KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Batman Runs the Gauntlet from Hell

Ultimate Batman Runs the Gauntlet from Hell
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Ultimate Batman Runs the Gauntlet from Hell

ok, this time. Batman has prep. alllll the preparation time in the world, he gets months, no. years of prep and time to find out his enemies' abilities and weaknesses. he also already knows who hes gunna go up against.

Batman with prep: all his gadgets, all of his most advanced equipment:
Nomex survival suit which is bulletproof, memory cloth cape, normal metal batarangs, exploding batarangs, magnetic batarangs, electric auto-tracking batarangs, grapnel gun, explosives, flashbangs, tear and nerve gas, liquid nitrogen capsules, sonics, acetylene torch, laser, binoculars, rebreather, night/infared vision in cowl, flexible periscope, marble, bat-freeze pill, cell phone, first aid kit, assorted contact lenses, flexi-cuffs and a stun gun.

all his suits as well including his:
Diving suit, Luminous Batsuit, Parachute Cape Batsuit, Skydiving Parasuit, Invisibility Refractor Batsuit(cloaking device), and Azrael's Batsuit.

not to mention, all of his vehicles.

The Batmobile, The tank in Dark Knight Returns, Stealth Bomber Batwing w/ cloaking device, heat-seeking missiles, smart bombs and Gatling guns, the Batcopter, Batcycle and the Batboat.

1. Spiderman/Venom

2. War Machine

3. The Punisher in a Harrier Jet w/ maverick and sidewinder missiles, rocket pads on each side, 30mm Gatling cannon, smart bombs, cluster bombs and incendinary bombs with napalm. also an army of 200 NAVY SEALs under his lead.

4. Iron Man

5. Magneto

6. Movie Hulk

7. Classic Juggernaut

8. Pre-crisis Superman

9. Thanos

10. Spawn (current)

Last edited by braz on Sep 9th, 2006 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 07:39 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

this should be fun

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:12 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

1) Bats beats em, Venom gets taken out by sonics 10 seconds into the fight.
2) Magnetic batarang, if that doesnt work, he's pretty screwed.
3) Batman shoots Punisher out of the air with his much better plane, and then kills all the Navy Seals with bombs.
4) Same as War Machine.
5) Mags pwns Bruce.
6) Whats Batman going to do to the Hulk?
7) Same as 6, with an "Im the Juggernaut b1tch" Thrown in.
8) Kryptonite, wait, no, he dies before he gets it out of his pocket.
9) Batman stands no chance against Thanos, under any circumstances.
10) Same as 9. Only with magic.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:34 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

He clears it.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:36 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tassadar
1) Bats beats em, Venom gets taken out by sonics 10 seconds into the fight.
2) Magnetic batarang, if that doesnt work, he's pretty screwed.
3) Batman shoots Punisher out of the air with his much better plane, and then kills all the Navy Seals with bombs.
4) Same as War Machine.
5) Mags pwns Bruce.
6) Whats Batman going to do to the Hulk?
7) Same as 6, with an "Im the Juggernaut b1tch" Thrown in.
8) Kryptonite, wait, no, he dies before he gets it out of his pocket.
9) Batman stands no chance against Thanos, under any circumstances.
10) Same as 9. Only with magic.

u dont think Batman could beat Magneto?? i think he could figure out something with all that prep time he has. and Batmans smart too, i was thinkin Bats could maybe find a way to throw off the Earth's magnetic field with a nuke or somthin ionno, he maybe could find a way and thus, weaken Mags n just blow em up from there.
Hulk- good fight, and this goes on for hours i say, Batmans chasin em in the Batwing like in HULK the movie with all the helicopters n what not, and if u notice iont think the HULK ever got hit with a missile or nething, so it didnt really prove his healing factor or durability much, and Bats has heat seekers, and IMO a few of those could kill, if not, seriously injure the HULK.
Classic Juggs-ehh, not much he can do here though. invulnerability pretty much>>>>everything else erm
and i though pre crisis supes didnt have a vulnerability to kriptonyte..? confused

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:50 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 10:06 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Well, the only way I can think Bats would stand a chance against Supes would be to enter the battle cloaked, then, before Supes thinks to use his x-ray vision, pulls out a Krypto-rang and hits him with it from behind. Or something...

EDIT: May I ask how a cell phone would be at all useful in any of these scenarios?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:18 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
[B

EDIT: May I ask how a cell phone would be at all useful in any of these scenarios? [/B]

He'll need the phone to call the paramedics 10 seconds into his fight with the Hulk.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:19 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

*coughMOTHERBOXcough* shifty

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:23 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote