KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Makkari (at his peak) vs. Zoom II

Makkari (at his peak) vs. Zoom II
Started by: B dot Rob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makkari (at his peak) vs. Zoom II

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

For those who don't know Makkari is the bad ass speedster Eternal that beat the Runner

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:33 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

haha, Makkari then damn.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:35 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Zoom, he is beyond all. To bad he is played like a chump.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:36 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Only reason Makkari beat runner is because makkari taped to an endless state of speed. He is stuck in that state forever though. Runner could tap to it too, but he didnt want to be endlessly stuck in that state.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:54 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
He is stuck in that state forever though.

no

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:15 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by B dot Rob
no

Havent been following makkari.
But the result of that race was that Makkari was stuck in that state.

"Makkari ran against the Runner in a race and won, but at the cost of being stuck in super-speed where only other superfast beings like the Runner or beings with power over space and time could interact with him which was why the Runner never utilized the method Makkari used since it sacrificed everything else for speed."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:27 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not stuck though. And is on the same OMGZ I WUZ AN ETERNAL LOZZLE stuff as everyone else wink

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:32 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Inhuman
Havent been following makkari.
But the result of that race was that Makkari was stuck in that state.

"Makkari ran against the Runner in a race and won, but at the cost of being stuck in super-speed where only other superfast beings like the Runner or beings with power over space and time could interact with him which was why the Runner never utilized the method Makkari used since it sacrificed everything else for speed."
He's not stuck. Read The Eternals miniseries being done by Gaiman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:34 AM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

runner didn't have the gem which is the only reason mak won. and no one KNOWS how fast mak was going. it says he became 'light', (whatever the hell that means . . .) and we see him early on unable to reach lightspeed. somehow he tapped some speed source, but how fast he was going is never mentioned and he doesn't have any crazy-speed feats (unless there is something in the mini) to make me believe he could beat zoom.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:59 AM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Mak still have his God given legendary Eternal-level durability even with all his power devoted to speed?

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 03:06 AM
MJOILNIR

Its kinda hard to judge Makkaris speed feats. Marvel however does list his speed as transending Light speed into warp speed.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 04:38 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

makkari is tiamut's fave

makkari fast

zoom 2 fast

i don't know who wins, but i do know eternals are badass

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 08:25 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote