KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Count Neferia vs. Black Adam

Count Neferia vs. Black Adam
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Count Neferia vs. Black Adam

?????????

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:48 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good fight. I'm inclined to go with Nefaria only cuz he could beat all of the avengers at the same time. I think Black Adam would have a hard time with THor. So nefaria ftw 7/10

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Nefaria ftw.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:54 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Black Adam. He has more plot-device powers.

To be fair, the Avengers and their teamups only had second-tier characters littered with some mid-tier characters facing him.

He looked impressive kicking the asses of the Avengers...but when you look at the lineup containing Wasp, Triathlon, Warbird and Captain America, it's not really a question why.

I consider Thor PIS since he should have just teleported him to another dimension, godblasted him or just absorb his ionic energy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:26 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Black Adam. He has more plot-device powers.

To be fair, the Avengers and their teamups only had second-tier characters littered with some mid-tier characters facing him.

He looked impressive kicking the asses of the Avengers...but when you look at the lineup containing Wasp, Triathlon, Warbird and Captain America, it's not really a question why.

I consider Thor PIS since he should have just teleported him to another dimension, godblasted him or just absorb his ionic energy.

That's one reason why the avengers always sucked to me. THey had all those great members and never put them all in at the SAME time. At least the Jla Always boasted more top tiers than lamo's. But God Booster gold and blue beetle were the worst to me. lol.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:28 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Don't you think it's time for Alan Scott to a JLA member, even though he is a JSA founding member, I would love for him to be honorary member.

One of my all time favs, I do give Dc credit they put the best team together as where marvel keeps changing the line up after every story arc.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:46 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote