KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The most powerful Marvel character???

The most powerful Marvel character???
Started by: iamonslaught

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iamonslaught

The most powerful Marvel character???

People argue about this A LOT

I vote for onslaught...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:54 AM
iamonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send iamonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by iamonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

TOAA (The One Above All)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Batman. smile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:00 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Why Onslaught?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:02 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

TOAA, then pre-retcon beyonder, then thanos /w/ THOU, then LT, and so on and so fourth

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:07 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

1. TOAA
2. Living Tribunal (only TOAA is above him)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:10 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

*obligatory Wolverine post*

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:12 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thedude1948
1. TOAA
2. Living Tribunal (only TOAA is above him)
thats wrong, thanos has already beaten LT, and pre retcon scared beyonder so much that he wouldnt even fight him

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:14 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by galan7777777
thats wrong, thanos has already beaten LT, and pre retcon scared beyonder so much that he wouldnt even fight him
sry i meant pre ret beyonder scared LT so much that LT wouldnt even fight him (typo) lol

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:15 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Domino.....

I'm so full of @#$%

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:16 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Actually you are wrong, Thanos beating Living Tribunal was in Marvel:The End book which means that never happened in continuity since none of the end books happened they are basically what ifs.

and you just answered your own question about Beyonder he was RETCONNED which means he NEVER was as powerful as he seemed to be. He is only an incomplete cosmic cube so he is below celestial level.

So going by Marvel Continuity the Living Tribunal is the second in power behind TOAA

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:19 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Actually you are wrong, Thanos beating Living Tribunal was in Marvel:The End book which means that never happened in continuity since none of the end books happened they are basically what ifs.

and you just answered your own question about Beyonder he was RETCONNED which means he NEVER was as powerful as he seemed to be. He is only an incomplete cosmic cube so he is below celestial level.

So going by Marvel Continuity the Living Tribunal is the second in power behind TOAA
omg just because he was retconed dosent mean that the secret wars never happened i have an issue, im simply saying that pre retcon beyonder would have beaten onsalaught, and was the most powerful being in all of marvel as stated by marvel itself. they retconned him because he couldnt be beaten and fans were complaining

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:23 AM
thedude1948

Well doesnt matter what you think he is (according to marvel) nowhere near the power you think he is, if he was so powerful he wouldnt be dead right now.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:26 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well doesnt matter what you think he is nowhere near the power you think he is, if he was so powerful he wouldnt be dead right now.
did u not read my last post im saying PRE RETCON beyonder, not CURRENT beyonder, and its not just what i think its fact, heres the thread showing his feats http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:28 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

The living tribunal... ninja

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:29 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

did u not read my last post im saying PRE RETCON beyonder, not CURRENT beyonder, and its not just what i think its fact, heres the thread showing his feats http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html
there is no debating fact, or debating the beyonders power

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:38 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Wolverine...ninja

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:38 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sleep

Originally posted by General Kon-El
Wolverine...ninja
i wondered how long it would be till some1 threw that out there

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:40 AM
thedude1948

there is no debating fact, or debating the beyonders power
There isnt because the REAL Beyonder is dead. And only was an incomplete Cosmic Cube.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:41 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

omg did u read the thread? and yes he is dead now thats y have repediatly said PRE RETCON beyonder..heres the thread again http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:44 AM