KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Luke Cage

Captain America vs. Luke Cage
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Captain America vs. Luke Cage

who wins ?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:06 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Captain America because he's an A list character, but realisticly, Cage should probably be able to smack Cap around at will.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:09 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Captain America because he's an A list character, but realisticly, Cage should probably be able to smack Cap around at will.

Er no. Luke cage is alot stronger and more durable, but he is alot slower and his fighting skills are a lot less. This is just the sort of superhuman Cap can take down on a regular basis. Cap 10/10

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:47 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I give this one to Cap. Cage has strength and durability but Cap is faster, more agile and has better reflexes. Add in his shield and his tactical mind and after a long fight Cage goes down. Cage is no pushover though and is used to fighting faster opponents and can be a serious tank sometimes so I'll say Cap 7.5/10

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:54 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

you all are seriously underestimating Cage , he is an accomplished fighter, he has slightly better than olympian speed and reflexes, and he's highly intellegent and stragtigic (don't let the "street" talk fool you).

I'll give it to cage 8/10 .

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:03 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by complexbrother
you all are seriously underestimating Cage , he is an accomplished fighter,

Yes we know, but he is not either a martial arts expert and he is also not one of the best fighters on the planet

he has slightly better than olympian speed and reflexes, and he's highly intellegent and stragtigic (don't let the "street" talk fool you).

Well whatever that is he cant backflip and dodge lasers on a regular basis. He is not slow but he is alot slower than Cap.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:10 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

you all are seriously underestimating Cage , he is an accomplished fighter, he has slightly better than olympian speed and reflexes, and he's highly intellegent and stragtigic (don't let the "street" talk fool you).

I'll give it to cage 8/10 .

I'm not. He is an accomplished fighter, just not as accomplished as Cap. He's fast and has great reflexes, just not as fast and great as Cap's. He is very intelligent and strategic (he also knows several languages) but he is still not on Cap's level. I didn't say it was gonna be a sweep by any means but with his shield I say Cap hangs for the win

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:12 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

woudl cage not be able to land a single punch , if he coudl cage woudl win unless cap has paralyzed him

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:15 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by ankur29
woudl cage not be able to land a single punch , if he coudl cage woudl win unless cap has paralyzed him

I think there is an above average chance that Luke Cage will not even land one blow.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:19 PM
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by Alfheim
I think there is an above average chance that Luke Cage will not even land one blow.

I agree, I think Cap would have him on his knees in 1 or 2 blows and that'll be cap going easy on him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:25 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Innerhype
I agree, I think Cap would have him on his knees in 1 or 2 blows and that'll be cap going easy on him.

Lets not get carried away. Cage took hits from the Wrecker, I doubt Cap's blows could really do much damage. It all comes down to Cap's shield for me. Cap needs his shield to block Luke while also using it to mount an offensive. I dont think any other strategy will cut it

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:58 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hows cap gunna break his skin to beat him..? and wouldnt that just hurt Caps fist each time he punchez himconfused

but then again, Cap could knock him out or cause major internal bleeding. smile

i say Cap 7/10

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:13 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by marvelprince
Lets not get carried away. Cage took hits from the Wrecker, I doubt Cap's blows could really do much damage. It all comes down to Cap's shield for me. Cap needs his shield to block Luke while also using it to mount an offensive. I dont think any other strategy will cut it

pressure points...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:26 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Alfheim
pressure points...

..have been shown not to have much effect on Cage. Something about super-dense tissue

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:05 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by marvelprince
..have been shown not to have much effect on Cage. Something about super-dense tissue

Ermm was Cap the one doing the pressure points......yeah I know he has superdense skin.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:06 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Does it really matter if it was Cap doing the pressure points. I mean Cap isn't really THAT much stronger than every other olympic level MA type in the MU. And yes Luke has superdense skin but all of his organs, tissues etc are also super-dense.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:39 PM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:55 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Luke Cage

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 01:48 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Cage Cap is not hurting Cage with his fists and the last thing he would want to do is get within striking distance of Cage.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 02:37 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote