KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » magneto prime v.s. silver surfer

magneto prime v.s. silver surfer
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

magneto prime v.s. silver surfer

before you say that surfer would win no problem, take in2 consideration that at his prime magneto was a being of almost pure energy able to open/close black holes, destroy planets, move at speeds far beyond light speed, and other cosmic feats.....and his magnetic powers can manipulate any kind of metal, he has used his power in the past to make the powerful apocalypse bow down and serve him......can surfer stand up to the full power of magneto? and for this fight magneto's telekensis blocking helmet cannot be removed

Attachment: the_master_of_magnetism.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i hafta put this pic of wolverine getting annihilated by magneto on here for obvious reasons

Attachment: exadam.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Erm, Magneto Prime is just a made-up term. Just making sure you know that. He reached a higher potential than he was at previously, but I never remember anyone calling him "Prime"

Surfer still wins. MP's a beast, but Surfer's still at the high end of cosmics. You have to get close to Skyfather to legitimately take him out.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Erm, Magneto Prime is just a made-up term. Just making sure you know that. He reached a higher potential than he was at previously, but I never remember anyone calling him "Prime"

Surfer still wins. MP's a beast, but Surfer's still at the high end of cosmics. You have to get close to Skyfather to legitimately take him out.
i mean magneto at his prime.....and he could use his magnetic powers against surfers metallic body

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:27 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Indeed. Anything that Magneto can do, the Surfer can do just as well/better/faster.

Plus the Surfer rocks out in every other way. Surfer makes the gap between Skyfather and Herald ever smaller, wink.

EDIT: Oh, and if you think the surfer's body is metal...well...

eek!

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

i don't think you gotta be skyfather, that's a bid exreme, but u gotta be like Thanos level at least.

Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Magneto's my boy, but without a little back up, I don't see him winning this. no

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:28 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Whittdawg92
i don't think you gotta be skyfather, that's a bid exreme, but u gotta be like Thanos level at least.

Thanos is pretty damn near skyfather, friend. Many would argue that he is one of the lesser skyfathers.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:30 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Whittdawg92

thanos is way above silver surfers leauge. he hands surfer is ass everytime they have a confontation. Thanos is at skyfather tho. Like digi said, u have to be reachin skyfatherlevel to beat the Surfer.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:31 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Priest
thanos is way above silver surfers leauge. he hands surfer is ass everytime they have a confontation. Thanos is at skyfather tho. Like digi said, u have to be reachin skyfatherlevel to beat the Surfer.
but remember u dont have 2 kill the opponent to beat them, and i think magneto's powers could alter surfers metallic body....i mean even when he wasent at his prime he still ripped apocalypse in half

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:34 PM
Priest

Originally posted by galan7777777
but remember u dont have 2 kill the opponent to beat them, and i think magneto's powers could alter surfers metallic body....i mean even when he wasent at his prime he still ripped apocalypse in half

We dont even know what surfers body is comprised of. It may look like its metalic but probally not.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:37 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

magneto at his most powerful can control the microscopin fields in space and use those to contain an enemy

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:41 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

What the f**k?

The Surfer's body is NOT metallic. Ever open a surfer comic?

Besides, even if it was, the Surfer could use his matter-manipulation powers and make his body ANYTHING else.

The surfer is far too powerful, and far too versatile for this. He wins, 10/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

The Surfer's body is NOT metallic. Ever open a surfer comic?

Besides, even if it was, the Surfer could use his matter-manipulation powers and make his body ANYTHING else.

The surfer is far too powerful, and far too versatile for this. He wins, 10/10.
i agree he could win, but not as easily as u think.......if u knew the pure energy version of magneto im talking about ud understand why

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:47 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

i agree he could win, but not as easily as u think.......if u knew the pure energy version of magneto im talking about ud understand why

I know exactly who the combatants in this match are. Unlike some of us, who are ignorant enough to claim that the surfer is made of a metallic substance.

*sighs*

Surfer. 10/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:49 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the only time i can think of mags at his prime was after he was transformed from a baby to an adult agin and he gained renewed youth along with the years of experience. yes its been thoerized that since he manipulates one of the fundamnetal forces of the universe he could be potentially limitless, but you gotta realize that 9 outta 10 times he's facing off aginat earth bound heroes and villians not that im sleeping on him, cuz joseph was the example of what magneto could be like without restraint and he did some pretty awesome things, so i say that a magneto in his prime would have a showing like God like cable, and hold his own properly b4 he gets his ass handed to him by SS

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:50 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by manjaro
the only time i can think of mags at his prime was after he was transformed from a baby to an adult agin and he gained renewed youth along with the years of experience. yes its been thoerized that since he manipulates one of the fundamnetal forces of the universe he could be potentially limitless, but you gotta realize that 9 outta 10 times he's facing off aginat earth bound heroes and villians not that im sleeping on him, cuz joseph was the example of what magneto could be like without restraint and he did some pretty awesome things, so i say that a magneto in his prime would have a showing like God like cable, and hold his own properly b4 he gets his ass handed to him by SS

co-signed

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Laugh

Originally posted by Soljer
I know exactly who the combatants in this match are. Unlike some of us, who are ignorant enough to claim that the surfer is made of a metallic substance.

*sighs*

Surfer. 10/10.
wow those were big words, can u please retype it in smaller words so the ignorant people on this site can read it?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by manjaro
it the past he has beaten jean as the phoenix

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:56 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

IF you give Magneto in his prime enough time to summon his shields, then it got much more difficult for Silver Surfer. Magneto from that point could possibly summon 2/10 against the Surfer.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:22 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote