KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 2nd age spawn vs rune king thor

2nd age spawn vs rune king thor
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

2nd age spawn vs rune king thor

uhm, who takes this?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:21 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I'm not really sure, but I'd guess Spawn.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:23 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

both stoped time

thor did kill mangog and desak but spawn killed urizen

spawn was able to over come heavens power when he held angela's lance this thing can kill or is suppose to kill ANYTHING from hell even malbolgia, thor was able to over come desak's immunity to his power

thor could melt captian americas shield while spawn was suppose to be able to shoot energy that could melt the gates of heaven

they both took over the earth through spawn totally reshaped it into his own image then undid what he had already done, of course this was in curse of the spawn weather you find it canon or not is unknown to me, although he was able to do this to an entire town with his first age power can he do the whole world in age 2

thor can probably grow and be giant like spawn, spawn became bigger then a sky scraper also in curse of the spawn

thor killed the ones who sit above under his own power when there suppose to be above the normal gods of the MU earth while spawn was able to defeat a guy who was suppose to be omnipatent in his own realm by obsorbing it

spawns healing powers where even greater then when he was just normal spawn, thor on the other hand is stronger then odin and thus probably more durable if you use logic, odin shruged off thanos attacks and was unharmed totally by them

thor has the asgardian army and all there tech while spawn has the legion

Last edited by Mider999 on Aug 8th, 2006 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:40 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

S-P-A-W-N.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:23 AM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not really sure, but I'd guess Spawn.

me too..spawn is made of necroplasm and was much more in control of his powers..he has some crazy feats also..but still, rune king thor, whew..id say it would be a close fight, im leaning towards spawn, 6/10..

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:24 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

RKT wins...but a hard one.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:34 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

how does RKT win?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:17 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote