KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs. Adam Warlock

Beta Ray Bill vs. Adam Warlock
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Beta Ray Bill vs. Adam Warlock

Current versions of both characters, no gem.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:40 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam Warlock takes this easy,

Remember Warlock almost beat thor

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:51 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by David_Richards

did he have the soul gem?
BRB is a better H2H fighter than thor, but thor weilds the mijior better.
Id say its a toss up.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:54 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Warlock has had many different power levels both with and without the gem. Sometimes, he's written as an upper-level cosmic type. Other times, he's well below what Thor would be.

It would depend largely on the writer, as he's one of the least consistent cosmics out there. But yeah, he has the potential to win, but I'd probably give it to Thor more often than not.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:59 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

he didn't have the gem when he fought thor. Warlock is allot more powerful then most people think, he just prefers 90% of the time to choose a non-viiolent path.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:09 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

This battle is agaisnt Beta, not Thor...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:20 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Adam Warlock is not on the same strength or durability levels as Beta Ray Bill Or Thor... You can take Adam's showing in Marvel: The End against Warrior Thanos to see how he'd fare. And Warrior Thanos was made to fight Thor. Adam would have lost against Warrior Thanos if he hadn't stolen WT's soul. Against an equally powerful opponent (BRB) and no soul gem for the deus ex machina? Adam loses.

BRB 8/10

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:30 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well THor is more powerfull then Beta Ray Bill and Warlock went toe to toe with thor and almost won.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:53 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

.... Beta ray bill with without a hammer was a match for thor....

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:54 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

when was this?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:56 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

when was this?
Hey you related to Reed? eek!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:58 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Tough fight. Warlock is definitely crafty & powerful enough to defeat Beta Ray Bill, but I don't think he's going to take the majority of the fights. Bill is too good of a fighter to lose very many of these. I'm going to say Bill 7/10.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:59 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

AW has also stayed out of Surfer's way during a fight because he didn't think he could match his power. Doesn't sound like something Thor (or BRB) would do.

I'll stand by my earlier decision....AW could definitely do it, but not every time, and a lot would depend on the writer.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Thor thrashed Warlock. BRB kills warlock as long as it's H2H.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:47 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you even know the fight Im talking about? Warlock tried to kidnap an asgard woman and thor stepped in to stop him and they fought and it was a close fight.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:02 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

BRB fought Warrior Madness Thor here, put him to the ground too..
Without Soul Gem, I dont think Warlock stands a chance of winning..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:30 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You win Rols. Not Adam. Not BRB. Just you. Onpanel Proof. Shudder.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:32 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I happened to have some scans for those fights, and its nice to have proof... might as well post of it.. smile .

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 07:22 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

normally brb 7-8/10

but currently im thing adam 6/10

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 12:53 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote