KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman/V/The Punisher vs 75 GCPD SWAT team members

Batman/V/The Punisher vs 75 GCPD SWAT team members
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman/V/The Punisher vs 75 GCPD SWAT team members

no prep

Batman has the Nomex survival suit as armor, and all of his standard equipment.
V has his knives of course. and metal plated armor.

and Punisher is strapped like a mofo. yes. as usual.

with: M16A2 w/ M203 grenade launcher, M1911A1 Colt .45 pistol w/ laser sight, survival knife, a class IV kevlar vest which can stop rifle & armor piercing rounds via ceramic plate and 4 frag grenades.

the SWAT team members have: M4 carbine rifles, 9mm berretas, helmet and kevlar armor

who winz??

Last edited by braz on Aug 7th, 2006 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:41 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

batman takes down about 10 of em with easse - drops a smoke bomb
and then k.o's them

pun just shoots them to death

v kills em like an assassin - shink right in the neck

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:54 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^yeh i think if Batman was really trying tho he could take out more than just 10. prolly like 10 at a time, then grapple back up, hide. drop some more nerve gas or w/e then take out 10 more etc. and yea like u said the Punisher would just mow em down with the M16 and grenade launcher. and V wrecks em too. wink

i think they could take it, theyd be messed up tho

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:58 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Cap recently took out more than 75 S.H.I.EL.D. (probably a little better trained than G.C.P.D. Swat) with no prob. These 3 win no prob, though V takes a little damage.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:59 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^hmm i just dont see how cap could do that, did he just like throw his shield for range then just KO every1 else who was in his way?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:01 PM
Tassadar
Executor

SWAT, too many for them to take down in an unprepared environment, give them 2 hours of prep and the team takes it. They need 1 1/2 hours to convince Batman its OK to kill people.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:13 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^lol. i think the Punisher would take out the majority of them with his grenade launcher, frag grenades and assault rifle. and that he would be most likely hiding somewhere shooting from afar while Bats is runnin around on rooftops, and V's sneakin up n cuttin throats like theres no tomorrow..! wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:47 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Punisher comes with a small tactical nuclear warhead and takes out The Police headquarters. no expression

Then smokes a cigarette and finishes his bottle of Jack Daniels.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:52 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

WTF arew the S.W.A.T. officers going to do. Their ammo isn't stropng enough to take any6 of these guys out with their armour.

A.Punisher mows em down, and has grenmades.
B.V cuts thier heads off.
C.Batman stalks, decapacitates, and knocks them out from the shadows with nerve gas.

V is too freakin unpredictable.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:38 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
WTF arew the S.W.A.T. officers going to do. Their ammo isn't stropng enough to take any6 of these guys out with their armour.

A.Punisher mows em down, and has grenmades.
B.V cuts thier heads off.
C.Batman stalks, decapacitates, and knocks them out from the shadows with nerve gas.

V is too freakin unpredictable.

The Punisher is still vulnerable to getting shot in the head and dying immediately confused , and if that happened, V n Bats would REALLY have to get their sh*t together, cuz Pun's gunna help them alot.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:56 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by braz
The Punisher is still vulnerable to getting shot in the head and dying immediately confused , and if that happened, V n Bats would REALLY have to get their sh*t together, cuz Pun's gunna help them alot.

laughing laughing

I dont know but that first sentence is funny as hell to me.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:56 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:03 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by braz
That's a good point.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:22 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

V is being pretty overrated here no expression

He's good but he isnt Batman or Punisher good no

Anyway, the trio is outnumbered here

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:35 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Grimm22

V? overrated? we havent even said much about him. and IMO ur underrating V. have u even seen the movie? he took on at least 12 guys all at once all armed with guns and killed them all via his metal armor and strong willpower. and that was a direct attack eek! just think of what damage V could do while using stealth. smokin'
the trio takes it. big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:40 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Grimm22

No, V is being pretty underrated on the forum.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:56 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:15 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:31 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eragon993
???

the team could easily win V is a lot stonger than u think in the movie he took like 10 guys while just standing there letting them shoot him

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 04:45 AM
Eragon993 is currently offline Click here to Send Eragon993 a Private Message Find more posts by Eragon993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Eragon993
the team could easily win V is a lot stonger than u think in the movie he took like 10 guys while just standing there letting them shoot him

exactly, and u think hes just gunna stand there this time and let a whole buncha guys shoot at him?? no. not to mention he has the advantage of stealth, and V is VERY stealthy.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 04:23 PM