KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue man vs wolverine

Blue man vs wolverine
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Blue man vs wolverine

This is a bash wolverine thread.

I getting tired of these threads thta are amde to bash wolverine yet no one has the balls to just say it a bash thread and try and be sneaky about it.

so bash away bigban,grimm22 and others

by the way blue mans power is to be blue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Basically I just wanna write about idiots... idiots that create threads like this one... and idiots that respond in it. stick out tongue Yes. You and me both brother.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:58 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Basically I just wanna write about idiots... idiots that create threads like this one... and idiots that respond in it. stick out tongue Yes. You and me both brother.

sounds good lol, but the fact is at least I openly made one instead of trying to hide it like some others

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

whatever. i'm still waiting for your scans showing wolverine as being above magneto. :P

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:02 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Wolverine wins 10/10, im being serious here. What is some one who can turn blue going to do to wolverine?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:04 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

blue balls... get the gist?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:05 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by capt it up

I getting tired of these threads thta are amde to bash wolverine yet no one has the balls to just say it a bash thread and try and be sneaky about it.

The name is bigbran.
And I don't bash, I point out.
I was making fun of that stupid perfect wolverine though.
And everyone jokes about Bone claw, so I don't see why I am getting involved.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:06 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Wolverine paint himself blue and joins the bluemen to become...

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:06 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by rotiart
whatever. i'm still waiting for your scans showing wolverine as being above magneto. :P

in tatcitional skills I alreayd psoted it but any ways as I already said you want me to show fighting skills go to the cuber ninja thread in the comic book forum and pm me when ur there

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:07 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Blue man vs wolverine

Yes because the only thing in life that gives me enjoyment is "bashing" Wolverine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering how many times I have said that I liked Wolverine back when he wasnt some uber jobbering marvel cashcow and actually was a good character that wouldnt heal from anything in minutes or "defeat" characters that are WAY out of his leauge.

But, of course in your mind I guess that mean, the truth about wolverine = hatred and bashing on wolverine laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:07 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by bigbran
The name is bigbran.
And I don't bash, I point out.
I was making fun of that stupid perfect wolverine though.
And everyone jokes about Bone claw, so I don't see why I am getting involved.

lol ur name just sprung to mind. your really not that bad I just need another name besides grimm22 who bashes wolverine in his own repsect thread

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:08 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Blue man vs wolverine

Originally posted by Grimm22
Yes because the only thing in life that gives me enjoyment is "bashing" Wolverine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering how many times I have said that I liked Wolverine back when he wasnt some uber jobbering marvel cashcow and actually was a good character that wouldnt heal from anything in minutes or "defeat" characters that are WAY out of his leauge.

But, of course in your mind I guess that mean, the truth about wolverine = hatred and bashing on wolverine laughing

yet u bash him in his respect thread lol nice one.

any ways feel free to bash wolverine all you want here I don't mind sicne I won't be reading this thread at all

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:09 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

lol ur name just sprung to mind. your really not that bad I just need another name besides grimm22 who bashes wolverine in his own repsect thread
Thanks, at least I get blamed for things I don't do.
Yes!

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Most assuredly, Blue Man.

If he can turn blue, it means he on some level controls the electromagnetic spectrum.

He would simply flashfry Wolverine with condensed gamma radiation.

Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Re: Re: Blue man vs wolverine

yet u bash him in his respect thread lol nice one.

any ways feel free to bash wolverine all you want here I don't mind sicne I won't be reading this thread at all

Yes because I have nothing better to do than just go into Wolverine's respect thread and bash him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even though I havent been there in months laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:26 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I am so not going to another comic book forum just to appease you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:31 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Good thing you have the balls to call it what it is, cause that means I can close it faster. Thank you.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:37 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote