KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre & Eclipso vs Lords of Order and Chaos

Spectre & Eclipso vs Lords of Order and Chaos
Started by: [email protected]

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spectre & Eclipso vs Lords of Order and Chaos

Spectre
Eclipso

vs

Nabu
Shazzam
Mordu
M'Shulla
Gorrum
T'Char
Terataya

And before you go saying it would be a curbstomp check this qoute out.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:51 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silas Burr

Re: Spectre & Eclipso vs Lords of Order and Chaos

Shazam? He's pretty far from being a Lord of Order. And I have to doubt any Lords of Chaos are Spectre-level being as Dr.Fate faces them all the time and I can't think of him ever coming across one as powerful as the Spectre. I don't recognize the last four names on that list but I could see enough Lords together overtaking the Spectre if they're Lords of Nabu range. And Shazam could fight Eclipso I guess.

Last edited by Silas Burr on Sep 24th, 2006 at 07:06 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:03 AM
Silas Burr is currently offline Click here to Send Silas Burr a Private Message Find more posts by Silas Burr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shazzam was named a Lord of Order in Day of Vengance. And It's in a canon comic so it's true. Lords of Choas are Spectre level power. The reason Dr. Fate faces them down is becuase mostly they have to take corporal form in our realm, and are weakened by that.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:46 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silas Burr

Where in Day of Vengeance is Shazam named a Lord of Order?

Dr.Fate is a corporeal form as well so the lord empowering him suffers from the same weakness. I was assuming each Lord was using a host here since that's the only way they can interact with anything on Earth.

Last edited by Silas Burr on Sep 24th, 2006 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:14 AM
Silas Burr is currently offline Click here to Send Silas Burr a Private Message Find more posts by Silas Burr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

It's easy enough to assume that he meant Spectre level as in high end magic level, as opposed to teen with kung fu skills and a staff level. I doubt Tim can really grasp the power of either of them truly. Spectre's beat them before. Even they understand he is beyond them.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Sep 24th, 2006 at 08:42 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:34 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thtadthtshldntb

In the DoV IC Special Nabu states that Shazam was one of the Lords of Order.

Anyway, Spectre without the backing from the Presence, just drawing upon ambient magic destroyed all of the Lords. The Spectre is one of the more powerful DC Angels, although when he manifests inside a Creation he is weakened quite a bit as all the Angels are in order to protect Creation from their presence.

This is a easy victory for Spectre and Eclipso.

J.R.R. Tolkien, "Of Beren and Luthien" from the Silmarilion

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:57 AM
thtadthtshldntb is currently offline Click here to Send thtadthtshldntb a Private Message Find more posts by thtadthtshldntb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silas Burr

Where in the Special?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:15 AM
Silas Burr

I can only guess this is it.

"We were working together, Shazam and I and all of the great lords...".

If so, that's being taken out of context. He's not calling Shazam a Lord, he's saying Shazam was with him and the Lords. Shazam is a human being just like Captain Marvel.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:35 AM
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said the battle took place on earth. And I would assume Tim knows of what he speaks, he gets his info from Bats, whos literally been to hell and back.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:23 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

The Spectre and Eclipso win, but it does take them some time (they are nothing to sneeze at). I am beginning to wonder why people say The Spectre is weaker without a host blink . He has done crazy things just by himself. The host joined with him does show him the human way of going around about giving out vengeance. But still without a host the Spectre is near unbeatable. It looks to me like a hostless Spectre is more powerful and dangerous then 1 that has a host... smokin'

The Word

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:15 PM
kevdude is online now! Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silas Burr
I can only guess this is it.

"We were working together, Shazam and I and all of the great lords...".

If so, that's being taken out of context. He's not calling Shazam a Lord, he's saying Shazam was with him and the Lords. Shazam is a human being just like Captain Marvel.

The wizard Shazam IS a Lord of Order. Nabu is the highest of Order, but Shazam isnt too far under him.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:35 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

the spectre wins on his own

"A great tactician creates plans.
A good tactician recognizes the soundness of a plan presented to him.
A fair tactician must see the plan succeed before offering approval.
Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept the plan.
Nor will such people understand or accept the tactician.
To those without that ability, those who possess it are a mystery.
And when a mind is too deficient in understanding, the resulting gap is often filled with resentment."

-Thrawn

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silas Burr

Originally posted by jrodslam
The wizard Shazam IS a Lord of Order. Nabu is the highest of Order, but Shazam isnt too far under him.

Shazam is not a Lord of Order. He's a human being born and raised in Canaan. And was nowhere near the power of Nabu.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:53 AM
D-Block

Originally posted by Silas Burr
Shazam is not a Lord of Order. He's a human being born and raised in Canaan. And was nowhere near the power of Nabu.

Shazam is a Lord of Order he's not on Nabu's level though I have the comic when I get home I can quote where it says that he's one.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:12 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Spectre tore them all apart once , he does it again ..only quicker.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Spectre tore them all apart once , he does it again ..only quicker.

He took them on one on one, this time they are all united against him.

He and Eclipso might win. But I think is a 6/10.

All together these lords can summon some pretty powerfull magic.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:40 PM
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by [email protected]
He took them on one on one, this time they are all united against him.

He and Eclipso might win. But I think is a 6/10.

All together these lords can summon some pretty powerfull magic.
there is really no way they can beat the wrath of god, as i said spectre can win on his own

And when a mind is too deficient in understanding, the resulting gap is often filled with resentment."

-Thrawn

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well according to DC as seen in the clip above the Lords of Chaos like M'Shulla are on the same level of power as the spectre.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:58 PM
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by [email protected]
Well according to DC as seen in the clip above the Lords of Chaos like M'Shulla are on the same level of power as the spectre.
hmmm on the same level as god's wrath? that dosent really make any sense, but spectre can beat them the same way he has beaten fate before

-Thrawn

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 04:04 PM
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by galan7777777
hmmm on the same level as god's wrath? that dosent really make any sense, but spectre can beat them the same way he has beaten fate before

Well according to DC they are as you can see by my scan there. And that was a one on one fight. This isn't.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 04:09 PM