KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rogue vs Savage Hulk with a twist

Rogue vs Savage Hulk with a twist
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Rogue vs Savage Hulk with a twist

Before the fight She absorbs Multiple Man powers so that a person who lifts 50 tons with the ability to Multiple many times over.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:32 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk smash

Sig done by me.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:52 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
hulk smash

hulk mega smash

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:24 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

an army of rogues could do some good - but her OTHERS would be all talkative and hyper and to distracted ending them up on the floor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:25 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

They army of Rogues will be nuisances at the most. Hulk can keep swatting them away until she loses her MM powers. Then it's just a matter of time before he cleans them up.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:20 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Multiplying many times is not nearly enough. She/they get owned.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:27 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Accel
They army of Rogues will be nuisances at the most. Hulk can keep swatting them away until she loses her MM powers. Then it's just a matter of time before he cleans them up.

Sounds right. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:28 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Multiple Man multiplies each time he is hit. So if she absorbed his power... and didn't lose it... she'd be able to lay the hurt on baseline grey, savage or even regular professor hulk.

However as it is savage hulk... who gets stronger as the fight goes on... with an incredible healing factor... most likely the fight would start with hulk hitting rogue... rogue splitting into 3 or 4... who lay on the hulk... who turn into 12-16... hulks getting angrier meantime...

eventually hulks anger/strength/durability/healingfactor/speed... who increase beyond rogues ability to create more clones....

hulk wins... but the fight will last a couple hours at the very least.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:01 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Umm, what happens if rouge touches hulk?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:39 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

She'll turn green and gain super-strength and durability to some degree. Apparently gamma radiation has no negative affects on her as she once absorbed She-Hulk's powers and was fine.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:55 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Well, Jen isn't as powerful as Bruce.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:57 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

She'll turn green and gain super-strength and durability to some degree. Apparently gamma radiation has no negative affects on her as she once absorbed She-Hulk's powers and was fine.

Hmm interesting, I don't want to be the one to disagree with anybody, but I think 50-200 rouges touching Hulk could give him some serious trouble.

Flight
Hulk level Strength/Durability
And MM powers.

Hmmm....

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:59 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Well since Rogue has absorbed power templates permanently I don't think losing MM's powers would be a problem especially if she holds on long enough.

And didn't Rogue absorb the Hulk in the Contest of Champions (2nd series) #5...I think a whole army of Rogues could do some damage...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:02 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

It depends. She loses her powers over time and It's not like she'll immediately be at his level when she touches him, especially when he swats them away. Probably to a few tons each Rogue, which isn't really enough.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:02 AM
ExodusCloak

It depends. She loses her powers over time and It's not like she'll immediately be at his level when she touches him, especially when he swats them away. Probably to a few tons each Rogue, which isn't really enough.

Well according to past experiences with Ms Marvel and Sunfire as long as she drains them so they're almost dead she's fine...so assuming she drains and kills Jamie before the fight she should keep the powers permanently...

BTW even after she drains the lifeform she still keeps a part of them with her...hence that horrible recall Rogue....

However you do bring about a good point about her initial strength level when she touches him....I forgot about his thunderclap.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:09 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Rogue touches Hulk, he goes unconscious and she turns big and green. You have to have Skyfather power level at least, to break her hold on you and resist enough to knock her away.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:27 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by roughrider
Rogue touches Hulk, he goes unconscious and she turns big and green. You have to have Skyfather power level at least, to break her hold on you and resist enough to knock her away.

Yeah I'm starting to think this fight is overkill, 50-200 rouges touching Hulk, man, it would be ugly.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:30 AM
Accel

The thing is, her powers don't work instantly on Hulk like they do on other people. She tried this maneuver on Grey Hulk by kissing him. It took Hulk a while to figure out what she was doing, but when he did he slapped her off. He felt weak from it, but it just made him angrier and, thus, stronger, so it didn't matter.

Savage is in another league in terms of strength and anger than Fixit. They touch him, he gets pissed and slaps them away. They duplicate and whatever strength he may have lost is restored. Repeat...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:47 AM
MJOILNIR

Sooner or later Hulk is gonna get really pissed and just start ripping her in two instead of knocking her off. Like me or you swatting 'skeeters'

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:52 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I know this would be a buzz kill because I didn't say anything but she can only have MM powers because I to believe it would be a little uneven if she had his strength to.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote