KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg vs Classic Thor

Cyborg vs Classic Thor
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cyborg vs Classic Thor

This is Henshaw vs Classic Thor.

For this fight Cyborg Supes is not wielding any of the GL rings. Thor has MJOLNIR and is in his classic non-RKT/KT version.

They fight in Central Park New York. No BFR. Bloodlust for both characters.

Discuss.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Borg takes this more often than not.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:27 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Cyborg vs Classic Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
This is Henshaw vs Classic Thor.

For this fight Cyborg Supes is not wielding any of the GL rings. Thor has MJOLNIR and is in his classic non-RKT/KT version.

They fight in Central Park New York. No BFR. Bloodlust for both characters.

Discuss.

Cyborg can absorb machinery, but unless he gets to the Avengers mansion, or is able to penetrate the F4 base or the SHIELD airship, he has nothing to use against Thor.
He's Superman with an half cyborg body, and this means the result will be the same.He'll loose.Thor has even broke adamantium, I don't see why he can't dent holes in Henshaw.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:30 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Borg takes this more often than not.

Care to elaborate?

While I know Borg is Supes with Technokinesis; isn't he less durable, not as strong; nor as fast as Kal-El?

Does he share the same weakness to magic? I've always wondered about that.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Re: Cyborg vs Classic Thor

Originally posted by K3VIL
Cyborg can absorb machinery, but unless he gets to the Avengers mansion, or is able to penetrate the F4 base or the SHIELD airship, he has nothing to use against Thor.
He's Superman with an half cyborg body, and this means the result will be the same.He'll loose.Thor has even broke adamantium, I don't see why he can't dent holes in Henshaw.

When did Classic Thor ever break adamantium?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:33 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Care to elaborate?

While I know Borg is Supes with Technokinesis; isn't he less durable, not as strong; nor as fast as Kal-El?

He admitted in the Hunter/Prey saga he got Superman's same DNA and abilities so he has the same weaknesses.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:33 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He admitted in the Hunter/Prey saga he got Superman's same DNA and abilities so he has the same weaknesses.

Yeah I know that, but I was wondering if something about his cyborg parts made him more resistant to magic than Supes.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:34 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Can't Thor short-circuit Cyborg with lightning? i mean, i'm no Cyborg fan. Soo tell me if he is immune to electricity or not but uhh most robots i know would be incinerated by lightning. Soo uh correct me other wise.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:38 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Care to elaborate?

Depends on what your definition of durable is. Borg has made his cybernetic half invulnerable even by Superman standards, and his Superman half is nearly as invulnerable as the real man of steel.

He can be in multiple bodies at once, control any tech, and is actually much faster than Superman...this is a guy who travels the universe easily.

I know Thor is more vulnerable to Henshaws tech than Henshaw would be vulnerable to Thors "magic."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:39 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by General Kon-El
Can't Thor short-circuit Cyborg with lightning? i mean, i'm no Cyborg fan. Soo tell me if he is immune to electricity or not but uhh most robots i know would be incinerated by lightning. Soo uh correct me other wise.

I seriously doubt that would be possible.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:39 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Depends on what your definition of durable is. Borg has made his cybernetic half invulnerable even by Superman standards, and his Superman half is nearly as invulnerable as the real man of steel.

He can be in multiple bodies at once, control any tech, and is actually much faster than Superman...this is a guy who travels the universe easily.

I know Thor is more vulnerable to Henshaws tech than Henshaw would be vulnerable to Thors "magic."

I didn't know he could travel the universe that fast. Did he get to Apokolips by his own will/speed?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:40 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Nope. Henshaw isn't some simple Cyborg.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:41 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:42 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I didn't know he could travel the universe that fast. Did he get to Apokolips by his own will/speed?

He willed himself from earth to a device across the universe.

He threw that device pretty damn far and effortlessly calculated a course for it.

However, he normally travels the universe under his own power although he isn't always in "Superman" form while doing it.

Last edited by Avlon on Aug 18th, 2006 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:45 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm still waiting for the adamantium breaking Classic Thor proof.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:53 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Nope. Henshaw isn't some simple Cyborg.

Crap i thought this was Victor Stone. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:06 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Crap i thought this was Victor Stone. embarrasment

So did I, at first.

I was like "Hahaha! You gotta be kidding me!"

And then I read "Henshaw," and I walked away with my tail tucked between my legs, :-P.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:14 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Thor's "magic".
Why you wrote it like that?Thor has access to both magical and cosmic energies.
And last time I checked, Cyborg didn't showed any invulnerability to magic.Thor can incapacitate him and stop him, better than Supes would, he has access to vast powers he can use on Henshaw.What about Anti-Force + Anti Matter energies smacked on his jaw via Mjolnir?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:17 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I'm still waiting for the adamantium breaking Classic Thor proof.

Calm down.
Ultron Unlimited, Thor unleashed the pure lightning on Ultron and destroyed him after Ultron was kept busy from other Avengers.
Also Thor broke parts of the brain dome of Exitar the CELESTIAL.
Celestial armor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium

Last edited by K3VIL on Aug 18th, 2006 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:19 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Thor's "magic".
Why you wrote it like that?Thor has access to both magical and cosmic energies.
And last time I checked, Cyborg didn't showed any invulnerability to magic.Thor can incapacitate him and stop him, better than Supes would, he has access to vast powers he can use on Henshaw.What about Anti-Force + Anti Matter energies smacked on his jaw via Mjolnir?

Funny, I've never seen Henshaw stated as being weak to magic. I have seen Thor taken out by tech. Last I checked Thor wasn't invulnerable to it.

Supes has also taken out Thor, so saying Thor can take out Henshaw because Supes has is faulty.

Henshaw is also far far faster than Thor and has vast abilities that he can use on Thor.

How would Thor like a ftl punch to the jaw with mind altering nanoprobes while a separate Henshaw body attacks at the same time with a weapon made specifically to kill Thor?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:13 PM