battles together, Parker did Jack and Squat to Morlun, even in an insanely long fight. It's reasonable to assume he'd lose nearly every time if they were to fight again, bone stingers or not.

I still don't see how Morlun couldn't just hold Logan down while he drained his life. He's gotta be Clas 50-ish...well beyond Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:38 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I chalk that up to the element of surprise as much as anything else. In their battles together, Parker did Jack and Squat to Morlun, even in an insanely long fight. It's reasonable to assume he'd lose nearly every time if they were to fight again, bone stingers or not.

I still don't see how Morlun couldn't just hold Logan down while he drained his life. He's gotta be Clas 50-ish...well beyond Wolverine.

morlun only 24 tonner by the way

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:43 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Sure, surprise. But still, the stingers did the job that normal Spiderman couldn't do just yet. Anyway, an extremely sick and weakened Spiderman held his own until morlun plucked his eye out. Yeah, he got kicked around before that and Morlun was basically toying with him, but he took an awful lot of punishment and got up.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:44 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by capt it up
morlun only 24 tonner by the way

How do you know this? Because I strongly doubt it.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:44 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Dinalfos
How do you know this? Because I strongly doubt it.

he is stated in the spiderman hand book 2005 to be class 4 strength so I assume he the highst level of class for meaning 24 tons

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:46 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by capt it up
he is stated in the spiderman hand book 2005 to be class 4 strength so I assume he the highst level of class for meaning 24 tons
yes handbooks...
thanos also has light speed.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not when he's dead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Er, kinda. Even the 2 of them didn't do much...just got a few good hits in on him before Morlun punked Ezekiel. But yeah, that's the guy.
In his first fight with spidey he completely destroyed him, I find it hard to believe wolverine can beat him.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:51 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by bigbran
yes handbooks...
thanos also has light speed.

I would not know I don't read thanos I how ever do read spiderman and morlun never showed strength that would put him over 24 tons.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:52 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Since when is Wolverine imune to being hurt?!?!

Just because he fights guys like Hulk dosent mean that being hit by someone at Morlun's strength wont hurt him?!?! What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:52 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
Since when is Wolverine imune to being hurt?!?!

Just because he fights guys like Hulk dosent mean that being hit by someone at Morlun's strength wont hurt him?!?! What the f**k?

it will hurt him but will in no way KO him and he will be quite fine taking quite a few hits from morlun. hell spiderman took his fair share of hits form morlun and kept fighting and his durbaility is clearly lower thne wolverines

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:54 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Morlun casually(i.e without effort) smacked aside a van when Spidey threw it at him. That takes a lot of strength.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:56 PM