KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City

Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City

They they are met by

Metamorpho
Red Tornado
Light Ray
Geo Force

Does Marvel U destroy DC's New York city, Or does DC's Forces of Nature have what it takes to push back the Uber Marvel naturals?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:22 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

Iceman eats them all

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:20 PM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by What If...
Iceman eats them all

I dont' think Iceman can beat metamorpho at all. He's asking for a beat down if he thinks he's going to beat Rex.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They they are met by

Metamorpho
Red Tornado
Light Ray
Geo Force

Does Marvel U destroy DC's New York city, Or does DC's Forces of Nature have what it takes to push back the Uber Marvel naturals?

Geo Force alone can take all the Marvel Team except for Firelord, with DC guys helping him, the marvel team is screwed.
Lightray who usually utilize his superior speed to dodge his enemies, can melt Iceman to the point he's just some chunks of ice near to become liquid, and let RT use a focused hurricane burst to disperse his body like 500 miles away from the battlefield.Storm and the others will be busy taking down illusions of the DC team created from lightray, and then get ambushed from Geo Force, who will increase the gravity and enveloped Storm and Crystal in huge stone constructs and crush them to a pulp of blood and bones.
Firelord will shoot some blasts of cosmic fire or concussive force which GF can handle, and he can blast him gravity and heat too, tough FL is a herald so he has the edge on power, GF has a high knowledge of his abilities, he's been raised up to use them to protect Markovia, he once held his whole nation aided from some JLA members stopping the Millenia Giants from lifting it up in the sky.Tough he was aided, it was majorly cause of his abilities which they were able to hold on so much.
With the help of Lightray who's a New God and Red Tornado he'll manage to find a way of contain Firelord and stop him.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:41 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City

Originally posted by K3VIL
Geo Force alone can take all the Marvel Team except for Firelord, with DC guys helping him, the marvel team is screwed.
Lightray who usually utilize his superior speed to dodge his enemies, can melt Iceman to the point he's just some chunks of ice near to become liquid, and let RT use a focused hurricane burst to disperse his body like 500 miles away from the battlefield.Storm and the others will be busy taking down illusions of the DC team created from lightray, and then get ambushed from Geo Force, who will increase the gravity and enveloped Storm and Crystal in huge stone constructs and crush them to a pulp of blood and bones.
Firelord will shoot some blasts of cosmic fire or concussive force which GF can handle, and he can blast him gravity and heat too, tough FL is a herald so he has the edge on power, GF has a high knowledge of his abilities, he's been raised up to use them to protect Markovia, he once held his whole nation aided from some JLA members stopping the Millenia Giants from lifting it up in the sky.Tough he was aided, it was majorly cause of his abilities which they were able to hold on so much.
With the help of Lightray who's a New God and Red Tornado he'll manage to find a way of contain Firelord and stop him.

Your right, the DC team is kinda too powerful. I"ll Switch Crystal and put in Terrax .

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:56 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Re: Re: Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Your right, the DC team is kinda too powerful. I"ll Switch Crystal and put in Terrax .

Terrax current version or old one?The old one was a powerhouse when he fought smart, but the current one used a human body to restor his life force so acts at lower levesl I suppose

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:11 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fire Lord, Iceman, Crystal, and Storm Make a move to take over DC's New york City

Originally posted by K3VIL
Terrax current version or old one?The old one was a powerhouse when he fought smart, but the current one used a human body to restor his life force so acts at lower levesl I suppose

I like the original Terrax.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:14 PM
Darth Martin

The DC team cleanhouse. Too much raw power.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Crystal can control gravity, make solar flares, and a bunch of other things....Ill get scans later

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:33 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

and how can they deal with all of their molecules suddenly being frozen? not on ice just no molecular motion at all?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:36 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:40 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:41 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Blair Wind
and how can they deal with all of their molecules suddenly being frozen? not on ice just no molecular motion at all?

How can they deal with Lightray dropping a star on their face? Firelord can. Not sure about the rest.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:08 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Validus
How can they deal with Lightray dropping a star on their face? Firelord can. Not sure about the rest.

With Firelord collapsing it. He's the true god in this battle.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:10 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni
With Firelord collapsing it. He's the true god in this battle.

Lightray Vs Firelord

I'm putting money on Lightray.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

how powerful is Lightray? Always heard but never saw...Draco said he was gonna make a respect thread.....but never happened...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:16 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Blair Wind
how powerful is Lightray? Always heard but never saw...Draco said he was gonna make a respect thread.....but never happened...

I believe he's the fastest of the New Gods.

Can create a minisun.

Most notable battle feat, iirc is slamming Takion new to his power through a sun.

But would probably still lose to Superman the majority of the time.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:24 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni
I believe he's the fastest of the New Gods.

Can create a minisun.

Most notable battle feat, iirc is slamming Takion new to his power through a sun.

But would probably still lose to Superman the majority of the time.

Everyone in DC will lose to Supes a majority of the time.

Lightray's power is in the manipulation of photons.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:26 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

sure would like to see a respect thread about him being made....always was "interested" in the character but never really did anything about finding out more about him....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:34 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Hey Blair? Guess who's on DC's team??? Geo-Force. DC wins. big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:42 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote