KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Champion

Odin vs Champion
Started by: Fanboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fanboy

Odin vs Champion

They both fight on the Rainbow bridge leading towards Asgard who wins?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:12 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

This is a good fight. I presume Champion has his power gem.
Champion wins.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:25 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Im sorry, but Odin should own Champion

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 07:33 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Odin easy.. All Champions got is incalculable strength and Demigodlike durability which Odin has plenty off and more..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 08:01 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkrulz

Lets see Champion has never lost a fight. I think that he should win 6/10 if not more

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:24 AM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Lets see Champion has never lost a fight. I think that he should win 6/10 if not more
Cept, to, Thanos, SS, She-hulk, etc. Need I go on?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Logically, CIS PIS aside, Champ has no reason to lose a h2h fight against anyone.

If this IS a h2h only fight, then he would do well.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Originally posted by long pig
Logically, CIS PIS aside, Champ has no reason to lose a h2h fight against anyone.

If this IS a h2h only fight, then he would do well.

Not true. It was shown in the infinity gauntlet series that those who have the gem are incapable of using or even comprehending the extent of the gems' power. Fact is, the champion is just another chump who'd get his butt handed to him by Odin. Odin has gone H2H against Surtur who is far more powerful than Champion can ever hope to be.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:01 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell are you talking about?

His strength and durability are almost limitless without the gem. He uses power primordial to boost his physical stats.

If this was a h2h fight, it'd come down to skill and Odin is a mere babe to Champ in experience. Tryco is like, 3 billion years his senior in h2h.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

His strength and durability are almost limitless without the gem. He uses power primordial to boost his physical stats.

If this was a h2h fight, it'd come down to skill and Odin is a mere babe to Champ in experience. Tryco is like, 3 billion years his senior in h2h.
I thought he came from the universe before like Galactus.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he was around when the big bang happened, but not before. I could be wrong.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:21 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

You are the only one i see in this thread, besides me, who knows how Champion truly is.

As for the rest of you, if it's an H2H battle, Champion would do very well. He has mastered numerous fighting styles. The thing is that the writers are stupid and forget all about this, making him lose.

Besides he got punked by Thanos in the quest because the writers had to find a way for Thanos to get all six gems.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:53 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

skyfathers>elders

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:25 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I think he was around when the big bang happened, but not before. I could be wrong.

I think his race was around after the purging, and him being the last survivor of his race was granted the power primodial..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:43 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkrulz

Champion def wins in a brawl he gave to thing because he didn't want to kill him

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:24 AM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by aliveinboston
Not true. It was shown in the infinity gauntlet series that those who have the gem are incapable of using or even comprehending the extent of the gems' power. Fact is, the champion is just another chump who'd get his butt handed to him by Odin. Odin has gone H2H against Surtur who is far more powerful than Champion can ever hope to be.

Surfer has admitted himself that Champion(along with all the other Elders of the Universe), is more powerful than he. Anyway, H2H, Champion has a chance, but probably not much of one unless CIS is off.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:28 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

this not even a match if its not h2h.
odin wins

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:30 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Odin laughs in his face and Champion goes down. smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:31 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Champion would be dead before he got close enough to land a punch. Its as easy as Odin stopping time before Champion even gets close. Its at Odins leaser to deal with him then.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:36 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

ya see, here is the big problem we have...

No matter what you guys say about Champion... he still sucks!!
He sucked yesterday, he sucks today, and he will suck tomorrow.

He is a charcter that is MADE to lose. That means that no matter what his powers are, he continuously has bad showings.
It is sad, if you like him. But, that is too bad.
Uou can say, for instance, that maybe he is brain damaged. Maybe he is weak in the mind.
Maybe, he is genetically bad at fighting, regardless of his powers.
It does not matter how you rationalize it. The fact is that he loses. A LOT!
Too much for you guys to be making him sound like a "Big Winner" that can take everybody on.
So, no matter what his powers are, or how old he is, the only reason he could have lost so much is because he sucks at what he does.
I have known lots of guys that take martial arts all over the place, and guess what... they are still absolute woosies.
If you are going to pick a winner and a loser, you have to take into account that Champion loses. Maybe that is why the elders of the universe are around. To LOSE, and make others feel good about themselves.
Eternity allowed Champion to become Champion, so people like She-Hulk will feel good about themselves, after they beat the crap out of an "Elder of the Universe" with 3 billion years of experience, the Power Primordial, blah, blah, blah.
Get it?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:53 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote