KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Tornado vs. Iceman

Red Tornado vs. Iceman
Started by: Deathstroke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathstroke
Slayer

Red Tornado vs. Iceman

The JLA's master of aerokinesis vs. the X-Men's master of cryokinesis.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:09 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oh boy. Here comes a big science filled debate that noone will understand....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:10 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh boy. Here comes a big science filled debate that noone will understand....

Dont be gutted for being a Naive Geek !

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:11 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

I was kind of hoping for a big science filled debate. Just as a change of pace from threads like "Guy A is faster than Guy B therefore he wins." Some of the things peaple were posting about RT in the RT vs. Namor thread sounded similar to things I've seen posted about Iceman so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:14 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yeah....

But I don't want my head to hurt though...

sad

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deathstroke
I was kind of hoping for a big science filled debate. Just as a change of pace from threads like "Guy A is faster than Guy B therefore he wins."

Fare played mate !!!!!!!! Anyone who pulls the 'cool guy' routine on a comic book Forum is seriously kidding themselves. Sorry a bit out of order, but u know what i mean.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:16 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Iceman so wins, he just slows down the molecules to absolute zero which is a paradxo because to do that everything in the UNIVERSE would have to stop to prevent friction and heat and transfer of energy...................................OMG I figured out all the answers suddenly!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:17 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soleran
Iceman so wins, he just slows down the molecules to absolute zero which is a paradxo because to do that everything in the UNIVERSE would have to stop to prevent friction and heat and transfer of energy...................................OMG I figured out all the answers suddenly!

Apparently he cant go that low .... he maxes out at about - 180 Kelvin according to the Official X men guide.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:19 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Apparently he cant go that low .... he maxes out at about - 180 Kelvin according to the Official X men guide.

Thank god for THAT guide.

Ridiculous. Absolute Zero? Pleeeeease.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:20 AM
Deathstroke
Slayer

Originally posted by Soleran

Wouldn't Red Tornado still be able to control the oxygen molecules though, and since ice is just cold H2O could he just rip the O's from the H making Iceman cease to exist? Just a theory. I don't really know much about RT yet, and I'm just pulling stuff out of thin....air shifty .

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:23 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank god for THAT guide.

Ridiculous. Absolute Zero? Pleeeeease.

I mean its not the most officail source in the world, but absolute Kelvin is the most stupid thing ever. Everything in the universe dies at that Temp.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:25 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wouldn't Red Tornado still be able to control the oxygen molecules though, and since ice is just cold H2O could he just rip the O's from the H making Iceman cease to exist? Just a theory. I don't really know much about RT yet, and I'm just pulling stuff out of thin....air shifty .

That's very possible. Red Tornado can control any form of gaseous molecules.

That's how he flies through space. He uses the sparse molecules of gas or matter nearby to propel him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:26 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

So is everything ... In other Words we are 'blowing Hot Air' .... HAHAHAHAHA .... very funny joke

Sorry again ! embarrasment

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:27 AM
jrodslam

Iceman did make it virtually absolute zero before though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:35 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

I guess I'll say Red Tornado takes the majority, because no one has really made a great argument for either side and the new JLA has me really excited about him for some reason.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:36 AM
jrodslam

Now that Tornado has a human body, i think that makes this fight easier for Iceman to win. I wonder if hes gonna keep it just so he doesnt keep getting destroyed every other isssue.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:43 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by jrodslam
Now that Tornado has a human body, i think that makes this fight easier for Iceman to win. I wonder if hes gonna keep it just so he doesnt keep getting destroyed every other isssue.

It's temporary. For plot reasons alone. He's gonna get back to his robot body and his wife will still love him and yadda yadda.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:49 AM
Deathstroke
Slayer

I'm thinking this fight might be easier to debate after RT gets some feats under his belt in the new JLA. I think that I can honestly say that the only thing I've seen Red Tornado do is get ripped to pieces.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:51 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's temporary. For plot reasons alone. He's gonna get back to his robot body and his wife will still love him and yadda yadda.

Then he can be killed in every issue, in a more horrific way .... Yeah ?.... It worked for south park. Im kind of leeching what Ion said, but R.T. does have a rep of being the D.C. Kenny.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:52 AM