KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can someone please direct me to the thing where I can get a list of characters' feats

Can someone please direct me to the thing where I can get a list of characters' feats
Started by: Nogoodnamesleft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nogoodnamesleft
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone please direct me to the thing where I can get a list of characters' feats

??? Plz don't tell me to use the search thread. It takes too long, is too hard and I don't have the motivation to bother.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:15 AM
Nogoodnamesleft is currently offline Click here to Send Nogoodnamesleft a Private Message Find more posts by Nogoodnamesleft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Can someone please direct me to the thing where I can get a list of characters' feats

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
??? Plz don't tell me to use the search thread. It takes too long, is too hard and I don't have the motivation to bother.

Look under the respect threads deary boy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:17 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The Respect threads. -- No doubt about it...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/
You have to find them yourself though (belive me with that link it is easy)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:17 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nogoodnamesleft
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, thanx, I didn't know how to find the respect threads.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:21 AM
Nogoodnamesleft is currently offline Click here to Send Nogoodnamesleft a Private Message Find more posts by Nogoodnamesleft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nogoodnamesleft
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't find the respect threads. It's too hard. Can't somebody just give me the link to them directly?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:23 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:24 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Why didn't you just ask in the comic book questions?

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
Why didn't you just ask in the comic book questions?
They just joined today.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:26 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote