KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs. Shaggy Man

Doomsday vs. Shaggy Man
Started by: Horrificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

Doomsday vs. Shaggy Man

Ok, both these guys, just kinda show up. Standing there, then they fight.

Simple enough?
You tell me what happens...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:15 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I dunno here, probably shaggy man

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:34 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Depends on what version of DD we're talking about here. Shaggy Man is insanely durable, but not much more powerful than a normal JLA member.

Thus, probably a stalemate 10/10.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Depends on what version of DD we're talking about here. Shaggy Man is insanely durable, but not much more powerful than a normal JLA member.

Thus, probably a stalemate 10/10.

He took on the justice league and they couldn't beat him so the SM is much more durable

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:46 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday as far more adaptable and faster than shaggy man. Doomsday can evolve new powers in order to defeat a single Foe. Doomsday would rip Shaggs in half. Shagg would then grow into two shags. If this is General Eiling, then it would be better cuz the general is a great warrior and smart. But even eventually doomsday would evolve and get like matter maninpulation powers for like 5 seconds or something.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 05:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday as far more adaptable and faster than shaggy man. Doomsday can evolve new powers in order to defeat a single Foe. Doomsday would rip Shaggs in half. Shagg would then grow into two shags. If this is General Eiling, then it would be better cuz the general is a great warrior and smart. But even eventually doomsday would evolve and get like matter maninpulation powers for like 5 seconds or something.

Shaggy Man is invulnerable, I don't see him getting ripped in half

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 05:12 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict

He's nearly invulnerable. But he has the ability to regrow any part he looses. he wouldnt' have that ability if he was totally invulnerable.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 05:14 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Shaggyman is damn powerful and has insane regen, but i don't think his strength is that much greater than current doomsday. Certainly, if this was DOS doomsday, he could probably struck the same kind of victory supes had, which was just to beat him bad. But DD after that was given the adaptation powers explanation so even if Shaggyman was damn hard to pin down, eventually some time, DD would evolve something to kill him with.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 05:21 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

DD whoops Shagg's hairy butt for eternity.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:45 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I was going to make a thread regarding these two, then found this. So, bump.

Which incarnations of each would do well against each other? Shaggy Man has Eiling while DD has H/P and a whole bunch of others, too.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:30 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

Doomsday from The Doomsday Wars (after Brainiac leaves) vs. Morrison's Eiling/Shaggy Man that had to be BFR'd to the asteroid belt.

That would be a GREAT fight. I could see it lasting forever. Doomsday would be inflicting more damage, but all of it would just heal right up...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:30 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Doomsday from The Doomsday Wars (after Brainiac leaves) vs. Morrison's Eiling/Shaggy Man that had to be BFR'd to the asteroid belt.

That would be a GREAT fight. I could see it lasting forever. Doomsday would be inflicting more damage, but all of it would just heal right up...

Yeah. IMO, that version of DD (while he had Braniac in him) was the most superior version of DD to date.

Without Brainiac there with his TP bolts I could definitely see it lasting ages.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:41 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Superman's HV disintegrated the Generals arm off. I would imagine DD would simply just engulf shaggy with his flame breath.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:42 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Avlon
Superman's HV disintegrated the Generals arm off. I would imagine DD would simply just engulf shaggy with his flame breath.

What if Doomsday was given a Tic-Tac beforehand?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:43 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. IMO, that version of DD (while he had Braniac in him) was the most superior version of DD to date.

funnily enough, i agree.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Raoul
funnily enough, i agree.

How's it feel to be right? Awesome, isn't it?

That's how I feel with every one of my posts, ever.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:44 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How's it feel to be right? Awesome, isn't it?

That's how I feel with every one of my posts, ever.

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

What if Doomsday was given a Tic-Tac beforehand?

How many would it take to cool his breath? hmmm....

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:50 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Avlon
How many would it take to cool his breath? hmmm....

3.14159265 Peppermint Tic-Tacs....approximately speaking.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:54 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by The Pict
no ones invulnerable. plus hes not like made of adamantium or something. its not like hes super durable & cant be damaged its just that he regenerates super quickly

anyway Doomsday adapts & wins (in the end)

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 12:16 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote