KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » mephitso v.s. spawn (latest version)

mephitso v.s. spawn (latest version)
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

mephitso v.s. spawn (latest version)

mephitso is lord of the underworld and has seemingly unlimited magical powers, spawn (in his latest version) has already been shown beating a ruler of hell.......i think spawn might win this, what do u think?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Isn't the last spawn 3rd age? Who is weaker than 2nd age, and probabaly weaker than 1st.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:32 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

The Ice Age when Hell freezes over!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:33 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
Isn't the last spawn 3rd age? Who is weaker than 2nd age, and probabaly weaker than 1st.

Not Really

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:34 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

his magical powers are stronger

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

1st is weaker than 3rd. 2nd is Lord of Hell and Angel Spawn. 3rd is basically an amped 1st, and he has more experience controlling his power. 3rd Age Spawn would beat current Mephisto, he has been a bit depowered. Meph used to challenge Galactus, and tried to stop the Beyonder in Secret Wars 2. Now he is barely more powerful than Blackheart.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:48 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Tassadar
1st is weaker than 3rd. 2nd is Lord of Hell and Angel Spawn. 3rd is basically an amped 1st, and he has more experience controlling his power. 3rd Age Spawn would beat current Mephisto, he has been a bit depowered. Meph used to challenge Galactus, and tried to stop the Beyonder in Secret Wars 2. Now he is barely more powerful than Blackheart.
supposedly meph's power will return over time

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:50 PM
Milkie

Originally posted by Tassadar

There is no such thing as Angel Spawn.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:54 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Milkie
There is no such thing as Angel Spawn.
2nd spawn was lord of hell, but not necessarily stronger then 3rd spawn

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:55 PM
Milkie

Originally posted by galan7777777
2nd spawn was lord of hell, but not necessarily stronger then 3rd spawn

Why are you telling me this?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Milkie

Why are you telling me this?
ohhh sry i didnt mean 2 quote u lol

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:00 PM
Milkie

Oh...

2nd was stronger then current 3rd Age...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:02 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL,the big red with ease.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:10 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

what did the mother say that spawn was stronger then malbolgia even the first time he became a spawn?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:06 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

The latest spawn has an army of Spawn's inside of him that he can release. Spawn could just release his 1000+ (forgot exact number of souls he has) spawn army to overun Mephisto.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:23 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by thedude1948
The latest spawn has an army of Spawn's inside of him that he can release. Spawn could just release his 1000+ (forgot exact number of souls he has) spawn army to overun Mephisto.

yep, the legion..spawn ftw..adam warlock and strange have punked mephisto in his own realm...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:32 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

So spawns not godlike anymoer?
what happened?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:46 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Mephisto and Spawn are basically the same character. The only difference is that Mehpisto has more low showings than Spawn does. So, for that reason I'd have to give it to Spawn.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:50 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
So spawns not godlike anymoer?
what happened?

Cog screwed him over

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:55 AM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

well the mother said he was stronger then malbolgia even at the beginning im guessing he has powers that are locked away and he still has the greenworld powers which beat urizen.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 03:19 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote