KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs movie Blade

Batman vs movie Blade
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman vs movie Blade

ok, this is comic Batman with the Nomex survival suit with 200,000 volt suit taser(can only be used once though)/memory cloth cape and some of his more advanced equipment in his utility belt.

Batman has: normal batarangs, electric auto-track batarangs which return like a boomerang, exploding batarangs-much like Gambits cards, grapnel gun with de-cel jumplines, mini-mines, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas capsules, acetylene torch, nightvision, first aid kit, cellphone, rebreather, stun gun, and HF transporters.

Blade has: class 4 metal plated flak jacket, super shotgun with lead buckshot shells instead of silver(Batmans not a vampire smile or.. at least i dont think so confused )
machine pistol with extra clips, adamantium kitana, 2 shurikens, and incendinary grenades.

who winz??

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:19 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Comic Batman has done things that put movie Blade to shame. Batman takes it.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:38 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea, i agree. but does Batman have the same amount, if not more, of fall damage resistance..? cuz remember blade jumped off a 15 story building and landed on his feet and survived.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:50 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

i reckon blade could match batman even without his vampire powers

excuse my fist... it thinks you belong with the dirt on the floor...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 07:19 AM
Up In Flames is currently offline Click here to Send Up In Flames a Private Message Find more posts by Up In Flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^idunno about that. remember Bats has been known to be able to kick down trees when hes only peak human..eek! of course, it is comics though

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:41 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:33 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

comic batman beats the crap out of blade... the shoves garlic down his throat just cause he thinks its funny.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:23 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^Blade isnt vulnerable to garlic or ne other vampire weaknesses...except, for the thirst evil face

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:48 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

*ahem* bump *cough* c'mon yall this is a really cool fight.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:54 AM
Darth Martin

Batman wins this one.

Strength: Blade
Speed: Blade
Intelligence: Batman
Skill: Batman
Fighting Ability: Batman
Durability: Batman
Weaponry: Batman(bullets won't be affecting Batman).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:17 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^yes i agree

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:57 PM
JohnnyDo3

human vs a day walking vampire? lol vampire would always kill a human

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:00 PM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^not necessarily. just because Batmans human, doesnt mean he'll lose this fight. go to the Batmans "Powers" thread, hes been known to perform feats that would be considered superhuman through sheer willpower. (kicking down trees, punching through concrete/mortar walls, force healing upon himself) and just because Blades only faster and stronger beacause hes a vampire, doesnt mean he takes it. Batman is also more intelligent, more skilled, the better fighter, and possibly more durable, idunno thats iffy. and has better weaponry and gadgetry(Nomex survival suit, exploding/electric batarangs), in this fight. but if i would have gave Bats his regular equipment, then Blade would most likely take it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:39 PM
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
^not necessarily. just because Batmans human, doesnt mean he'll lose this fight. go to the Batmans "Powers" thread, hes been known to perform feats that would be considered superhuman through sheer willpower. (kicking down trees, punching through concrete/mortar walls, force healing upon himself) and just because Blades only faster and stronger beacause hes a vampire, doesnt mean he takes it. Batman is also more intelligent, more skilled, the better fighter, and possibly more durable, idunno thats iffy. and has better weaponry and gadgetry(Nomex survival suit, exploding/electric batarangs), in this fight. but if i would have gave Bats his regular equipment, then Blade would most likely take it.
yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:56 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Go to the Batman respect thread and check out his 'peak human' feats.
Blade doesn't have a chance.

Now, had you put movie Batman versus movie Blade, then that is quite arguable (actually I would give it to Blade in such a case)
But comic Batman simply overwhelms Blade. I even doubt if comic Batman would even consider Blade a workout .....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:47 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 07:10 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

You made this completely one-sided when you said that it was comic Batman and gave him the gadgets you listed.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 07:23 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

its unfair. batman in the comics is just to strong

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:09 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lol well i dont think this would be a curbstomp, i mean movie Blade had some pretty impressive feats such as healing from a fatal wound in a day, jumping out of a building 20 stories up, his martial arts skills wernt too shabby either, not to mention hes (supposeably or supposed to be) stronger & faster than Bats because hes a vampire.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:50 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

beep bump

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:06 PM