KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs Thing

wolverine vs Thing
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

wolverine vs Thing

Ko or kill is a win.

who wins this fight?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Been done before.
Closing....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Wolverine eventually chips away at Thing until he wins. Ben would never be able to put down wolverine, where as wolverine would just keep coming until the job is done.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:48 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

One post here and thats it. Im not going to waste my life arguing with a persistant Wolverine fanboy who refuses to see the truth.

One word:

Thunderclap

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:48 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine eventually chips away at Thing until he wins. Ben would never be able to put down wolverine, where as wolverine would just keep coming until the job is done.
Just keep cumming, until the job is done... laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I agree with rotiart in the idea that current Wolverine would not be put down by anything the Thing can muster up without outside assistance or help, Wolverine will keep chipping Ben away untill he kills him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:54 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
One post here and thats it. Im not going to waste my life arguing with a persistant Wolverine fanboy who refuses to see the truth.

I think your afraid you will be made to look like a chump.

Originally posted by Grimm22
One word:

Thunderclap

Does thing normally do thunder claps? I not even sure I have ever seen thing do a single thunder clap. It is not likely to come to mind. Also it won’t work either. Wolverine healing factor is at such a level any damage done by one would be instantly healed. Hell even back when it was not so powerful he was still able to dodge hulks attack before it hit him and thing is far slower then hulk. Also here some proof why a thunder clap won’t work
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?...nderclaptq3.jpg

HULK>>>>>>>THING

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:56 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Thing has thunderclapped before, but not on the level of hulk. its always had a smaller radius. Whether that's things choice or not... its up for debate i guess... but thing has done it... and good point about wolverine not being koed by a clap....

now a bfr.... thing tosses wolverine into orbit... what the hell would wolverine do. :P

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:59 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:01 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by rotiart
Thing has thunderclapped before, but not on the level of hulk. its always had a smaller radius. Whether that's things choice or not... its up for debate i guess... but thing has done it... and good point about wolverine not being koed by a clap....

now a bfr.... thing tosses wolverine into orbit... what the hell would wolverine do. :P

thanks
when has thing ever thrown any one into orbit?

also it far far more likly wolverine would kill thing before beeing thrown into orbit.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:01 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Thing is faster in combat than Hulk, or so it's been said, and Wolvie isn't exactly the fastest of opponents Thing's gone up against. If the fight got long and boring, and the supposed uber healing factor is soaking every punch, Thing could always uppercut Wolverine so far away, that by the time Wolverine gets up and runs back, Thing will be long gone.

Thing 9/10, I never go 100% on anyone...most of the time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:03 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Thing is faster in combat than Hulk,

More skill yes faster hell no. hulk much quicker and can run far faster.

Wolvie isn't exactly the fastest of opponents Thing's gone up against.

Really who has thing fought who more agile and has better reflexes then Logan? Also who ahs thing fought that could kill him with one stab such as Logan.

If the fight got long and boring, and the supposed uber healing factor is soaking every punch,

The fights not gunna last very long. Wolverine going to hit thing many more times then think going to hit Logan. Also unlike thing Logan can take thing down with a single stab.

Thing could always uppercut Wolverine so far away, that by the time Wolverine gets up and runs back, Thing will be long gone.

That would be a lose for thing since he fled the battle. I don’t know how you figured that to be a win

Thing 9/10, I never go 100% on anyone...most of the time.

Were the hell do you get 9/10? You did not even give a good reason for thing winning let a lone 90% of the time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:10 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Who has Thing fought faster than Logan? Are you serious? How about Gladiator, Savage Hulk, Dragon Man, Hercules, and so on. Thing's stood up to snuff with a lot more than difficult foes than Logan.

First, Logan does not possess any type of superhuman speed

Second, Logan does not possess any form of super strength

Third, What proof is there he'd take down the Thing in one hit?

Heh, that's funny, if he could do that, I wonder what happened here?
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=logan12jz.jpg

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:35 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

\First, Logan does not possess any type of superhuman speed[/url]

wrong...

http://x11.putfile.com/11/32117164844.gif

his strength is a non factor in this fight he has superhuman durability and his claws are an equilizer for the strength he lacks...

Third, What proof is there he'd take down the Thing in one hit?[/url]
ummm confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=7211777

what's funny is that you wonder what happened there even though mr fantastic states ON PANEL that wolvie was already dazed... hmph...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 08:15 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by jinzin

what's funny is that you wonder what happened there even though mr fantastic states ON PANEL that wolvie was already dazed... hmph...
He doesn't read it, he just looks at the pictures laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 08:20 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by jinzin
wrong...

http://x11.putfile.com/11/32117164844.gif

his strength is a non factor in this fight he has superhuman durability and his claws are an equilizer for the strength he lacks...

ummm confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=7211777

dam you beat me too it

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:26 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Who has Thing fought faster than Logan? Are you serious? How about Gladiator, Savage Hulk, Dragon Man, Hercules, and so on. Thing's stood up to snuff with a lot more than difficult foes than Logan.

First, Logan does not possess any type of superhuman speed

Third, What proof is there he'd take down the Thing in one hit?

jinzin has answered your question for me, but I also like to add a few things

thing fighting gladiator is PIS. Gladiator could speed blizt him and thing would never beable to react.

savage hulk reflexes and agility are no were near wolverines

hercules reflexes and agility are not on wolverines level

who the hell is dragon man?

also wolevrine has beaten hercules.

wolverine has taken savage hulk on.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:29 AM
X-Logan

Wolverine takes it 7/10. Logan is much faster, much better fighter and it has been proved that his adamantium claws can easily cut Thing's skin.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:53 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolverine takes it 7/10. Logan is much faster, much better fighter and it has been proved that his adamantium claws can easily cut Thing's skin.

That sounds pretty fair however even a 6/10 in logans favor sounds fair. Logan can and has been knocked out by far less then Ben and thats all he has to do for a win here........................

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:12 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Try this senario Thing and Wolverine is walking towards one another and start talking Wolverine calling Thing a pile of **** and Thing calling him inch high private eye and runt and Wolverine gets angry and jumps at Thing and with Things huge hands grabs Wolverine and slams him into the payment and while Wolverine is dazed he grabs Wolverine and punches him into a concrete wall then while Wolverine is humbled up against the wall here comes a man hole cover at about 100 miles an hour and K.O's Wolverine then while Wolverine is down Thing grabs the Man hole cover and repeatedly slams into Wolverine head. Then take a Taxi cab and wraps Wolverine in it binding his arms and hands and then sets it a blaze tell wolverine thats what you get messing with a former member of the Yancy Street Gang.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Aug 24th, 2006 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote