KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs. Superman 1M

Sentry vs. Superman 1M
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry vs. Superman 1M

This seems to be a much better fight than any other's I have seen with Sentry in them. I personally think that Superman 1m will school Sentry in ways that I don't have time to list. It's time for a debate of the best uber cape characters I have ever seen. And this time, they are under the Super Sun, where Superman 1M isn't going to be loosing his strength anytime soon.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:39 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I actually already made this thread, and honestly there isn't even any evidence that Sentry is above regular Superman, much less Superman 1 Million. Superman 1 Million for the MAJOR MAJOR win.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:40 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Sentry doesn't have a chance.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:41 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw all of the powers and things Sentry can do. He is above Superman because he can do so much more. But Superman 1M is rediculous as well. hell he made the rain turn into telepathic droplets that calmed the crowd. I was out done with that one right there.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:45 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I saw all of the powers and things Sentry can do. He is above Superman because he can do so much more. But Superman 1M is rediculous as well. hell he made the rain turn into telepathic droplets that calmed the crowd. I was out done with that one right there.

That's hardly conclusive. He doesn't have any feats that put him above Superman. People just want to believe he is out of spite for Superman. Superman has MORE outrageous feats than Sentry does, and he's been doing it longer than Sentry has.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:48 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

EDIT: Nevermind.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:02 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

EDIT stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:03 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Edit.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:03 PM
HaSon

Nice trifecta guys. thumb up

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:04 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

HELLS YEAH!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:05 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
Edit.

I dont' know batdude, from what I'm reading about Sentry and what I have seen, Sentry is more powerful than current Superman. It's almost like Superman with The quantum bands, a gl ring, and martian Manhunters telepathy. And that sound about like Sentry to me. Superman is not on that lvl. In a punch for punch, yes they are equal, maybe Supers is stronger, but over all, Sentry is much much more powerful than Superman.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:06 PM
HaSon

It's almost like Superman with The quantum bands, a gl ring, and martian Manhunters telepathy. And that sound about like Sentry to me.

Ummm, no.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:09 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I dont' know batdude, from what I'm reading about Sentry and what I have seen, Sentry is more powerful than current Superman. It's almost like Superman with The quantum bands, a gl ring, and martian Manhunters telepathy. And that sound about like Sentry to me. Superman is not on that lvl. In a punch for punch, yes they are equal, maybe Supers is stronger, but over all, Sentry is much much more powerful than Superman.

Nah, Sentry isn't more powerful than Superman, nor is he more powerful than J'onn, nor Quasar, nor Hal or Kyle. To think so without any real evidence is ludicrous. Bottom line: if you want to go by over the top crazy feats, Superman has Sentry beaten in that category. 'Nuff said. Not to mention I believe Sentry oozes solar radiation out of his cells, so he'd actually be powering Superman up if they fought. erm

Anyway, Superman 1 Million TRASHES Sentry.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:12 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

no contest supes 1m, no contest

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, Sentry isn't more powerful than Superman, nor is he more powerful than J'onn, nor Quasar, nor Hal or Kyle. To think so without any real evidence is ludicrous. Bottom line: if you want to go by over the top crazy feats, Superman has Sentry beaten in that category. 'Nuff said. Not to mention I believe Sentry oozes solar radiation out of his cells, so he'd actually be powering Superman up if they fought. erm

Anyway, Superman 1 Million TRASHES Sentry.

What I do when comparing a newer charcter like Sentry to a very old one like Superman, is I read what little feats I can on the New Character. And then I look at who the character has fought. Then you compare the feats of the Characters he's fought and stalemated or defeated to that of the older character. So if Sentry fights Thor and beats him, Then I look at all thor has done, and with full knowlege of all the powers Sentry has, I would go, hmm ok, Sentry is more than a match for Superman. It's the only real way to logically think these fights thru. SOme characters dont' have enough showings to debate without using battle proxy, description of powers, and the power sources. You constantly talk about how Captain Atom is not written to his full potential, and he has not that many great showings, but you debate that he can win because of what was written and the source of his powers. I'm doing the same thing. In my opinion, Sentry is more powerful than Superman and has a much wider array of powers.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:18 PM
HaSon

How did you reach the conclusion he had GL and Quasar powers? And that his telepathy was MM level?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:21 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

What I do when comparing a newer charcter like Sentry to a very old one like Superman, is I read what little feats I can on the New Character. And then I look at who the character has fought. Then you compare the feats of the Characters he's fought and stalemated or defeated to that of the older character. So if Sentry fights Thor and beats him, Then I look at all thor has done, and with full knowlege of all the powers Sentry has, I would go, hmm ok, Sentry is more than a match for Superman. It's the only real way to logically think these fights thru. SOme characters dont' have enough showings to debate without using battle proxy, description of powers, and the power sources. You constantly talk about how Captain Atom is not written to his full potential, and he has not that many great showings, but you debate that he can win because of what was written and the source of his powers. I'm doing the same thing. In my opinion, Sentry is more powerful than Superman and has a much wider array of powers.

blink

First of all, Sentry hasn't beaten Thor, and Superman has.

Second of all, I argue about Captain Atom because he's actually shown the crazy abilities I've talked about before. BIG difference. Sentry has not shown any feats that put him above Superman, and Atom has. Not only that, speculation can only take you so far. Superman cleans up Sentry nicely and Superman 1 Million would do it that much easier.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

blink

First of all, Sentry hasn't beaten Thor, and Superman has.

Second of all, I argue about Captain Atom because he's actually shown the crazy abilities I've talked about before. BIG difference. Sentry has not shown any feats that put him above Superman, and Atom has. Not only that, speculation can only take you so far. Superman cleans up Sentry nicely and Superman 1 Million would do it that much easier.

superman vs thor was a crossover although superman would possibly beat thor but in crossovers paralax has a hard time handling thanos and wolverine beats lobo

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:25 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
How did you reach the conclusion he had GL and Quasar powers? And that his telepathy was MM level?

He basically controls light, uses his vast mental powers to hold his form together, and when your moving at his speed, and fighting beings like the hulk, you would have to be a psi of the highest order to keep it together under that type of pressue. No one knows the limits of any of his powers either, so I"m theorizing. I know he is out of sinc with time just a little and also draws his strength from the sun. When I said Gl and Quasar powers, I meant that his powers are from his will and since he can project energy fields and control light, he could be a superman with a green ring and the quantum bands.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:25 PM
HaSon

The ring and quantum bands do much more than make light constructs. Saying he's Superman + those items is disgusting hyperbole.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:27 PM